Chuck and Nancy forcing nat'l parks to go to seed

Fake news

Just because it is in a meme doesn’t make it true

8500 total murders in the US and you claim 5500 of them are by illegals
There are about 16000 murders per year in America.
About half of the illegal alien murder victims are vehicular homicide.
But, everyone gets it.
They see who's side the Democrats have taken.
Half are vehicular homicide?

Now you are making shit up

I wish it was more than this "partial" bullshit. Fuck our corrupt dishonest fed gov
Without a federal government, there is only anarchy. Is that what you want?
thats one of the most ignorant comment I've seen in a long time

you are aware there are 50 states that have almost all the same laws and the cops to back them up as the feds???

I guessed not,,,in fact the states have more power than the feds have

its you progressive fcks that are trying o destroy that with stupid shit like you just said

I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
If the premise is that only the most effective form of border security should get funded apparently these 65 other nations have all decided to make the same foolish mistake. How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online

Or have they? Is there something about a border wall that they all know about, but leftists with a political agenda would like to ignore or pretend just doesn't exist?

That's exactly the case, it seems.

It's the Trump shutdown. He owns it despite your deflection.
What is it that you hate about border security?
I am all for strong border security. I do not want to deflect the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.

Perhaps. How about bullets? They're reasonably cheap in the hands of a crack shot.
Open the border to bounty hunting.
Mine the border and put up messikin pictograms. Then sit back and watch the tacos fly! Shooting them in the air is optional.

I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
/----/ How much do we spend taking care of illegals every year? More than 20 Billion?
If you're asking, then you don't know. And by the way, how much profit do our enablers make who hire them? You don't know, and you aren't asking. How much do the illegals spend on goods here propping up businesses? You don't know and you aren't asking. You only ask the convenient question that relates to your own hate. Have you noticed that?
/----/ Do the math, $750 billion divided by 11 million = $68,000 per illegal per year in tax revenue just to break even.
Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $750 billion over ...
Aug 03, 2017 · Deporting the country's estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far more, according to a new report ...
what do illegals cost the us taxpayer at DuckDuckGo

Now it’s $750 billion dollars per year?

Bag limit?
There is no $750 billion dollars a year. Not even close. And when are you going to ask the questions about the net benefits of cheap labor for enablers, and the net profit for businesses? You aren't, which confirms my point about your own hate. Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year
/----/ "There is no $750 billion dollars a year. " You need more than your dopey opinion to refute the article I posted.
My politi-fact link proved you wrong. Learn to read. You quoted $750 billion a year. Your own article does not say the same thing. Why do you people lie?
/----/ Your politico is left-leaning. It can't be trusted. As reported by self admitted left wing WP
Ranking the media from liberal to conservative, based on their audiences
pbox.php
That is a lie, and you cannot prove that.
/----/ why is your opinion more valued than the self admitted left wing WP?
How about FAIR?
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.
Ah, how precious. You are attempting to have an honest discussion. So, you go from $750 billion a year to a total cost to taxpayers of $115, 894, 597, 664. Brilliant! What a difference a little more honesty can make. Lol! See how you people lie. I've got news for you bud, you aren't my first rodeo with liars, so don't try.

But here's the part you still can't get a handle on. Consider that total cost. Did you figure in the tax revenue earned from illegals when they spend their money at businesses. Not to mention the net gain in profit for those businesses, which only off sets their own tax burden. What about the non-existent payroll deductions for employers who get to keep that money and stick it in their pockets when they pay illegals under the table? And the federal government. Just look at how they come out not having to pay these illegals S.S. I'd bet my right arm, that when the dust settles and we figure in those net gains you are too scared to have a discussion about, we'd probably be back to square with the illegals. But that's just it isn't it. We really don't know the actual cost at the end of the day. But with the examples I gave, that you ignore, you can bet it's a whole lot less than what the article posts. We know this, because illegals spend money. Lot's of money.

I wish it was more than this "partial" bullshit. Fuck our corrupt dishonest fed gov
Our federal govt has a limited set of powers. They have been abusing the constitution since lincoln.
Fuck them.
We still have state and local govts. Also, we have people. THE people.
Link to the factual instances where the federal government has been abusing the Constitution?

We have the people? What people? Who are these people? I don't know them, do you? I don't know you. Do you think I'm going to trust you who I do not know to look after my well being? Lol! Not even on a bet.

An state and local governments? What about them? Without federal oversight of state and local governments, they are useless.
Look out for yourself. Are you helpless?
You need a link to unconstitutional actions? :lol:

So it's a money issue for you? I can identify with that, we keep pouring money on education and it does little to improve the situation, we pour money into healthcare and it is still costly and inefficient for most Americans, we pour money into the welfare system and see little results. The fix is always more money and the stupid Americans that we are expect it to fix a deeper problem. We need to cut spending all across the board, at least 25% and temporarily raise taxes to get the debt paid down. The time of living high on the hog is over.

But that's just it isn't it. We really don't know the actual cost at the end of the day. But with the examples I gave, that you ignore, you can bet it's a whole lot less than what the article posts. We know this, because illegals spend money. Lot's of money.
And tens of millions of low wage illegals cost the nation money. Lots of money!

Leftists should be very familiar with the Wal Mart effect ( a community picking up the costs of employees of an employer that pays minimum wage and zero benefits).
How much greater is that effect when we aren't talking about a small community but the entire nation and those people
who we are expected to cover their living expenses (medical, schooling, food, housing, criminal interdiction, loss of tax revenue, etc.) reach the tens of millions?

Illegal Aliens a Drain on U.S. Taxpayers, Report Says
Feel free to object to this study but be sure you bring facts and documentation in place of negative gainsaying. Thanks.
Oh, and just attacking the source doesn't counter facts and statistics provided either.

Our federal govt has a limited set of powers. They have been abusing the constitution since lincoln.
Fuck them.
We still have state and local govts. Also, we have people. THE people.
Link to the factual instances where the federal government has been abusing the Constitution?

We have the people? What people? Who are these people? I don't know them, do you? I don't know you. Do you think I'm going to trust you who I do not know to look after my well being? Lol! Not even on a bet.

An state and local governments? What about them? Without federal oversight of state and local governments, they are useless.

So you are going to trust the government?

So it's a money issue for you? I can identify with that, we keep pouring money on education and it does little to improve the situation, we pour money into healthcare and it is still costly and inefficient for most Americans, we pour money into the welfare system and see little results. The fix is always more money and the stupid Americans that we are expect it to fix a deeper problem. We need to cut spending all across the board, at least 25% and temporarily raise taxes to get the debt paid down. The time of living high on the hog is over.
did you notice the things you said we waste money on are not within the authorized constitutional duties of the fed gov???

instead of cutting spending how about just following the constitution and cut any agency that is unconstitutional???

Last edited:
Bag limit?
/----/ "There is no $750 billion dollars a year. " You need more than your dopey opinion to refute the article I posted.
My politi-fact link proved you wrong. Learn to read. You quoted $750 billion a year. Your own article does not say the same thing. Why do you people lie?
/----/ Your politico is left-leaning. It can't be trusted. As reported by self admitted left wing WP
Ranking the media from liberal to conservative, based on their audiences
pbox.php
That is a lie, and you cannot prove that.
/----/ why is your opinion more valued than the self admitted left wing WP?
How about FAIR?
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.
Ah, how precious. You are attempting to have an honest discussion. So, you go from $750 billion a year to a total cost to taxpayers of $115, 894, 597, 664. Brilliant! What a difference a little more honesty can make. Lol! See how you people lie. I've got news for you bud, you aren't my first rodeo with liars, so don't try.

But here's the part you still can't get a handle on. Consider that total cost. Did you figure in the tax revenue earned from illegals when they spend their money at businesses. Not to mention the net gain in profit for those businesses, which only off sets their own tax burden. What about the non-existent payroll deductions for employers who get to keep that money and stick it in their pockets when they pay illegals under the table? And the federal government. Just look at how they come out not having to pay these illegals S.S. I'd bet my right arm, that when the dust settles and we figure in those net gains you are too scared to have a discussion about, we'd probably be back to square with the illegals. But that's just it isn't it. We really don't know the actual cost at the end of the day. But with the examples I gave, that you ignore, you can bet it's a whole lot less than what the article posts. We know this, because illegals spend money. Lot's of money.
/----/ I don't lie. I'm posting from other sources. Because they disagree and all you can do is look at left wing anti-Trump websites is not my fault. Whatever numbers I find you'll dispute them.

/----/ How much do we spend taking care of illegals every year? More than 20 Billion?
If you're asking, then you don't know. And by the way, how much profit do our enablers make who hire them? You don't know, and you aren't asking. How much do the illegals spend on goods here propping up businesses? You don't know and you aren't asking. You only ask the convenient question that relates to your own hate. Have you noticed that?
/----/ Do the math, $750 billion divided by 11 million = $68,000 per illegal per year in tax revenue just to break even.
Aug 03, 2017 · Deporting the country's estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far more, according to a new report ...

/----/ Go argue with the Washington Times

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

President Trump should turn over the national parks to the states.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

A Trump International in Wyoming would be a great asset.]

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Hello! Knock knock! Time to turn off the dumb dumb faucet.
Democrats don’t take over the house until tomorrow. Republicans have been in control of the entire government since Trump has been president. Duh!

What is it you guys don’t get?

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Forests are self sustaining. They don't require federal employees...
Everything in nature is self sustaining, as long as there is no intervention. If you put an airport or subdivisions in a forest through intervention, there is no self sustaining forest. Why do you think taxpayers pay to keep the intervention away? You people present the dumbest arguments.
Pay to keep away? Like an extortion racket? Yeah... Its actually just like that.

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg
Candyland that is so incisive. Thank you so much for that.

Did you hear that on MSLSD?

It sounds like the conservatives need to be reminded what their master said. They seem to want to blame others when Trump is the one who said he’d be the one responsible.

Those are the facts; now spin away.

I give President Trump the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect the American Citizens, but the Dirty Dems get the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect illegal aliens, human traffickers, gangs, criminals, and drug cartels.
View attachment 238029
Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to come up with better lies. Their material is old and out of date and so tired.

Cost of Illegal Immigrants - FactCheck.org

There are far worse alternatives. Unlike many people's misconception.... Anarchy isn't necessarily mass chaos, and violence. However it does require one to be free. Free thinking, and willing to do what it takes to ensure their own saftey, success, and freedom. But then some would prefer to be nannied, cradle to grave. Such people aren't capable of handling freedom.

There are far worse alternatives. Unlike many people's misconception.... Anarchy isn't necessarily mass chaos, and violence. However it does require one to be free. Free thinking, and willing to do what it takes to ensure their own saftey, success, and freedom. But then some would prefer to be nannied, cradle to grave. Such people aren't capable of handling freedom.
Yep. Thats why the masses vote it away!

/----/ Go argue with the Washington Times

Washington times? LOL

Forum List

Back