Church shooting

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
What can we learn from the recent shooting in Texas? What I learned, and what liberals will never admit, is that a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. When the shooter saw an armed man coming towards him, he dropped his gun, got in his car and ran away. If just one person in that church had been armed, many lives would have been saved. And this is why law abiding citizens need to be armed. Because criminals do not obey the law. They will always be able to get their hands on a gun, or a truck, or even make their own bombs. Self defense is a God-given right. A right that government did not give us. If we do not defend this right, we will lose it.

What can we learn from the recent shooting in Texas? What I learned, and what liberals will never admit, is that a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. When the shooter saw an armed man coming towards him, he dropped his gun, got in his car and ran away. If just one person in that church had been armed, many lives would have been saved. And this is why law abiding citizens need to be armed. Because criminals do not obey the law. They will always be able to get their hands on a gun, or a truck, or even make their own bombs. Self defense is a God-given right. A right that government did not give us. If we do not defend this right, we will lose it.

All the people were already dead.

His ultimate target was his mother in law. She was not there. I'm confident others would have died if not for that citizen with a gun.

His ultimate target was his mother in law. She was not there. I'm confident others would have died if not for that citizen with a gun.

Who knows. Fact is there are plenty of dead. These things don't happen regularly in countries with gun control.

The latest church shooting was a tragic incident, and my heart goes out to the victims and their families and loved ones whose lives will be forever changed. Having said that, is anyone else tired of the 24/7 coverage? Repeating the same stuff over, and over, and over with interviews of painfully grieving people who in turn say almost the same thing does nothing to better inform the country, and seems to be nothing more than using the tragedy for sensationalism. Enough. When something new is found, tell us. Until then the world is still turning.

The latest church shooting was a tragic incident, and my heart goes out to the victims and their families and loved ones whose lives will be forever changed. Having said that, is anyone else tired of the 24/7 coverage? Repeating the same stuff over, and over, and over with interviews of painfully grieving people who in turn say almost the same thing does nothing to better inform the country, and seems to be nothing more than using the tragedy for sensationalism. Enough. When something new is found, tell us. Until then the world is still turning.
Do you feel that was about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?

• Banned
Don't be silly. It was Trumps fault. ^_^

And I'm confident no one would have died if he didn't have a gun to begin with.

So there's that.

What can we learn from the recent shooting in Texas? What I learned, and what liberals will never admit, is that a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun.

Nope. The shooter was done. He was leaving by the time the good guy saw him.

And then he took his own life.

Yes. The investigation is ongoing. Tell us if something new is found. Until then quit the constant repeating of the same crap.

So there's that.
Guns that were purchased illegally. The law does not prevent people from getting guns. It never has and it never will.

So there's that.
Guns that were purchased illegally. The law did not prevent him from getting his guns. It never has and it never will.

Yes it has and does:
Milwaukee man accused of plotting machine gun attack at Masonic center still in jail

So there's that.
Guns that were purchased illegally. The law does not prevent people from getting guns. It never has and it never will.

Was it purchased illegally? That hasn’t been verified .

So there's that.

He had a dishonorable discharge. That means that he is not legally allowed to own a firearm.

It was Texas, dumbass. No one was stopping those churchgoers from being armed if they so chose.

So there's that.

He had a dishonorable discharge. That means that he is not legally allowed to own a firearm.

Does that apply in Texas ? Does Texas even check ?

So there's that.

It is a Federal law. It applies everywhere. And he lied when he purchased his weapons. Like I said. No law has ever prevented a criminal from getting a gun.

So there's that.

It is a Federal law. It applies everywhere. And he lied when he purchased his weapons. Like I said. No law has ever prevented a criminal from getting a gun.

Here you go again:
Milwaukee man accused of plotting machine gun attack at Masonic center still in jail

Last Four shootings:

• Washington DC Leftist Bernie Bro Congressional Baseball Game (alleged atheist)

• Las Vegas: Leftist Clinton Supporter & Never Trumper. Brother is a Pedophile, Shooter an Atheist with an Islamic Girlfriend who converted to Islam and slaughtered Concert Going Deplorables!

• New York: Islamic Piece Of Crap here on Schumer and Ted Kennedy’s Diversity Lottery, and who got to invite 23 of his Jihadists here who each get ronincite 23 and so on and so on!

• Texas: Another Leftist Liberal Snowflake Atheist who hates religious people and His mother in law.
And dishonorable mention to The ANTIFA Sympathizer and Leftist Liberal that assaulted Senator Paul.

Forum List

Back