Church shooting

What can we learn from the recent shooting in Texas? What I learned, and what liberals will never admit, is that a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. When the shooter saw an armed man coming towards him, he dropped his gun, got in his car and ran away. If just one person in that church had been armed, many lives would have been saved. And this is why law abiding citizens need to be armed. Because criminals do not obey the law. They will always be able to get their hands on a gun, or a truck, or even make their own bombs. Self defense is a God-given right. A right that government did not give us. If we do not defend this right, we will lose it.

All the people were already dead.
His ultimate target was his mother in law. She was not there. I'm confident others would have died if not for that citizen with a gun.

And I'm confident no one would have died if he didn't have a gun to begin with.

So there's that.

So he couldn't take his truck and run over the parishioners when they left the building?

Why are you such an idiot?

The latest church shooting was a tragic incident, and my heart goes out to the victims and their families and loved ones whose lives will be forever changed. Having said that, is anyone else tired of the 24/7 coverage? Repeating the same stuff over, and over, and over with interviews of painfully grieving people who in turn say almost the same thing does nothing to better inform the country, and seems to be nothing more than using the tragedy for sensationalism. Enough. When something new is found, tell us. Until then the world is still turning.
Do you feel that was about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?

They froth over that hourly. Too much frothing is never enough on the russia thing.....although they conveniently overlook clinton and uranium one. Lol.

What can we learn from the recent shooting in Texas? What I learned, and what liberals will never admit, is that a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. When the shooter saw an armed man coming towards him, he dropped his gun, got in his car and ran away. If just one person in that church had been armed, many lives would have been saved. And this is why law abiding citizens need to be armed. Because criminals do not obey the law. They will always be able to get their hands on a gun, or a truck, or even make their own bombs. Self defense is a God-given right. A right that government did not give us. If we do not defend this right, we will lose it.

First, the guy had left the church already.

Self defense not a God given right, its a natural born instinct (animals have it , all creatures have it and do they have a God?). Guess that blows your assumption that Jesus laid down his life for you.

His ultimate target was his mother in law. She was not there. I'm confident others would have died if not for that citizen with a gun.

So there's that.

So he couldn't take his truck and run over the parishioners when they left the building?

Sure, he could of. But he didn't. Why? Because a gun is a much more effective killing tool. And I can think of other uses for a truck besides mass murder. Can you?

How the fuck someone as functionally retarded as you is allowed to access the internet freely is mind boggling.

Of course not ....

Running people over with a truck is illegal and as everybody knows making something illegal prevents psychopaths from doing it.

If you didn't have Fox News to tell you what to say what would you vomit on these message boards all day long?

People kill people, at least an attempt should be made to disarm or monitor the mental cases, no law will end murder. its not the guns fault, its people being swept up in a frenzy of gun loss, unwilling to look for practical solutions on one side, and new not practical solutions on the other.

So there's that.

Sure, he could of. But he didn't. Why? Because a gun is a much more effective killing tool. And I can think of other uses for a truck besides mass murder. Can you?

How the fuck someone as functionally retarded as you is allowed to access the internet freely is mind boggling.

What did the neighbor use his gun for? Oh, that's right! He stopped the shooting!

Blocking the exits and setting the church on fire might have killed even more. The gun has nothing to do with it.

Of course not ....

Running people over with a truck is illegal and as everybody knows making something illegal prevents psychopaths from doing it.

If you didn't have Fox News to tell you what to say what would you vomit on these message boards all day long?

Who tells you what to vomit? They must be a moron, because all you ever post is incredibly stupid!

So there's that.

What did the neighbor use his gun for? Oh, that's right! He stopped the shooting!

Blocking the exits and setting the church on fire might have killed even more. The gun has nothing to do with it.

No the shooting was already over. Countries with gun control don't have a mass killing problem. Why aren't their killers burning everybody? Seems guns are the most effective way.

So there's that.

LOL, 20 people were murdered first and you tout that as a success story of gun ownership. Hilarious!

So there's that.

LOL, 20 people were murdered first and you tout that as a success story of gun ownership. Hilarious!

Again, that has nothing to do with your attempt to deflect. If that person had not been there to fire at the shooter, how many more people would have been killed? Take out your crystal ball, tune in to your gun grabber freak show talking points, and give us an answer!

The latest church shooting was a tragic incident, and my heart goes out to the victims and their families and loved ones whose lives will be forever changed. Having said that, is anyone else tired of the 24/7 coverage? Repeating the same stuff over, and over, and over with interviews of painfully grieving people who in turn say almost the same thing does nothing to better inform the country, and seems to be nothing more than using the tragedy for sensationalism. Enough. When something new is found, tell us. Until then the world is still turning.
Do you feel that was about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?

They froth over that hourly. Too much frothing is never enough on the russia thing.....although they conveniently overlook clinton and uranium one. Lol.

Anything new on the uranium situation? Did anyone ever come up with any proof of wrong doing yet?

Of course not ....

LOL, I see we have yet another Faux Snooze obsessed left wing dingbat on the loose, apparently somebody left the gate to La La Lemming Land open and one of the inmates escaped. :rolleyes:

Who knows. Fact is there are plenty of dead. These things don't happen regularly in countries with gun control.

Other countries? Not relevant when addressing our Bill of Rights

-Geaux

So there's that.
Guns that were purchased illegally. The law does not prevent people from getting guns. It never has and it never will.

Was it purchased illegally? That hasn’t been verified .

Technically, yes. The shooter lied on his background check form. Signing the dotted line says just that. You can be prosecuted under Federal law for lying

-Geaux

BenneC20171107_low.jpg

“His parents had him on high doses of ‘psych’ meds from 6th to 9th grade, the time I knew him,” said the student, who only wished to be identified as Reid. He added that Kelley’s aggressive posts about atheism caused many of his former classmates to stop talking to, or unfriend, him. Here's What We Know About Texas Church Shooter Devin Kelley

Las Vegas Strip shooter prescribed anti-anxiety drug in June Las Vegas Strip shooter prescribed anti-anxiety drug in June

tumblr_mtx8n15QkV1r2bzz4o2_500.gif

landscape-1496847399-supernatural.gif

Who knows. Fact is there are plenty of dead. These things don't happen regularly in countries with gun control.

Yeah ... Mass shooting in countries with tighter gun control laws usually involve genocide or terrorizing the citizens ... Pretty much the wanton death of the unarmed.

Forum List

Back