cigarette companies target blacks

right blacks are only people . please just m ore them not taking responsibility for their actions.

People who manufacture products advertise to people that use their products. This is standard business practice. Cigarette companies didn't make blacks smoke menthol cigarettes, they chose to smoke them.

Blacks like flavored shit is all there is to it. But I know plenty of whites that smoke menthols also.

This idea that tobacco companies target blacks with menthols osnfucking stupid. They like menthols so guess what? Companies are going to keep making them.

I tried them when I was a kid. Ended with spitting up bloods so I went back to non-mental and never had that problem again.

Smoked Newports for years and never had an issue. Pretty sure if everyone spit up blood then it would be pretty well know.

right blacks are only people . please just m ore them not taking responsibility for their actions.

I'm not black, last time I checked, and I smoke Camel menthol cigarettes. Sometimes I go back to Camel no filters, sure, but . . . I digress.

Blacks like flavored shit is all there is to it. But I know plenty of whites that smoke menthols also.

This idea that tobacco companies target blacks with menthols osnfucking stupid. They like menthols so guess what? Companies are going to keep making them.

I live an a majority black suburb. It was mostly white when I bought a house here. Stores always sold cigars, but now they are stocked with Black & Mild's. You don't see many regular cigars anymore.

It's what blacks like to smoke because they take some of the tobacco out of them and stuff pot in there instead. That way they can smoke pot anywhere and you'd never smell it.

Look around. There are no cigarette ads and the old Marlboro man and Joe Camel targeted mostly white men. What are y'all race baiters going to whine about next? Cheap wine?

Forum List

Back