Circling sheep

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
There ainā€™t no sleep with this counting!

Dozens of sheep have been eerily walking around in a circle for 12 days straight in northern Chinaā€™s Inner Mongolia region.

The bizarre behavior, captured on surveillance video, shows the large flock continuously marching clockwise in a nearly perfect circle on a farm.

Some other sheep can be seen watching from outside the rotation while others at times stand motionless in the center.

Video of the strange scene was tweeted Wednesday by Chinese state-run outlet Peopleā€™s Daily, which reported the sheep are perfectly healthy and the cause of the behavior remains a mystery.

comment:
weird stuff

Isn't that what NaziKarens brainwash their sheeples to do?
Walk in circles and bleat rantings?

Seriously though............thats a sign of a significant natural event about to happen.........earthquake, sink hole, flood, level 5 storm............something.

Weird. I didn't know China had Democrats.

No, they don't HAVE Democrats............they OWN Democrats.

Jinpings slave.jpg

Ants sometimes do the same thing when their trails somehow loop back on themselves. They circle until they die, and then some of the living circlers drag their bodies to a pile in the middle.

I would wager they have become compromised by a bacterial agent of some type, most likely circling disease, but based upon the story they have been at it for over ten days and circling disease almost always results in death within 48 hours or less of the manifestation of symptoms. Regardless, they are not healthy animals, its something bacterial....

that's sad. it's trump's fault.

Maybe it's the Trump Curse. Payback for those little Chinese bastards trying to poison the world with their bat virus.

I hope all the sheep in China follow suit and walk around in circles so much that it bores a hole to the middle of the earth, and molten lava covers the whole country.

The Trump Curse is nothing to be taken lightly.

Being confined for long periods of time maybe a cause. Other herd animals will do that. Remember herd animals like to roam and graze not being able to they may be getting stir crazy.

There ainā€™t no sleep with this counting!

Dozens of sheep have been eerily walking around in a circle for 12 days straight in northern Chinaā€™s Inner Mongolia region.

The bizarre behavior, captured on surveillance video, shows the large flock continuously marching clockwise in a nearly perfect circle on a farm.

Some other sheep can be seen watching from outside the rotation while others at times stand motionless in the center.

Video of the strange scene was tweeted Wednesday by Chinese state-run outlet Peopleā€™s Daily, which reported the sheep are perfectly healthy and the cause of the behavior remains a mystery.

comment:
weird stuff

They saw the tourist plane "Flight 666 now landing from Bluefield WV". They knew what to do.Keep your nose close to the ass in front of you
The signage helped too
Waiheke-sheep.jpg

They saw the tourist plane "Flight 666 now landing from Bluefield WV". They knew what to do.Keep your nose close to the ass in front of you
The signage helped too
Waiheke-sheep.jpg

You're funny. So I will respond.

You KKKult sheep are reaching.
Continue to reach.

What is the trumpeter saying to you when he 'tilts his head.'

"Donate, Donate, be Loyal and Donate."
Have you boosted your ass yet, you need that Biden Booster asap, your body cannot become fully fascist douche bag absent at least five jabs, you need those "ahh" clots of worms in your arteries and organs so as to prevent health "err" I mean illness. Think how safe you'll be after you boost up, why if you're especially fortunate you'll never get sick again ever, and wear that mask always, even to bed each night, wear that sucker as a badge of fascist rank & honor! :banana:

Have you boosted your ass yet, you need that Biden Booster asap, your body cannot become fully fascist douche bag absent at least five jabs, you need those "ahh" clots of worms in your arteries and organs so as to prevent health "err" I mean illness. Think how safe you'll be after you boost up, why if you're especially fortunate you'll never get sick again ever, and wear that mask always, even to bed each night, wear that sucker as a badge of fascist rank & honor! :banana:
Whatever ^^^^ you just said.

I do NOT want biden to be the 2024 POTUS nomination.
Not pos trump, not old biden.
NO TO BIDEN.

Does that ^^^^ deflate you?

There ainā€™t no sleep with this counting! Dozens of sheep have been eerily walking around in a circle for 12 days straight in northern Chinaā€™s Inner Mongolia region.

Sheep and animals in general are sensitive to things we cannot sense. I bet there is something brewing, a magnetic disturbance in the ground or air or maybe a pending earthquake or something in the area.

As the article stated.
It's likely a bacterial infection that is known to cause this type behavior.
They claimed the sheep are healthy but I highly doubt it.

sheep naturallyfollow each other. Get the one in front to go in a circle, add a few more sheep to the line so the end of the line is directly in front of the leader, and you have a self sustaining circle.

Forum List

Back