City Of Dearborn Apologizes for Arresting Christians

And Please remember, this was an "Arab" festival not a "Muslim" festival. It was not based upon religion, but upon race or ethnic background. There are Christian Arabs.
Obviously, you aren't aware that Christian arabs and Muslim arabs have a lot of animosity between them and mix like oil and water.

So I seriously doubt there were many Christian arabs at the festival. .. :cool:

Yes...the fact you and your fellow murder cultists want to kill Christian Arabs is nothing new. You need to relax...have a nice bacon cheeseburger & maybe a Jack & Coke.

I know how you christers operate, I remember as a teenager, the synagogue had its yearly Purim Holiday Bazaar on the lawn and who shows up ? A bunch of missionary christers with their jack chic tracks trying to save us Jews. Needless to say, after that evening they never showed up again after they were "taken care off". The problem is if the Muslims tried to take corrective action against the christers they would be called the aggressor. Hopefully that will change soon.:clap2::clap2:

Dude, you are dumb as a box of hair.

Guy, they killed 3000 on 9/11 and three in Boston.

We've killed hundreds of thousands of them in our wars.

It's a pretty silly fight, over whose Invisible Sky Man has the bigger dick, but we kind of started it.

You've just lost what little respect I had for you. What did those 3000 people on 9/11 do to deserve to die? What did those 3 people in Boston do to deserve it? Why on earth are you defending Muslim fanatics when you abhor Christians of any kind? Where do you get off?

He hates Christians because he used to be one...Now he's way too smart for that:doubt:

He hates pretty much everyone (especially himself), because he's nuttier than a sack of cashews. It really is that simple.

I think the new rule is, you go somewhere with the intent of provoking the people there, and they kick your ass, you brought it on yourself.
True dat!! .. :thup:

I agree! And if attacked, they should defend themselves by any means necessary! As in: by shooting into the mob with fully-automatic weapons, flamethrowers (loaded with a mixture of gasoline and pig fat), and 12-bore shotguns loaded with 00 buckshot.

Israel whips far more superior military forces to maintain it's independence as in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan in the October War, and those same others 6 years before in 1967. We have a lot of revisionist history going on here.
Eventually, the fascist state of Israel will be defeated and the world can finally have peace and security. .. :thup:

Not until Islam is either dragged kicking and screaming into at least the 19th century, or eradicated completely.

Eventually, the fascist state of Israel will be defeated and the world can finally have peace and security. .. :thup:

Typical response from a Muslim with his head up his backside. As long as the US exists, and Israel has her as an ally, you can wage Jihad all you want. You will fail.
The arabs can lose and still come back and try again and again until they succeed.

Israel just has to lose once and it's game over. .. :cool:

Before or after they turn Mecca & Medina into radioactive slag?

Last edited:
Even without America, Israel shall stand. It is the G-d of Israel that protects Israel not the abilities of any man.

Yes, it reminds me of the story of Samson and his wife.......

You see, Samsons wife thought he would not be able to stand against the Philistines. She gave them the answer to Samsons riddle because if she didn't they had threatened to burn down her families home. She was intimidated. Her family was intimidated. So rather than trust that the G-d of Israel was behind Samsons power she sold him out. Granted Samson wasn't a perfect man. He had some flaws. Still the LORD was with him and she made a mistake by looking at the numbers rather than his G-d. ( Samson was seriously outnumbered )

Now lets fast forward to the 21st century. Israel is outnumbered. The philistines are determined to wipe her out yet the G-d of Israel who neither sleeps nor slumbers watches over His people. We have those in our government, our Pentagon, our Military who believe like Samsons wife that continuing to stand with "Samson" is a bad idea and should come to a halt immediately. They see Israel is outnumbered and believe her days are numbered because like Samsons wife they are blind to the true reason behind Israels strength. It is her G-d that is her strength. One day soon, like Samsons wife, these men will realise ( albeit too late ) they were striving against G-d and not man.

- Jeremiah

Actually, guy, funny you should mention that. Samson didn't have some flaws. He was a complete psychopath. But he was also typical for characters in the Book of Judges, which included Jephthah butchering his own daughter on a foolish oath or Abimelech murdering his 69 brothers. The point of Judges is that the Israelites had become a fallen people and needed a King to lead them.

Eventually, Israel will be wiped off the map because the jews aren't having babies and are leaving and the Arabs are. Demographics are not Israel's friend.

And good riddance when it happens. Maybe people will stop believing in Sky Pixies. But more likely, they will just do what the people who wrote the book of judges did and blame themselves....

This might happen to Isreal, might not. I agree with your observations about demographics, but I detest your celebration of a nations demise. You probably feel the same about the USA too but are too much of a fucking coawrd to openly admit it.

BTW, fuck you, you piece of shyte.

He's a psychotic fascist. It really is that simple!

[

This might happen to Isreal, might not. I agree with your observations about demographics, but I detest your celebration of a nations demise. You probably feel the same about the USA too but are too much of a fucking coawrd to openly admit it.

Well, America's demise will be because we let a few big corporations buy our government, and stupid religious rubes like you let them do it.

But, yeah, Israel is beyond reprehensible. It practices religous apartheid. It's like an abused child that's become big enough to beat up on someone else.

That is utterly rediculous.

There are more than six million Israeli arab citizens, with the vast majority of them being muslim. They are also represented in the Israeli parliament.

The Status of Israeli Arabs

Yanno, if the arab settelers in Judea and Samaria managed to get their own country within Israel, how many jews would they let stay there?

Zero.

If anything Israel has been far too restrained.

I dont know about 'restrained' since the Arabs in Parlaiment have been presumably loyal. They know that in the next thirty years or so they will be the majority, so why topple the cart?

Actually, guy, funny you should mention that. Samson didn't have some flaws. He was a complete psychopath. But he was also typical for characters in the Book of Judges, which included Jephthah butchering his own daughter on a foolish oath or Abimelech murdering his 69 brothers. The point of Judges is that the Israelites had become a fallen people and needed a King to lead them.

Eventually, Israel will be wiped off the map because the jews aren't having babies and are leaving and the Arabs are. Demographics are not Israel's friend.

And good riddance when it happens. Maybe people will stop believing in Sky Pixies. But more likely, they will just do what the people who wrote the book of judges did and blame themselves....

He's a psychotic fascist. It really is that simple!

And a conceited, narcicistic liar on top of that.

I don't think i've ever called them liberal. But they hate Christians just as much as many liberals do.

Actually they respect and revere Jesus as a prophet.

Yet they persecute, torture, and kill Christians on a regular basis.

Their actions do not match their words.

'They'? The whole Arab or Muslim world is guilty for the actions of a few?

Cant disagree more. There are a great number of these people that protest the Jihadis, but our anti-religious media IGNORES them all for a reason; they are trying to use this conflict as a wedge between Christians and Muslims when we are natural allies.

The biggest threat to Christians in America is NOT the Muslims in the Middle East; it is the anti-Christian bigot secularists here inthe USA who are doing their best to make the general public hate Christians, especially any of the Biblical Christians that dare speak up.

[

Well, America's demise will be because we let a few big corporations buy our government, and stupid religious rubes like you let them do it.

But, yeah, Israel is beyond reprehensible. It practices religous apartheid. It's like an abused child that's become big enough to beat up on someone else.

That is utterly rediculous.

There are more than six million Israeli arab citizens, with the vast majority of them being muslim. They are also represented in the Israeli parliament.

The Status of Israeli Arabs

Yanno, if the arab settelers in Judea and Samaria managed to get their own country within Israel, how many jews would they let stay there?

Zero.

If anything Israel has been far too restrained.

No, it's been a serial violator of human rights, which is why it is despised in the international community. The US is really the only friend it has.

And you should educate yourself on Israel's makeup. Demographics is not Israel's friend.

Cant disagree more. There are a great number of these people that protest the Jihadis, but our anti-religious media IGNORES them all for a reason; they are trying to use this conflict as a wedge between Christians and Muslims when we are natural allies.

The biggest threat to Christians in America is NOT the Muslims in the Middle East; it is the anti-Christian bigot secularists here inthe USA who are doing their best to make the general public hate Christians, especially any of the Biblical Christians that dare speak up.
All a person has to do is research what group of people basically own and control the media in the U.S. to find the answer.

Many of their last names offer a major clue. .. :cool:

I don't think i've ever called them liberal. But they hate Christians just as much as many liberals do.

Which is the primary error in their theology.

You dont know shit about their theology, I'd bet.

They respect Jesus as a prophet; that assertion has almost nothing to do with their theology whcih all comes from Mohamed and the Koran.

All a person has to do is research what group of people basically own and control the media in the U.S. to find the answer.

Many of their last names offer a major clue. .. :cool:

I'm guessing you are refering to the Jews, but the reality is that the stock holders are predominately main stream protestant, especially Episcopalian.

Want a challenge? Try to find out how much of corporate America is owned by Episcopalians and their Seven Sister allies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_BoaDxhpE]AC/DC-Shoot to Thrill Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back