City Of Dearborn Apologizes for Arresting Christians

If what you claim is true then you are going backwards here....... Listen to these two former Muslims explain to you the very same thing I just tried to explain to you, Sunni! Then maybe you'll get it.

Two Former Muslims: Why Muhammad was Not a Prophet (2 of 2) - YouTube
^^^ I've have heard these two liars before.

I could easily post dozens of youtube videos that have former christians explaining why they became muslims.

But I don't want to waste my time engaging in a video posting battle. .. :cool:

But when Muslims want to become Christians...

YOU KILL THEM.

So when they were Muslims that hated Israel and the Jews they were honest and now that they have become Christians who support Israel and have friendships with the Jews ( after realizing these are G-ds people! Hello?????? ) they can no longer be trusted or believed. Got it. - Jeri
The word you are searching for to describe them is 'traitors', to their country, people and religion. .. :doubt:

What kind of a religion makes a point of holding prayer meetings for the express purpose of death to Americans and Israelis? Does anyone else find that an odd reason to hold a prayer meeting? I thought we were supposed to pray for the well being of people, not their deaths! I don't pray for any Muslims to die! I have never even thought of such a thing! I'd be the first to admit I'm not exactly thrilled over their ideas and at times, outraged. I think this claim to spiritual perfection was a bit premature. To say the very least. - Jeri

So when they were Muslims that hated Israel and the Jews they were honest and now that they have become Christians who support Israel and have friendships with the Jews ( after realizing these are G-ds people! Hello?????? ) they can no longer be trusted or believed. Got it. - Jeri
The word you are searching for to describe them is 'traitors', to their country, people and religion. .. :doubt:

So, do we label those who abandon our faith as "traitors"? No, we simply pray they find their way back.

That is, unlike yours.

Better than being a traitor to Jesus Christ. Your religion holds the distinction from all the rest in that it has endorsed literally hunting down the followers of Christ in order to murder them. Your religion has declared war on Jesus Christ by their own deeds, words, actions.. there is no denying this. Your religion teaches you to hate the Jews. Yet the Torah is very clear that the Jews are G-ds people so what are you doing? What are you doing????!!!!

What are you doing, Sunni?

I'll tell you what these two men have done. They have turned from their wicked ways and accepted the pardon of Christ. They have surely repented for their ignorance concerning Israel and the Jewish people and if you have a shred of common sense you are going to do the exact same thing, Sunni.

- Jeri

One of the happiest days of my life was when I found and embraced Islam.

It was such a relief to have escaped the convoluted web of nonsense called christianity.

And become a member of a major religion that has the answers to the worlds social and political problems.

Islam provides guidance to men and women in all of the areas of their life straight from God.

And is a blessing to all of mankind. .. :cool:

Last edited:

It was such a relief to have escaped the convoluted web of nonsense called christianity.

And become a member of a major religion that has the answers to the worlds social and political problems.

Islam provides guidance to men and women in all of the areas of their life straight from God.

Then why does it embrace beating wives?

I can't think of another religion that does this.

The Arab Festival is a just a family event with carnival rides for kids and plenty of food plus entertainment.

These harassing Christians are no different than the Westboro Church people who picket military funerals.

But since it's muslims, and not soldiers funerals, many here support the rabid protesters. .. :doubt:

You're comparing the insanity of the Westboro crowd with the lawful and peaceful sharing of the Gospel?

This is just your prejudice speaking and certainly not any American patriotism or the American way speaking, for as long as they were peaceful and well-intended, it wouldn't occur to me to be offended or hostile toward Muslims if the matter were reversed.

Interesting to see the follower of the statist religion of Islam and the typically statist-leaning atheists on this thread taking your position . . . in America in the face of the First Amendment.

Last edited:

Hmmm...I don't think any of the people who have been maimed, murdered, stoned, abused consider it a blessing.

Or maybe they do. But they're wrong. *Stockholm Syndrome*.

I believe there isn't a muslim woman alive who wouldn't like to get out from under Sharia Law but lacks the resources or ability to get out.

One of the cruelest conundrums of abuse is that the people who are abused think it's okay.

We've all seen them and listened to them.

They're hard to miss. Particularly when they keep showing up butchered by their loving families.

They're hard to miss. Particularly when they keep showing up butchered by their loving families.
There are American women raped, beaten, or murdered, every minute of every day 24/7/365 in the good ole USA

But let's focus on the muslims in foreign countries. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

There are American women raped, beaten, or murdered, every minute of every day 24/7 in the good ole USA

But let's focus on the muslims in foreign countries. :cuckoo:

Yes, over here we call it crime not marriage. Imagine that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back