City Of Dearborn Apologizes for Arresting Christians

[q

He hates Christians because he used to be one...Now he's way too smart for that:doubt:

Well, yeah, I am. Waaay to smart to believe in any magic sky man.

And when you see people killing each other over one, I have to just shake my head...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY]This Land is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

I think the new rule is, you go somewhere with the intent of provoking the people there, and they kick your ass, you brought it on yourself.
True dat!! .. :thup:

You two weren't obviously there nor did you research the Yom Kippur War or the Six Day War.

Israel whips far more superior military forces to maintain it's independence as in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan in the October War, and those same others 6 years before in 1967. We have a lot of revisionist history going on here.

Israel whips far more superior military forces to maintain it's independence as in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan in the October War, and those same others 6 years before in 1967. We have a lot of revisionist history going on here.
Eventually, the fascist state of Israel will be defeated and the world can finally have peace and security. .. :thup:

I know how you christers operate, I remember as a teenager, the synagogue had its yearly Purim Holiday Bazaar on the lawn and who shows up ? A bunch of missionary christers with their jack chic tracks trying to save us Jews. Needless to say, after that evening they never showed up again after they were "taken care off". The problem is if the Muslims tried to take corrective action against the christers they would be called the aggressor. Hopefully that will change soon.:clap2::clap2:

:confused::confused::confused:

I thought you were just a hate filled Atheist? You mean you're a Jew?

You think Polkow is a Jew because he was born into a Jewish family? Really?

He posts articles on this board that clearly read ...........even Hitler didn't deserve hell. He has openly mocked the G-d of the Torah, openly defended the idolaters trying to steal Israeli land, he is no different then Essau who sold his birthright for a bowl of soup! You must be kidding me. No. Polkow is not a Jew. I see no evidence of it. NONE. An Edomite? YES. A Jew? Absolutely not.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Eventually, the fascist state of Israel will be defeated and the world can finally have peace and security. .. :thup:

Typical response from a Muslim with his head up his backside. As long as the US exists, and Israel has her as an ally, you can wage Jihad all you want. You will fail.

I think the new rule is, you go somewhere with the intent of provoking the people there, and they kick your ass, you brought it on yourself.

You two weren't obviously there nor did you research the Yom Kippur War or the Six Day War.

The only reason why Israel survived the Yom Kippur War was because Nixon bailed them out.

Israel hasn't won a war since 1967, that's the problem. We have to keep bailing them out as more and more young Israelis figure this Zionism thing isn't nearly as cool as Grandpa said it will be.

Eventually, Israel will be driven into the sea, and the rest of the world will be happy about it.

Typical response from a Muslim with his head up his backside. As long as the US exists, and Israel has her as an ally, you can wage Jihad all you want. You will fail.
The arabs can lose and still come back and try again and again until they succeed.

Israel just has to lose once and it's game over. .. :cool:

Even without America, Israel shall stand. It is the G-d of Israel that protects Israel not the abilities of any man.

Yes, it reminds me of the story of Samson and his wife.......

You see, Samsons wife thought he would not be able to stand against the Philistines. She gave them the answer to Samsons riddle because if she didn't they had threatened to burn down her families home. She was intimidated. Her family was intimidated. So rather than trust that the G-d of Israel was behind Samsons power she sold him out. Granted Samson wasn't a perfect man. He had some flaws. Still the LORD was with him and she made a mistake by looking at the numbers rather than his G-d. ( Samson was seriously outnumbered )

Now lets fast forward to the 21st century. Israel is outnumbered. The philistines are determined to wipe her out yet the G-d of Israel who neither sleeps nor slumbers watches over His people. We have those in our government, our Pentagon, our Military who believe like Samsons wife that continuing to stand with "Samson" is a bad idea and should come to a halt immediately. They see Israel is outnumbered and believe her days are numbered because like Samsons wife they are blind to the true reason behind Israels strength. It is her G-d that is her strength. One day soon, like Samsons wife, these men will realise ( albeit too late ) they were striving against G-d and not man.

- Jeremiah

The problem with that is that some people do push it. They don't take no for an answer until you take their pamphlet/booklet/whatever.

In a sense, that's fine. They're not hurting anyone. Offending, maybe, but not hurting anyone. And there are many that do back off after you say no once.

Then you get assholes like the above picture. Sure, that's from 2012, but that's still an asshole thing to do.

If a group of atheists were standing outside a Christian or Muslim event screaming at them about how God is a myth or whatever, I'd be similarly annoyed, so please, don't take my words as atheist bias.

So, just because they do, we all do? Is that what I'm getting? I will sit here and flatly tell you that I as a Christian do not support the behavior of these people. Nowhere in the Bible did God or Jesus suggest that we be jerks when we spread the gospel. If you're looking for a condemnation from me, you got it buddy! I want people to know about God, but not in this manner! That is a reprehensible thing to do!

I will not accept this attempt to justify the behavior of the Dearborn authorities with that reasoning, however. Rights were violated, they were not in any breach of the law. The interviewer carried on very civil conversations with a few of the festival goers, he did not breach the peace, nor instigate any confrontations.

If you ever see anyone like the people in that picture, or with that kind of attitude, take it from me, tell them that this (what they're doing) is not how the Bible teaches to spread the Gospel of Christ. Simply walk away defend yourself if need be, but remember that not all of us are like that. There is the right way to preach, and a wrong way.

Christ routinely offended the Pharisees, and made quite a scene at the temple when he dispersed the moneylenders. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have died.

That's true, but did he go to the extent of mercilessly ridiculing unbelievers? Jesus was mainly passive in his ministry, he used logic, reasoning, and the power of God to lay low the Pharisees. When he was on the cross, he forgave a common criminal, which by all rights he should have condemned. But the criminal sought Jesus of his own free will, not because he was coerced.

We as Christians must encourage those who are curious about God to explore and educate themselves about our faith, not forcibly teach it to them like the Crusaders did.

And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when you depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Matthew 10:14

The only reason why Israel survived the Yom Kippur War was because Nixon bailed them out.

Israel hasn't won a war since 1967, that's the problem. We have to keep bailing them out as more and more young Israelis figure this Zionism thing isn't nearly as cool as Grandpa said it will be.

Eventually, Israel will be driven into the sea, and the rest of the world will be happy about it.

Less than a week ago your liberal friends were claiming Nixon was an anti-semite. Now you have him in the role of Israels savior. Which is it?

The truth of the matter is Israel won the war of 1967 because the G-d of Israel gave them that victory. He is the keeper of Israel. Your problem, Joe, is that you are a fool. You say there is no God. According to proverbs the man who says there is no God is a fool. Did you know you were considered a fool according to G-ds book, Joe? You do now. - Jeri

The arabs can lose and still come back and try again and again until they succeed.

Oh? And what force have you brought up against them that has posed even a remote challenge? All you can do is launch rockets at them. I find that laughable.

Last edited:
Even without America, Israel shall stand. It is the G-d of Israel that protects Israel not the abilities of any man.

You see, Samsons wife thought he would not be able to stand against the Philistines. She gave them the answer to Samsons riddle because if she didn't they had threatened to burn down her families home. She was intimidated. Her family was intimidated. So rather than trust that the G-d of Israel was behind Samsons power she sold him out. Granted Samson wasn't a perfect man. He had some flaws. Still the LORD was with him and she made a mistake by looking at the numbers rather than his G-d. ( Samson was seriously outnumbered )

Now lets fast forward to the 21st century. Israel is outnumbered. The philistines are determined to wipe her out yet the G-d of Israel who neither sleeps nor slumbers watches over His people. We have those in our government, our Pentagon, our Military who believe like Samsons wife that continuing to stand with "Samson" is a bad idea and should come to a halt immediately. They see Israel is outnumbered and believe her days are numbered because like Samsons wife they are blind to the true reason behind Israels strength. It is her G-d that is her strength. One day soon, like Samsons wife, these men will realise ( albeit too late ) they were striving against G-d and not man.
^^^^ Nice jewish fairy tale .. :cool:

Right. You call on your god and let the Jews call on their God and we shall see which one answers. The outcome can be found in Ezekiel 37, 38, 39. Thanks. - Jeri

This "right of return" is a Muslim fairy tale. The Jews have laid claim to that land for 3,700 years. The only reason Palestine exists is because of the Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate, White Papers and the like.

In 1937, a local Arab leader, Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, told the Peel Commission, which ultimately suggested the partition of Palestine: “There is no such country as Palestine! ‘Palestine’ is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

Dan Bahat, ed. Twenty Centuries of Jewish Life in the Holy Land, (Jerusalem: The Israel Economist, 1976), pp. 61–63.

Palestinians contend that they were related to the Canaanites, which would lead one to believe that they had existed there far longer than the Jews, however if we do more historical queries:

The Canaanites disappeared more than 3,000 years ago. So in actuality their claim goes no further to the conquests of Muhammad in the 7th Century.

And if you say the British Mandate promised Arabs independence in Palestine, guess again.

The central figure in the Arab nationalist movement at the time of World War I was Hussein ibn ‘Ali, the Sherif of Mecca in 1908. As Sherif, Hussein was responsible for the custody of Islam’s shrines in the Hejaz and was one of the Muslims’ spiritual leaders.

In July 1915, Hussein sent a letter to Sir Henry MacMahon, the High Commissioner for Egypt, informing him of the terms for Arab participation in the war against the Turks. The letters between Hussein and MacMahon that followed outlined the areas that Britain was prepared to cede to the Arabs in exchange for their help.

The Hussein-MacMahon correspondence conspicuously fails to mention Palestine. The British argued the omission had been intentional, thereby justifying their refusal to grant the Arabs independence in Palestine after the war. MacMahon explained:

"I feel it my duty to state, and I do so definitely and emphatically, that it was not intended by me in giving this pledge to King Hussein to include Palestine in the area in which Arab independence was promised. I also had every reason to believe at the time that the fact that Palestine was not included in my pledge was well understood by King Hussein."

George Kirk, A Short History of the Middle East, (NY: Frederick Praeger Publishers, 1964), p. 314.

“Report of a Committee Setup to Consider Certain Correspondence Between Sir Henry McMahon and the Sharif of Mecca in 1915/1916,” U.K. Parliament, March 16, 1939.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFroots.html

Move along.

Last edited:
But first, Sunni, Isaiah 17 is going to be fulfilled. That was the prophecy of Obadiah which leads to Israel taking her wall down. ( it precedes Ezekiels prophecy ) Why does she take her wall down? Read Isaiah 17 because it looks like Islams days are numbered in that part of the world. Israel is about to have a victory so great the world will be left speechless. I've yet to see a Hebrew prophet proven wrong. Every single word they have spoken has either been fulfilled, is being fulfilled or WILL BE fulfilled. Count on it. - Jeremiah

This "right of return" is a Muslim fairy tale. The Jews have laid claim to that land for 3,700 years. The only reason Palestine exists is because of the Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate, White Papers and the like.

In 1937, a local Arab leader, Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, told the Peel Commission, which ultimately suggested the partition of Palestine: “There is no such country as Palestine! ‘Palestine’ is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

Palestinians contend that they were related to the Canaanites, which would lead one to believe that they had existed there far longer than the Jews, however if we do more historical queries:

The Canaanites disappeared more than 3,000 years ago. So in actuality their claim goes no further to the conquests of Muhammad in the 7th Century.

And if you say the British Mandate promised Arabs independence in Palestine, guess again.

The central figure in the Arab nationalist movement at the time of World War I was Hussein ibn ‘Ali, the Sherif of Mecca in 1908. As Sherif, Hussein was responsible for the custody of Islam’s shrines in the Hejaz and was one of the Muslims’ spiritual leaders.

In July 1915, Hussein sent a letter to Sir Henry MacMahon, the High Commissioner for Egypt, informing him of the terms for Arab participation in the war against the Turks. The letters between Hussein and MacMahon that followed outlined the areas that Britain was prepared to cede to the Arabs in exchange for their help.

The Hussein-MacMahon correspondence conspicuously fails to mention Palestine. The British argued the omission had been intentional, thereby justifying their refusal to grant the Arabs independence in Palestine after the war. MacMahon explained:

"I feel it my duty to state, and I do so definitely and emphatically, that it was not intended by me in giving this pledge to King Hussein to include Palestine in the area in which Arab independence was promised. I also had every reason to believe at the time that the fact that Palestine was not included in my pledge was well understood by King Hussein."

George Kirk, A Short History of the Middle East, (NY: Frederick Praeger Publishers, 1964), p. 314.

“Report of a Committee Setup to Consider Certain Correspondence Between Sir Henry McMahon and the Sharif of Mecca in 1915/1916,” U.K. Parliament, March 16, 1939.

Move along.

great post. :clap2:

Right. You call on your god and let the Jews call on their God and we shall see which one answers. The outcome can be found in Ezekiel 37, 38, 39. Thanks. - Jeri
The Samson fairy tale is just the jewish version of the Greek myth of Hercules. .. :cool:

Right and according to your book of Imran Moses sister, Miriam, is the mother of Jesus Christ. Don't let a 1600 yr gap get in your way of the truth!!

Hey! If your prophet says God told him this it must be true! The Koran is a miracle of perfection! By gosh! Stick with that story now!!! ha! ha!

- Jeremiah

You're desperate.

Forum List

Back