City Of Dearborn Apologizes for Arresting Christians

But first, Sunni, Isaiah 17 is going to be fulfilled. That was the prophecy of Obadiah which leads to Israel taking her wall down. ( it precedes Ezekiels prophecy ) Why does she take her wall down? Read Isaiah 17 because it looks like Islams days are numbered in that part of the world. Israel is about to have a victory so great the world will be left speechless. I've yet to see a Hebrew prophet proven wrong. Every single word they have spoken has either been fulfilled, is being fulfilled or WILL BE fulfilled.
Epic Bible Fails - Top 10 Failed Prophecies

Typical response from a Muslim with his head up his backside. As long as the US exists, and Israel has her as an ally, you can wage Jihad all you want. You will fail.
The arabs can lose and still come back and try again and again until they succeed.

Israel just has to lose once and it's game over. .. :cool:

You're desperate.

You better believe he is. Him and about 1.2 billion of his brethren who stick their heads in the sand and deny Israel exists because if they did admit Israel existed it would prove their Koran was flawed. Now forget the fact that it has already been proven flawed - these guys will stand there to your face and claim the book of Imran is accurate in its recording of Moses sister as the mother of Jesus Christ. At the time Mohammad got the two Marys confused and didn't realize his mistake. It was recorded precisely as he had told it.

In the Torah if a prophet was wrong just once it was evidence he was not a prophet of G-d. They only had to be wrong ONCE. This is no true of the religion of Islam and other religions but in Judaism a prophet cannot get it wrong once. If he does? He isn't a prophet sent by G-d. - Jeri

True dat!! .. :thup:

You two weren't obviously there nor did you research the Yom Kippur War or the Six Day War.

Israel whips far more superior military forces to maintain it's independence as in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan in the October War, and those same others 6 years before in 1967. We have a lot of revisionist history going on here.

The only reason why Israel survived the Yom Kippur War was because Nixon bailed them out.

Israel hasn't won a war since 1967, that's the problem. We have to keep bailing them out as more and more young Israelis figure this Zionism thing isn't nearly as cool as Grandpa said it will be.

Eventually, Israel will be driven into the sea, and the rest of the world will be happy about it.

Uh, did you forget about the Intifadas? There were three distinct Intifadas between 1987-2005. They were all crushed.

And you really think Zionism is racist?

In 1975, the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution slandering Zionism by equating it with racism. Zionism is the national liberation movement of the Jewish people, which holds that Jews, like any other nation, are entitled to a homeland.

History has demonstrated the need to ensure Jewish security through a national homeland. Zionism recognizes that Jewishness is defined by shared origin, religion, culture and history. The realization of the Zionist dream is exemplified by nearly six million Jews, from more than 100 countries, who are Israeli citizens.

Israel’s Law of Return grants automatic citizenship to Jews, but non-Jews are also eligible to become citizens under naturalization procedures similar to those in other countries. Israel’s policy is not unique; many other countries, including Germany, Greece, Ireland and Finland have special categories of people who are entitled to citizenship.

More than one million Muslim and Christian Arabs, Druze, Baha’is, Circassians and other ethnic groups also are represented in Israel’s population. The presence in Israel of thousands of Jews from Ethiopia, Yemen and India is the best refutation of the calumny against Zionism. In a series of historic airlifts, labeled Operations Moses (1984), Joshua (1985) and Solomon (1991), Israel rescued more than 20,000 members of the ancient Ethiopian Jewish community.

Zionism does not discriminate against anyone. Israel’s open and democratic character, and its scrupulous protection of the religious and political rights of Christians and Muslims, rebut the charge of exclusivity. Moreover, anyone—Jew or non-Jew, Israeli, American, or Chinese, black, white, or purple—can be a Zionist.

By contrast, the Arab states define citizenship strictly by native parentage. It is almost impossible to become a naturalized citizen in Arab states such as Algeria, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Several Arab nations have laws that facilitate the naturalization of foreign Arabs, with the specific exception of Palestinians. Jordan, on the other hand, instituted its own “law of return” in 1954, according citizenship to all former residents of Palestine, except for Jews.

The 1975 UN resolution was part of the Soviet-Arab Cold War anti-Israel campaign. Almost all the former non-Arab supporters of the resolution have apologized and changed their positions. When the General Assembly voted to repeal the resolution in 1991, only some Arab and Muslim states, as well as Cuba, North Korea and Vietnam were opposed.

Writing after “Operation Moses” was revealed, William Safire noted:

“. . . For the first time in history, thousands of black people are being brought to a country not in chains but in dignity, not as slaves but as citizens.”

Jordanian Nationality Law, Article 3(2) of Law No. 6 of 1954, Official Gazette, No. 1171, January 1, 1954.

New York Times, (January 7, 1985).

Last edited:
But first, Sunni, Isaiah 17 is going to be fulfilled. That was the prophecy of Obadiah which leads to Israel taking her wall down. ( it precedes Ezekiels prophecy ) Why does she take her wall down? Read Isaiah 17 because it looks like Islams days are numbered in that part of the world. Israel is about to have a victory so great the world will be left speechless. I've yet to see a Hebrew prophet proven wrong. Every single word they have spoken has either been fulfilled, is being fulfilled or WILL BE fulfilled.

Note: No links, facts, or commentary backing up this blog.

Sorry.

Hey! If your prophet says God told him this it must be true! The Koran is a miracle of perfection!
Glad that you agree!! .. :thup:

Years ago while I was leading this Muslim to Christ on a message board he told me that he had been taught it was a sin to question anything the Koran taught him. He was not permitted to question, to be sceptical and said it was fear of hell that kept him from questioning it sooner. He has been delivered from that deception and is a joyful Christian today.

It was very difficult for me to comprehend the fullness of what he was trying to say until I began to research the Koran and find errors throughout. Now here I am telling you that Moses sister was not the mother of Jesus - that there is a 1600 yr gap in between the two which should lead you to the conclusion that Mohammad was following loose versions of the bible and Torah to produce his own religion - yet you won't consider that. Instead you are going to insist that the mother of Jesus was over 1600 years old when she gave birth. Because your religion could not be wrong about such a thing. Not in your mind. You've been brainwashed.

To me? You are an intelligent man, Sunni. You can figure this out. It isn't rocket science. Allah is a pre-islamic moon god - one of over 360 gods in Mecca during life of Mohammad. He was right to believe there was one true G-d. He was wrong not to trust his own inclinations when he told his wife he believed he had been attacked by a demon in the cave off Mt. Hira - he didn't believe that angel had been sent from God initially. He felt it was demonic. Many years later there was a brief period in which Mohammad wanted his daughters to be worshiped as gods. The people didn't accept such an idea and it was dropped quickly. Nevertheless - it was an act of idolatry and cannot be reconciled with the actions of a prophet of God. It would never have happened. Wake up. God loves you and he doesn't want you to be deceived by these lies any longer. - Jeri

You better believe he is. Him and about 1.5 billion of his brethren who stick their heads in the sand and deny Israel exists because if they did admit Israel existed it would prove their Koran was flawed.
Please post chapter and verse in the Quran that proves the existence of Israel would make the Quran incorrect and flawed?

The whole trouble with debating nitwits like and your crusader buddy.

Is that I have read the Bible many times and can easily point out the errors and inconsistencies.

But neither of you have read the Quran. So you must cut and paste nonsense to try and make your case. Which is very weak in the first place. .. :cool:

Note: No links, facts, or commentary backing up this blog.

Sorry.

Islamists are famous for it. Thanks for looking at the link to confirm another one of their methods. ( propaganda )

You better believe he is. Him and about 1.5 billion of his brethren who stick their heads in the sand and deny Israel exists because if they did admit Israel existed it would prove their Koran was flawed.
Please post chapter and verse in the Quran that proves the existence of Israel would make the Quran incorrect and flawed?

The whole trouble with debating nitwits like and your crusader buddy.

Is that I have read the Bible many times and can easily point out the errors and inconsistencies.

But neither of you have read the Quran. So you must cut and paste nonsense to try and make your case. Which is very weak in the first place. .. :cool:

If you had read the bible cover to cover you wouldn't be a Muslim right now.

As to the Koran? I have never used a cut and paste to discuss Islam or the Koran. We can discuss it point for point because your book is indeed CHOCK FULL OF ERRORS.

- Jeremaih

So tresspassing and annoying people is okay?

So when will you let me come into your Church and let me do my "Jesus was a Myth" presentation?

A church is private property. A public street isn't private property.

Someone else needs to post the video. My internet connection ain't working correctly.

Just look on youtube for "Christian protesters at Arab festival Dearborne".

There are several.

LOL I bet :eusa_whistle:

If you had read the bible cover to cover you wouldn't be a Muslim right now.
As I have stated before, I was a evangelical christian who taught sunday school and went on mission trips with church groups.

I have read the bible cover to cover several times and can still quote many chapters and verses by memory.

Thankfully, I finally figured out that Jesus wasn't divine or the son of God.

And that the corrupt modern version of christianity is mainly based on the false teachings of Paul and not Jesus. .. :cool:

If what you claim is true then you are going backwards here....... Listen to these two former Muslims explain to you the very same thing I just tried to explain to you, Sunni! Then maybe you'll get it.

[ame=http://youtu.be/0Tv89TA9H14]Two Former Muslims: Why Muhammad was Not a Prophet (2 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

The problem with that is that some people do push it. They don't take no for an answer until you take their pamphlet/booklet/whatever.

In a sense, that's fine. They're not hurting anyone. Offending, maybe, but not hurting anyone. And there are many that do back off after you say no once.

Then you get assholes like the above picture. Sure, that's from 2012, but that's still an asshole thing to do.

If a group of atheists were standing outside a Christian or Muslim event screaming at them about how God is a myth or whatever, I'd be similarly annoyed, so please, don't take my words as atheist bias.

So, just because they do, we all do? Is that what I'm getting? I will sit here and flatly tell you that I as a Christian do not support the behavior of these people. Nowhere in the Bible did God or Jesus suggest that we be jerks when we spread the gospel. If you're looking for a condemnation from me, you got it buddy! I want people to know about God, but not in this manner! That is a reprehensible thing to do!

I will not accept this attempt to justify the behavior of the Dearborn authorities with that reasoning, however. Rights were violated, they were not in any breach of the law. The interviewer carried on very civil conversations with a few of the festival goers, he did not breach the peace, nor instigate any confrontations.

If you ever see anyone like the people in that picture, or with that kind of attitude, take it from me, tell them that this (what they're doing) is not how the Bible teaches to spread the Gospel of Christ. Simply walk away defend yourself if need be, but remember that not all of us are like that. There is the right way to preach, and a wrong way.

Christ routinely offended the Pharisees, and made quite a scene at the temple when he dispersed the moneylenders. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have died.

Sure he would.

The Romans captured and executed him.

If what you claim is true then you are going backwards here....... Listen to these two former Muslims explain to you the very same thing I just tried to explain to you, Sunni! Then maybe you'll get it.

Two Former Muslims: Why Muhammad was Not a Prophet (2 of 2) - YouTube
^^^ I've have heard these two liars before.

I could easily post dozens of youtube videos that have former christians explaining why they became muslims.

But I don't want to waste my time engaging in a video posting battle. .. :cool:

Last edited:

Two Former Muslims: Why Muhammad was Not a Prophet (2 of 2) - YouTube
^^^ I've have heard these two liars before.

I could easily post dozens of youtube videos that have former christians explaining why they became muslims.

But I don't want to waste my time engaging in a video posting battle. .. :cool:

So when they were Muslims that hated Israel and the Jews they were honest and now that they have become Christians who support Israel and have friendships with the Jews ( after realizing these are G-ds people! Hello?????? ) they can no longer be trusted or believed. Got it. - Jeri

[/QUOTE]
Right and according to your book of Imran Moses sister, Miriam, is the mother of Jesus Christ. Don't let a 1600 yr gap get in your way of the truth!!

Hey! If your prophet says God told him this it must be true! The Koran is a miracle of perfection! By gosh! Stick with that story now!!! ha! ha!

- Jeremiah[/QUOTE]

Perfection apart from the errors, you mean?

Forum List

Back