City Of Dearborn Apologizes for Arresting Christians

And people say Liberals are tolerant? AHHAHAHAHAHAH! OHO OHO OHO (gasps) AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

(Clears throat) Ahem.. I apologize for that little outburst. I just can't resist myself when I see examples of Liberal tolerance!

(stifles a laugh, chuckles)

BAHAHAHAH!!!!

:dance:

(exits thread)

liberal? you calling the police liberal? you on crack?

So tresspassing and annoying people is okay?

So when will you let me come into your Church and let me do my "Jesus was a Myth" presentation?

The decision to arrest these individuals was based in part on information provided to the Dearborn police by Arab Festival attendees, workers, and volunteers. When all of the information—including the video captured by Wood, Qureshi, and Rezkalla—was presented to a Dearborn jury, the jury found that these individuals were not guilty of the criminal offense of breach of peace

How about you do the I voted republican was a myth speech, ok?

And people say Liberals are tolerant? AHHAHAHAHAHAH! OHO OHO OHO (gasps) AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

(Clears throat) Ahem.. I apologize for that little outburst. I just can't resist myself when I see examples of Liberal tolerance!

BAHAHAHAH!!!!

(exits thread)

Look at Bucs, he said he's a cop and right wing, but one budget battle and he's a raging left wing democrat

Besides some are, especially the promoted kind, like the army is more politics

So tresspassing and annoying people is okay?

So when will you let me come into your Church and let me do my "Jesus was a Myth" presentation?

Uh, can you give me an example in this case where they were trespassing? Just one? How does handing out the Gospel of John or standing OUTSIDE of the festival constitute "trespassing"?

No man is turned away from the house of God.. well that's how it works in mine. Joe, stop being a freaking bigot. You know, you get you right to hate, I get my right to worship and proclaim the faith. The First Amendment used to mean something in this country, now people like you come up and try to strip it away from people because of your hatred of them.

Did you not recognize the inherent hypocrisy here? Arabs have a Muslim themed festival, nobody arrested. Christian missionaries quietly demonstrate outside, and are summarily arrested. So, why aren't you saying anything about the Muslims/Arabs, Joe?

Oh that's right, I can't hear you over the sound of how bigoted you are.

By the logic of what you just posted, what Fred Phelps and his bunch of nutters are doing is just fine, too. They aren't "trespassing". They are on public property being assholes.

If I went outside your church and started handing out atheist literature, that would be pretty douchey behavior, and so is going outside an islamic festival and handing out christian propaganda.

Maybe arresting people was an overreaction. But the douchy behavior was the proximate cause here.

What liberals dont do this? Cindy Sheehan, anti war crowd? OWS? Jesse Jackson, they do this stuff faaaaaaar more and you say nothing and even support it, so shut the fuck up you hypocrit

BAHAHAHAH!!!!

(exits thread)

More than likely Templar was talking about the people that turned the Christians in and had them arrested. And yes, I believe there are many liberal cops, you actually think they're all conservatives? They belong to unions....remember?

Someone else needs to post the video. My internet connection ain't working correctly.

Just look on youtube for "Christian protesters at Arab festival Dearborne".

There are several.

Here is sone

"Christian missionaries instigate violence at Arab festival 2010" came up with no hits. Ahem, what are you trying to pull? That festival was in question was in 2010, not 2012 as both of your videos were filmed.

This is the one you need to see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfVAeG3rn4]Dearborn Arrests (Unedited Video Footage, by Request) - YouTube[/ame]

And you need to make way out of this OP, before I really embarrass you.

I know how you christers operate, I remember as a teenager, the synagogue had its yearly Purim Holiday Bazaar on the lawn and who shows up ? A bunch of missionary christers with their jack chic tracks trying to save us Jews. Needless to say, after that evening they never showed up again after they were "taken care off". The problem is if the Muslims tried to take corrective action against the christers they would be called the aggressor. Hopefully that will change soon.:clap2::clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:

BAHAHAHAH!!!!

(exits thread)

More than likely Templar was talking about the people that turned the Christians in and had them arrested. And yes, I believe there are many liberal cops, you actually think they're all conservatives? They belong to unions....remember?

Turn them in? more likely is the cops saw a commotion and investigated the problem.

If you were an arab muslim and taking your wife and kids to a nice family social event.

Would you be upset if you had to walk by these hateful christian protesters yelling thru megaphones and scaring your children with decapitated pigs heads?

Exactly.
But you can bet that if Muslims got an apology and settlement for preaching at a Christian family event like these guys were doing at an Arab one, the right would be saying that it's part of the Left Wing Islamist Hate Machine or something like that...

and the stupid goyim what they are don't realize Jews don't eat pork either, nor did their man god

What made you such a hateful person?

And you're wrong....the muslims would get away with it because people would say the Christians committed a "hate" crime. Funny, it's call hate when the majority of (true) Christians show love....but that's the way this world is today.

BAHAHAHAH!!!!

(exits thread)

Look at Bucs, he said he's a cop and right wing, but one budget battle and he's a raging left wing democrat

Besides some are, especially the promoted kind, like the army is more politics

I really didn't talk much politics in the Navy, my thoughts were on my duty and the E-club after duty.

Turn them in? more likely is the cops saw a commotion and investigated the problem.

Did you read ANY part of the article he posted????

The decision to arrest these individuals was based in part on information provided to the Dearborn police by Arab Festival attendees, workers, and volunteers

And now they've been found NOT GUILTY of what they were arrested for. The police let the muslims make fools of themselves!

I know how you christers operate, I remember as a teenager, the synagogue had its yearly Purim Holiday Bazaar on the lawn and who shows up ? A bunch of missionary christers with their jack chic tracks trying to save us Jews. Needless to say, after that evening they never showed up again after they were "taken care off". The problem is if the Muslims tried to take corrective action against the christers they would be called the aggressor. Hopefully that will change soon.:clap2::clap2:

:confused::confused::confused:

I thought you were just a hate filled Atheist? You mean you're a Jew?

The decision to arrest these individuals was based in part on information provided to the Dearborn police by Arab Festival attendees, workers, and volunteers

And now they've been found NOT GUILTY of what they were arrested for. The police let the muslims make fools of themselves!

That doesn't mean they turned them in...that means they answered questions the police asked them.

Okay first thing, God tells us never to force our faith on anyone. We can spread the gospel as it is written. IF someone says no, then we move on, as it is written. So, where is the video, Sunni? This is a picture of a protest in 2012 that had nothing to do with the video I posted.

Hello? Is there any objectivity in that head of yours?

The problem with that is that some people do push it. They don't take no for an answer until you take their pamphlet/booklet/whatever.

In a sense, that's fine. They're not hurting anyone. Offending, maybe, but not hurting anyone. And there are many that do back off after you say no once.

Then you get assholes like the above picture. Sure, that's from 2012, but that's still an asshole thing to do.

If a group of atheists were standing outside a Christian or Muslim event screaming at them about how God is a myth or whatever, I'd be similarly annoyed, so please, don't take my words as atheist bias.

So, just because they do, we all do? Is that what I'm getting? I will sit here and flatly tell you that I as a Christian do not support the behavior of these people. Nowhere in the Bible did God or Jesus suggest that we be jerks when we spread the gospel. If you're looking for a condemnation from me, you got it buddy! I want people to know about God, but not in this manner! That is a reprehensible thing to do!

I will not accept this attempt to justify the behavior of the Dearborn authorities with that reasoning, however. Rights were violated, they were not in any breach of the law. The interviewer carried on very civil conversations with a few of the festival goers, he did not breach the peace, nor instigate any confrontations.

If you ever see anyone like the people in that picture, or with that kind of attitude, take it from me, tell them that this (what they're doing) is not how the Bible teaches to spread the Gospel of Christ. Simply walk away defend yourself if need be, but remember that not all of us are like that. There is the right way to preach, and a wrong way.

AMEN!!!

I've tried to tell atheists this same thing. What i get offended by are the non-believers that think all us "Christians" are the same and compare us to Westboro...they talk about all our hate. True Christians are encouraged to spread the good word...but not to harrass people. People that act like the ones in these pictures may be religious, but they're absolutely not Christians. I always liked that saying.............

Standing in a Church makes you no more a Christians than standing in a garage makes you a car. :)

I thought Christians were into forgiving and forgetting..

So Why did these christians sue the city for protecting them from a hostile mob?

Or--it is that martyr thing. Well next year I wonder if one of the christians is going to get beheaded and impaled like that pig head?

Just like Jesus and the crucifix, right?

I doubt any christian can be like Jesus and resurrect themselves!

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
.. Gandhi :eusa_whistle:

That doesn't mean they turned them in...that means they answered questions the police asked them.

Ok...I back down from the statement I made :)
However, that means then that the Muslims must have given false information to the police to make them decide to arrest them. Doesn't surprise me...

Forum List

Back