City Of Dearborn Apologizes for Arresting Christians

Willow, if they were OWS, they would have been allowed to take of the entire event and stay for as long as they liked.

It's going to take one or two more decades but this kind of harassment against muslins will be legislated as a "hate crime".

And people like these hate filled christian protesters would go to jail. :thup:

They were talking and discussing the Christian faith.

And they were acquitted, and awarded a settlement. So obviously they didn't do anything wrong.

This is not the same thing as the Westboro Baptists.

And it's perfectly legal.

Also it's a perfect example of Christian persecution in this country, which joe and some other leftist pukes say doesn't take place.

It's going to take one or two more decades but this kind of harassment against muslins will be legislated as a "hate crime".

And people like these hate filled christian protesters would go to jail. :thup:

Maybe all the Muslims will have converted by then.

Yeah, cuz it's a hate crime for Christians to share their beliefs with Muslims.

The US will never come under sharia, sunni, so you can just put that wet dream to bed.

I saw a video of the Christians protesting the Arab Festival.

They were yelling and screaming at the muslim families and their children as they walked towards the entrance of the event.

I fail to see how any true Christian can stick up for these people and their behavior. .. :cool:

While Sunni Man negged me for telling the truth, he said in his own words

"It isn't the Muslims doing the hating...it's the Christians"

Well then, do you see us knocking thousand plus foot buildings down with jet liners and killing thousands of people because we love the world so much? What about the Boston bombers? Were they loving the world too? We don't hate anyone, you on the other hand advocate the wanton slaughter and repression of anyone who isn't Muslim. Tell me, who is it doing the hate? Who is it committing acts of terror in the name of your resident deity?

Sunni, that's absolutely childish. You are so ill informed about your own faith as well as mine. If you need a refresher, here, this is what people of your "peaceful" faith think of us:

Topics_911_attacks.jpg

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGERY!

130416BombingNYDailyNews.jpg

People like you make so angry.. and I can't believe there are 1.6 billion of you.

Last edited:
Well then share the video of the screaming christians, sunni.

Cuz I don't believe that's what they did.

They were yelling and screaming at the muslim families and their children as they walked towards the entrance of the event.

I fail to see how any true Christian can stick up for these people and their behavior. .. :cool:

No you didn't. Liar.

Post it or gtfo.

I'm sure if you saw the video and it was a popular event as you claim, there must be a link on the Internet for it, you might want to find it.

Can't judge without the facts and you provide nothing to back up what you say.

Last edited:
The Arab Festival is a just a family event with carnival rides for kids and plenty of food plus entertainment.

These harassing Christians are no different than the Westboro Church people who picket military funerals.

But since it's muslims, and not soldiers funerals, many here support the rabid protesters. .. :doubt:

It's the move to arrest these individuals that crosses the line. The Police over reached.

How many Code Pink appalling displays of their protests against the military have we witnessed?

And they don't get arrested. They are just removed on occasion.

code-pink-halloween.jpg

Members of the protest group Code Pink taunt local school children with chants about the war in Afghanistan as the children and their families arrive for a Halloween reception by U.S. President Barack Obama and his family at the White House in Washington, October 31, 2009. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

And personally I have never seen a conservative post pro Westboro Baptist Church. So I don't know where you are getting the idea that "many here" support those sons of bitches.

You'll make a good Christian, sunni..come back to the fold! We still love you!

We do have this on record from last year. Video at link.

Stoned Dearborn Christian Speaks | FrontPage Magazine

Christians were attacked while the Police did nothing.

This group wasn’t just stoned, however. The Christians had bottles, cans, eggs, milk crates, stools, rocks and pieces of concrete thrown at them, all while the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department stood by, watched it occur, and did nothing.

Police waited an hour after the barrage of the group — until they were bleeding and injured — and then told the Christians that if they didn’t leave, they would be arrested.

Ruben Israel is one of the founders of Bible Believers and heads a group of Evangelical Christians known as the Official Street Preachers. He has been going to events with his group for over 30 years with his megaphone and signs preaching the gospel.

The video of his group being stoned in Dearborn has had over a million views in just 4 days when combing all the various websites it has been posted on. To say the incident has created some controversy would be an understatement.

Even a female reporter from ABC 7 WXYZ Detroit was hit with a water bottle while reporting live from the event.

We do have this on record from last year. Video at link.

Stoned Dearborn Christian Speaks | FrontPage Magazine

Christians were attacked while the Police did nothing.

This group wasn’t just stoned, however. The Christians had bottles, cans, eggs, milk crates, stools, rocks and pieces of concrete thrown at them, all while the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department stood by, watched it occur, and did nothing.

Police waited an hour after the barrage of the group — until they were bleeding and injured — and then told the Christians that if they didn’t leave, they would be arrested.

Ruben Israel is one of the founders of Bible Believers and heads a group of Evangelical Christians known as the Official Street Preachers. He has been going to events with his group for over 30 years with his megaphone and signs preaching the gospel.

The video of his group being stoned in Dearborn has had over a million views in just 4 days when combing all the various websites it has been posted on. To say the incident has created some controversy would be an understatement.

Even a female reporter from ABC 7 WXYZ Detroit was hit with a water bottle while reporting live from the event.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So tresspassing and annoying people is okay?

So when will you let me come into your Church and let me do my "Jesus was a Myth" presentation?

They shouldn't be arrested they should be placed in mental institutions where they can be helped:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back