City Of Dearborn Apologizes for Arresting Christians

The Persecution of Christians in this Country is horrendous.

tired+of+bein+butthurt_eddda3_3692310.jpg

And Please remember, this was an "Arab" festival not a "Muslim" festival. It was not based upon religion, but upon race or ethnic background. There are Christian Arabs.
Obviously, you aren't aware that Christian arabs and Muslim arabs have a lot of animosity between them and mix like oil and water.

So I seriously doubt there were many Christian arabs at the festival. .. :cool:

And that has exactly what to do with the fact that this festival was a secular, not religious gathering or else it would have been called the "Muslim" Festival?

So tresspassing and annoying people is okay?

Yeah, they were "trespassing" on city property during a public event...

ROFL

Comrade Stalin, anyone ever clue you in that you have the brains of a 2X4?

So when will you let me come into your Church and let me do my "Jesus was a Myth" presentation?

When it's in the middle of a public street, you fucktarded bigot.

Except..that's not what happened.
The Christians at the festival are rabid haters of Islam, and by extension muslims.

They knew that by staging their so called protest they were going to cause trouble.

And yes, they are the ones who called it a protest.

Question: What exactly were they protesting? Muslim families having a nice family day with their children?

I am amazed how the Christians on this board can stick up for this groups behavior.

Yet, on other threads condemn the Westboro Baptist for being unChristian for basically doing the exact same thing. .. :cool:

Last edited:
I saw a video of the Christians protesting the Arab Festival.

They were yelling and screaming at the muslim families and their children as they walked towards the entrance of the event.

I fail to see how any true Christian can stick up for these people and their behavior. .. :cool:

Would you mind posting that video please?

Someone else needs to post the video. My internet connection ain't working correctly.

Just look on youtube for "Christian protesters at Arab festival Dearborne".

There are several.

I've been looking and I have yet to see what you claimed happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfVAeG3rn4]Dearborn Arrests (Unedited Video Footage, by Request) - YouTube[/ame]

An important piece of this story is missing. The Muslims at that festival were attacking the christians yet the christians were the ones arrested later on. They should be apologising for the police standing by and doing absolutely nothing.

[ame=http://youtu.be/i-nBTAClgs8]Dearbornistan: Christians attacked at Arab Festival (Kuffar News edit) - YouTube[/ame]

The Christians at the festival are rabid haters of Islam, and by extension muslims.

They knew that by staging their so called protest they were going to cause trouble.

Question: What exactly were they protesting? Muslim families having a nice family day with their children?

I am amazed how the Christians on this board can stick up for this groups behavior.

Yet, on other threads condemn the Westboro Baptist for being unChristian for basically doing the exact same thing. .. :cool:

The Westboro Baptists target people in mourning, at funerals.

This was nothing like that. These people were sharing the word of God with the unsaved.

And I see no hatred at all, except in your rhetoric.

I agree with Sunni, for once.
These Christians were here to start shit. That said, they shouldn't have been arrested, but they were trying to start shit.

You can bet that if a few Imams were preaching at a Christian festival they'd be thrown in jail or sent to Gitmo or something.

It was an Arab festival, not a Muslim festival. And no if some Imams were preaching at a Christian festival they would just be ignored.

As you can see the Dearborn police turned a blind eye to all the christians being pelted with full water bottles, cans, whatever, people were injured, this was muslims attacking christians, a literal mob scene.. yet still .......no apology for this. Only for arresting the Christians on their way home driving ---> after they were attacked. Incredible. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
If you were an arab muslim and taking your wife and kids to a nice family social event.

Would you be upset if you had to walk by these hateful christian protesters yelling thru megaphones and scaring your children with decapitated pigs heads?

bilde

The pig is a bit much, but if it's a public festival, you can't stop them. Are you sure they aren't the WBC? I'd hate to think there's a runner up for them.

If you were an arab muslim and taking your wife and kids to a nice family social event.

Would you be upset if you had to walk by these hateful christian protesters yelling thru megaphones and scaring your children with decapitated pigs heads?

Exactly.
But you can bet that if Muslims got an apology and settlement for preaching at a Christian family event like these guys were doing at an Arab one, the right would be saying that it's part of the Left Wing Islamist Hate Machine or something like that...

First of all, apples and oranges. An "Arab" festival not a "Muslim" festival. And second, you are wrong. If some Muslims showed up to preach at a Christian festival they would be ignored for the most part although some would try to convert them. And the only reason they would be arrested would be if they were getting physical. At the festival in question, the people getting hit with bottles and cans were the Christian protesters, they weren't the one's throwing them. Instead of arresting the violent people, the cops arrested the Christians. Guess they were afraid of what would happen if they tried to arrest a bunch of Muslims shouting "Allah U Akbar" and throwing bottles and cans at Christians and one reporter.

Click this video of muslims stoning christians with water bottles at that festival, anything they can grab and then tell me about your peaceful religion, Sunni. They have a mob mentality and are dangerous. Look at the video and watch what REALLY HAPPENED.

[ame=http://youtu.be/i-nBTAClgs8]Dearbornistan: Christians attacked at Arab Festival (Kuffar News edit) - YouTube[/ame]

And Please remember, this was an "Arab" festival not a "Muslim" festival. It was not based upon religion, but upon race or ethnic background. There are Christian Arabs.
Obviously, you aren't aware that Christian arabs and Muslim arabs have a lot of animosity between them and mix like oil and water.

So I seriously doubt there were many Christian arabs at the festival. .. :cool:

In the video I posted, there were at least 2 Christian Arabs, I didn't watch the whole thing yet. You let me know how many you find, okay?

You compare "Love God" with "Hate Fags?" No wonder you're so confused.

I thought Christians were into forgiving and forgetting..

So Why did these christians sue the city for protecting them from a hostile mob?

Or--it is that martyr thing. Well next year I wonder if one of the christians is going to get beheaded and impaled like that pig head?

Just like Jesus and the crucifix, right?

I doubt any christian can be like Jesus and resurrect themselves!

Okay first thing, God tells us never to force our faith on anyone. We can spread the gospel as it is written. IF someone says no, then we move on, as it is written. So, where is the video, Sunni? This is a picture of a protest in 2012 that had nothing to do with the video I posted.

Hello? Is there any objectivity in that head of yours?

The problem with that is that some people do push it. They don't take no for an answer until you take their pamphlet/booklet/whatever.

In a sense, that's fine. They're not hurting anyone. Offending, maybe, but not hurting anyone. And there are many that do back off after you say no once.

Then you get assholes like the above picture. Sure, that's from 2012, but that's still an asshole thing to do.

If a group of atheists were standing outside a Christian or Muslim event screaming at them about how God is a myth or whatever, I'd be similarly annoyed, so please, don't take my words as atheist bias.

So, just because they do, we all do? Is that what I'm getting? I will sit here and flatly tell you that I as a Christian do not support the behavior of these people. Nowhere in the Bible did God or Jesus suggest that we be jerks when we spread the gospel. If you're looking for a condemnation from me, you got it buddy! I want people to know about God, but not in this manner! That is a reprehensible thing to do!

I will not accept this attempt to justify the behavior of the Dearborn authorities with that reasoning, however. Rights were violated, they were not in any breach of the law. The interviewer carried on very civil conversations with a few of the festival goers, he did not breach the peace, nor instigate any confrontations.

If you ever see anyone like the people in that picture, or with that kind of attitude, take it from me, tell them that this (what they're doing) is not how the Bible teaches to spread the Gospel of Christ. Simply walk away defend yourself if need be, but remember that not all of us are like that. There is the right way to preach, and a wrong way.

You compare "Love God" with "Hate Fags?" No wonder you're so confused.

It's love God, love everybody, but not to the extent it violates his will or our beliefs. If someone can't respect our beliefs, then they are the confused ones.

Okay first thing, God tells us never to force our faith on anyone. We can spread the gospel as it is written. IF someone says no, then we move on, as it is written. So, where is the video, Sunni? This is a picture of a protest in 2012 that had nothing to do with the video I posted.

Hello? Is there any objectivity in that head of yours?

The problem with that is that some people do push it. They don't take no for an answer until you take their pamphlet/booklet/whatever.

In a sense, that's fine. They're not hurting anyone. Offending, maybe, but not hurting anyone. And there are many that do back off after you say no once.

Then you get assholes like the above picture. Sure, that's from 2012, but that's still an asshole thing to do.

If a group of atheists were standing outside a Christian or Muslim event screaming at them about how God is a myth or whatever, I'd be similarly annoyed, so please, don't take my words as atheist bias.

So, just because they do, we all do? Is that what I'm getting? I will sit here and flatly tell you that I as a Christian do not support the behavior of these people. Nowhere in the Bible did God or Jesus suggest that we be jerks when we spread the gospel. If you're looking for a condemnation from me, you got it buddy! I want people to know about God, but not in this manner! That is a reprehensible thing to do!

I will not accept this attempt to justify the behavior of the Dearborn authorities with that reasoning, however. Rights were violated, they were not in any breach of the law. The interviewer carried on very civil conversations with a few of the festival goers, he did not breach the peace, nor instigate any confrontations.

If you ever see anyone like the people in that picture, or with that kind of attitude, take it from me, tell them that this (what they're doing) is not how the Bible teaches to spread the Gospel of Christ. Simply walk away defend yourself if need be, but remember that not all of us are like that. There is the right way to preach, and a wrong way.

Christ routinely offended the Pharisees, and made quite a scene at the temple when he dispersed the moneylenders. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have died.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back