City taking down traffic signs that are anti lgbt-hdtv++. Yes, for real. Traffic signs are anti gay now according to fags.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

So gays in a desperate bid to try and find some reason to be a victim and get bring attention to themselves got a city to take down "no cursing" and "no turn" signs because they are anti gay.

I'm of the mind it's time to ban homosexuality in America. Now I know there are a lot of fine homos out there but the problem is they aren't doing anything to stop the homos that do things like fight to have standard traffic signs created purely for public safety removed.

If you're in a group of people and see others in you're group doing things that are bad for society and others but you continue to stay in the group and don't do anything to try and stop those people? Then your complacency and proximity max you just as guilty.

Delete this.

I didn't see the existing thread.

1718467250520.png

So gays in a desperate bid to try and find some reason to be a victim and get bring attention to themselves got a city to take down "no cursing" and "no turn" signs because they are anti gay.

I'm of the mind it's time to ban homosexuality in America. Now I know there are a lot of fine homos out there but the problem is they aren't doing anything to stop the homos that do things like fight to have standard traffic signs created purely for public safety removed.

If you're in a group of people and see others in you're group doing things that are bad for society and others but you continue to stay in the group and don't do anything to try and stop those people? Then your complacency and proximity max you just as guilty.

Gayistics

Because "street" sounds too much like "straight," we should change that word to "drag."

Forum List

Back