🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil Rights Leaders Warn of Threat From White Supremacy

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
What is wrong with being White and supreme? Being supreme is winning!

There is no "supreme" people. There is no dominant "race". There is only ONE RACE and it's a human race.

I've read and listened to a bunch of people try and make a case that certain ethnicities and aboriginal people were somehow "inferior", but that is all complete horse shit.

White euroweenies in any case should be considered the most "inferior" considering the birth rates and what seems like an instinct of self destruction.

At least we ended up with AC, toilet paper and plastic though.

There is no "supreme" people. There is no dominant "race". There is only ONE RACE and it's a human race.

I've read and listened to a bunch of people try and make a case that certain ethnicities and aboriginal people were somehow "inferior", but that is all complete horse shit.

White euroweenies in any case should be considered the most "inferior" considering the birth rates and what seems like an instinct of self destruction.

At least we ended up with AC, toilet paper and plastic though.

If it wasn't for White ingenuity, Western civilization would collapse.

"shitlib fatigue" is setting in... I'll be glad when they've been returned to marginalized fringefucks living under rocks....

If it wasn't for White ingenuity, Western civilization would collapse.
I don't see eye to eye with you on that. Western civilization is in the midst of a collapse, and it's entirely because of white inferiority.

Certainly some of the greatest innovations the world has ever seen began in western civilization, but it had more to do with the financial awards from those endeavors. In modern times the arab yids (yes, jews are fucking middle eastern) have yielded some incredible scientific advancements. Chinks have their advancements, nips have theirs, gooks, wogs, coons and anyone else I can't remember insults for have had their contributions.

None of those people are from a different "race".

Bed wetting sociopaths want to create that tribal bullshit, it should be the goal of American culture and society to eradicate the concept of race.

Thread summary:

This board's white supremacists felt a need to out themselves again.

Thread summary:

This board's white supremacists felt a need to out themselves again.
it's the first of the month. they are feeling Supreme.

Attachments

• floridabonita-springsafter-hurricane-irma-storm-rain-damage-destruction-aftermathfloodingmobil...jpg
    floridabonita-springsafter-hurricane-irma-storm-rain-damage-destruction-aftermathfloodingmobil...jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 20

How is enslaving other humans from another race supreme? Are you a Christian?

Forum List

Back