Civil rights victory! Biden's "Ministry of Truth" collapses

This is how we stay free! Fight back against the Nazis and the fascists in the Biden regime and destroy their attempts to enslave us.

Down with the fascists!
View attachment 646333
I love how the left spend all their time claiming that Republicans want to take our democracy away at the very same time that Democrats are actually trying to do it.

My vision of the issue is 20/20.

You are assuming that all Americans would be targeted and not only the ones the government, Republican or Democratic, would see as possibly spying or working with Iran, Russia and other non friendly Foreign States.

It is what it is. It was undone.

These forums, Facebook, tweeter, are full of people who do work against America's interests and intent in spreading misinformation.

Free speech is one thing, working against the country is another.

Would you not agree?
you know youre talking about the majority of the democrat party dont you,, not to mention the liberals on the supreme court??

My vision of the issue is 20/20.

You are assuming that all Americans would be targeted and not only the ones the government, Republican or Democratic, would see as possibly spying or working with Iran, Russia and other non friendly Foreign States.

It is what it is. It was undone.

These forums, Facebook, tweeter, are full of people who do work against America's interests and intent in spreading misinformation.

Free speech is one thing, working against the country is another.

Would you not agree?
LOL giving Government the power to censure NEVER turns out well NO matter the excuse used to Justify it.

I may not call biden appointees nazi’s or fascists since namecalling is usually counter productive

But the failed office of disinformation qualified for that term if anything does
Fighting disinformation coming from Communist Russia and China would be a Nazi, Fascist thing to do?

LOL giving Government the power to censure NEVER turns out well NO matter the excuse used to Justify it.
It was not about censuring.

There has been a lot of Russian and other country's agents going on American forums and spreading misinformation.

That is not news.

That is what they were trying to fight.

Greatness of which people? This was to combat misinformation by Russia, China and other foreign actors.

Let us, by all means, make it about invading American's privacy.
------
The Biden administration had quietly announced the creation of the board last month, saying it was meant to fight the spread of “disinformation” spread by agents of Russia, China and Iran that “can affect border security, Americans’ safety during disasters, and public trust in our democratic institutions.” Amid the backlash, DHS insisted that the board “does not have any operational authority or capability,” and was meant to preserve rather than limit free speech

So, how does one combat misinformation coming from Russia, China and others which would be acceptable?
You mean to combat misinformation from The Democrat Party who colludes with Russia, China and Foreign actors to interfere in our elections, and who contract with the media to feed us Chinese and Russian Propaganda.

It was not about censuring.

There has been a lot of Russian and other country's agents going on American forums and spreading misinformation.

SO WHAT ???

It's NOT YOUR BUSINESS to stop people from sharing information.

Even foreigners.

That is not news.

You have more disinformation right now, coming out of YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT. Why do you worry about Russians and Chinese?
That is what they were trying to fight.

SO WHAT ???

It's NOT YOUR BUSINESS to stop people from sharing information.

Even foreigners.

You have more disinformation right now, coming out of YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT. Why do you worry about Russians and Chinese?
Nothing but speculation against a Party you do not support.

Why are you not worrying that the Russians, Putin, are trying to destabilize the US?

Fighting disinformation coming from Communist Russia and China would be a Nazi, Fascist thing to do?
Yes it would

I once knew a guy from Pakistan who claimed his country had a free press when it obviously did not

His reasoning?

The newspapers in pakistan were free to print the truth

And government decides what the truth is

The internet is new and frustrating

I used to get pissed at foreigners, usually brits or aussies, that came to these forums pushing an extreme leftwing agenda

Now russia and china are doing it even as they try to limit the internet within their own country

Thats a real problem

But biden was using that as an excuse to censure Americans

Last edited:

Forum List

Back