Classified/UnClassified Documents.The New"Big Deal"This Year.You Have To Wonder.Will This Be The New Quesion Added To Job Applications?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
And any of you guys remember to good old days when we only had two genders to choose from on our job applications way back in the 80's? and not all of the questions pertaining to our legal status?,yah, odds are they may add a few more questions to that catagory later on. But can you imagine this new question? "Do you have any classifed or unclassified documents in your home or a storage unit" ?,,then you get the option to answer,,"Yes" "Maybe" "Not Sure" "No" "Will Have To Ask My Wife"? :abgg2q.jpg:

And any of you guys remember to good old days when we only had two genders to choose from on our job applications way back in the 80's? and not all of the questions pertaining to our legal status?,yah, odds are they may add a few more questions to that catagory later on. But can you imagine this new question? "Do you have any classifed or unclassified documents in your home or a storage unit" ?,,then you get the option to answer,,"Yes" "Maybe" "Not Sure" "No" "Will Have To Ask My Wife"? :abgg2q.jpg:

Well it is better than the standard everything will be a wrong answer "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" question

Forum List

Back