🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classify Ivanka Trumps children

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
American to the bones
I think the daugher looks very jewish, even more then her father jared kushner. And she is swarthy. Must be from past generations because jared kushner doesnt look that much jewish.

132061624_10159249531082682_7305401796941627290_o.jpg

So if you are not a Jew and marry a Jew does that make the one who was not a Jew before the marriage a Jew after the marriage?

I think the daugher looks very jewish, even more then her father jared kushner. And she is swarthy. Must be from past generations because jared kushner doesnt look that much jewish.
Her facial features -- as well as those of the boys -- are rather characteristically Jewish, but I would not immediately say “swarthy” myself -- that word is akin to German schwarz, “black” or “dark” -- certainly in this case no more than you yourself are from the photos you have posted -- although their eyes do appear very dark brown, so that may well be where a person would get the impression of “swarthy.”

Something about the setting. The kids' hand-prints in brass monuments -- we're in concrete boot territory with that -- like there are batty old ladies who keep a lock of hair in a baby book. There's too much “Community” going on, and whenever you have that, there's a certain Communist Party in-group at city hall or state government, and a Jewish Mafia of serious organized crime is always in control of that. It's maddening and absolutely infuriating everywhere you see it.

Her facial features -- as well as those of the boys -- are rather characteristically Jewish, but I would not immediately say “swarthy” myself -- that word is akin to German schwarz, “black” or “dark” -- certainly in this case no more than you yourself are from the photos you have posted -- although their eyes do appear very dark brown, so that may well be where a person would get the impression of “swarthy.”

Something about the setting. The kids' hand-prints in brass monuments -- we're in concrete boot territory with that -- like there are batty old ladies who keep a lock of hair in a baby book. There's too much “Community” going on, and whenever you have that, there's a certain Communist Party in-group at city hall or state government, and a Jewish Mafia of serious organized crime is always in control of that. It's maddening and absolutely infuriating everywhere you see it.
4747759-spock-s-eyebrow-raise-o.gif

swarthy is relative, she has a olive skin. my skin varies on photos im not even sure what i really look like, on different lightnings i look different, but i have a ruddy facedness which cannot be faked on pictures or on lightning. i think i have lighter skin then them. but it doesnt appear on every picture. but when i grew up i was called turk, and arab, or bin laden so might be swarthy even more then them. doesnt mean they are not swarthy either.
131568690_1793246650826601_8655067343213341441_o.jpg
azy.jpg

stuff%2B209.JPG
stuff%2B265.JPG

Here is a pic of me, classify my heredity..

mixed with all types of europeans, probably western, eastern and southern cannot place you in purely one region of europe, but clearly european.
German and Irish, Black Dutch, Scott and fucking English...I have an English last name even though my Grandfather was Irish..So we were English invaders in Ireland. In fact my Grandfather's first name was, Ireland...The Irish side came to the US in the 1850's and started a place called Hawkins county Tennessee..So now you know my sir name...The German side came over during the revolutionary war, their sir name was, Von Helm....They dropped the Von..

Nope; the lass looks Kurdish while the lads look .....pommy.

1608526634124.png

Greg

Attachments

• 1608526573075.png
    1608526573075.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 44

Beautiful children.

Greg

Forum List

Back