🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classify Ivanka Trumps children

So if you are not a Jew and marry a Jew does that make the one who was not a Jew before the marriage a Jew after the marriage?
If I marry a black does it make them white?

You can always count on 'liberals' to be racists and bigots of the worst sort.
You missed the point ......

Apparently the point is that liberals just assume their racism will get a pass because...well...they're liberal! The ongoing hypocrisy stinks.

Last edited:
So if you are not a Jew and marry a Jew does that make the one who was not a Jew before the marriage a Jew after the marriage?
Sort of...on their palms of their hands and the bottom of their feet.
Unkotare is going to say you’re a racist for saying that
72110017.jpg

Apparently the point is that liberals just assume their racism will get a pass because...well...they're liberal! The ongoing hypocrisy stinks.

How about the racism of other political theory groups, or do you not notice theirs?

How about the racism of other political theory groups, or do you not notice theirs?
So true. When he calls me out for being a racist he won’t engage in an honest conversation where he would have to be intellectually honest and open with what he thinks.

The Jews wont replace us... BUT THEY ALREDY DID? Joe Biden has also millions of jewish mixed people in his family eventhough he is irish catholic.

I think the daugher looks very jewish, even more then her father jared kushner. And she is swarthy. Must be from past generations because jared kushner doesnt look that much jewish.

132061624_10159249531082682_7305401796941627290_o.jpg
I’d classify them as minors.

Forum List

Back