🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classless protesters blocking an Atlanta Highway now

A bunch of savages blocking traffic is not a protected right. The authorities have the duty to clear the streets and keep law abiding citizens safe.

Get 'em out!

57804f9cc361884a088b4590.jpg

The U S Constitution allows NO..DEMANDS the right of freedom of assembly which over rides your need to drive down any particular street. If the assembly bothers you so much you are "free" to drive a couple of blocks around it.

Tell those savages to take their assembly somewhere else. My rights don't take a back seat to theirs.

I wouldn't expect any better behavior from a bunch of savages like them. It's in their nature to act like sub humans.

And WHAT rights have the protesters deprived you of? Your constitutional right to get stuck behind a protest because you were too stupid to take another route or too pig headed to take a different route? Oh that's right...you have no constitutional right to drive on and particular street. They DO have the constitutional right to freely assemble. It sucks when you don't get to deprive someone else of their constitutional rights ..don't it?

They don't have a constitutional right to block the path I choose to travel. Get in front of my car and protest one of your faggot ideas and see whose day sucks.

I just love you internet tough guys. Go ahead on with your bad self and run down somebody in broad daylight in front of a few hundred witnesses. Sure the dead guy will be dead and you, ya fucking moron, will go to prison for a very long time where your shitty attitude will be transformed into a more compliant one as the real bad asses will take turns on you sniveling ass. Who knows? Maybe you will grow to enjoy having dicks pounded into your poop shooter.

A bunch of savages blocking traffic is not a protected right. The authorities have the duty to clear the streets and keep law abiding citizens safe.

Get 'em out!

57804f9cc361884a088b4590.jpg

The U S Constitution allows NO..DEMANDS the right of freedom of assembly which over rides your need to drive down any particular street. If the assembly bothers you so much you are "free" to drive a couple of blocks around it.

Tell those savages to take their assembly somewhere else. My rights don't take a back seat to theirs.

I wouldn't expect any better behavior from a bunch of savages like them. It's in their nature to act like sub humans.

And WHAT rights have the protesters deprived you of? Your constitutional right to get stuck behind a protest because you were too stupid to take another route or too pig headed to take a different route? Oh that's right...you have no constitutional right to drive on and particular street. They DO have the constitutional right to freely assemble. It sucks when you don't get to deprive someone else of their constitutional rights ..don't it?

They don't have a constitutional right to block the path I choose to travel. Get in front of my car and protest one of your faggot ideas and see whose day sucks.

I just love you internet tough guys. Go ahead on with your bad self and run down somebody in broad daylight in front of a few hundred witnesses. Sure the dead guy will be dead and you, ya fucking moron, will go to prison for a very long time where your shitty attitude will be transformed into a more compliant one as the real bad asses will take turns on you sniveling ass. Who knows? Maybe you will grow to enjoy having dicks pounded into your poop shooter.

What makes you think I'd go to jail. I'm where the law allows me to be driving like the law allows me to drive. The protestors are breaking the law by stopping traffic and doing things the law doesn't allow.

Bullshit. The right to assemble doesn't strip away someone's right of free travel. What makes protesters think their shit doesn't stink anyway?

Maybe you will be good enough to point out where you have the absolute right to travel down any road you want at any time you want. Oh that's right...you have no such right.

Perhaps you can show me where protestors have the right to break the law during their protest. It's illegal to block traffic in the manner they do it yet you support their illegal action. Not surprised from some freak that think being attracted to the same sex is normal.

I think that when enough people are outraged enough they will congregate and demand attention be given to their grievance. THAT is exactly the reason for the language in the U S Constitution that protects such activity. Not being black I don't really have to worry that much about getting shot if my brake light fails and I get pulled over. And not being a gay as fuck POS such as yourself I really don't have to worry about getting shot in some popular gay club, which I'm sure keeps you up at night.

Now if the government under the orders of a Hillary Clinton decided to start confiscating all registered weapons I might be out there blocking streets my own damned self. I wonder how many of you crybabies would be whining about assemblies in the streets at that point?

Bullshit. The right to assemble doesn't strip away someone's right of free travel. What makes protesters think their shit doesn't stink anyway?

Maybe you will be good enough to point out where you have the absolute right to travel down any road you want at any time you want. Oh that's right...you have no such right.

Perhaps you can show me where protestors have the right to break the law during their protest. It's illegal to block traffic in the manner they do it yet you support their illegal action. Not surprised from some freak that think being attracted to the same sex is normal.

I think that when enough people are outraged enough they will congregate and demand attention be given to their grievance. THAT is exactly the reason for the language in the U S Constitution that protects such activity. Not being black I don't really have to worry that much about getting shot if my brake light fails and I get pulled over. And not being a gay as fuck POS such as yourself I really don't have to worry about getting shot in some popular gay club, which I'm sure keeps you up at night.

Now if the government under the orders of a Hillary Clinton decided to start confiscating all registered weapons I might be out there blocking streets my own damned self. I wonder how many of you crybabies would be whining about assemblies in the streets at that point?

You mean whine like little bitches because they don't get their way.

There is no language in the Constitution that says exercising your rights allows you to break the law. Blocking the flow of traffic on a public road unless you have the authority to do so is breaking the law.

What makes you think I'd go to jail. I'm where the law allows me to be driving like the law allows me to drive. The protestors are breaking the law by stopping traffic and doing things the law doesn't allow.

You may have a point. First you would probably need to go to a hospital emergency room as the onlookers would pull you out of your vehicle and beat you to a pulp. THEN you would go to jail and a trial and THEN to prison.

You may have a point. First you would probably need to go to a hospital emergency room as the onlookers would pull you out of your vehicle and beat you to a pulp. THEN you would go to jail and a trial and THEN to prison.

For following the law and driving on the public roads where the laws allow me to be? That's not a crime. Blocking traffic because you're whiny little bitch is a crime.

There is no language in the Constitution that says exercising your rights allows you to break the law. Blocking the flow of traffic on a public road unless you have the authority to do so is breaking the law.

It is my understanding that the U S Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Your cheezy little traffic codes take a distant back seat to The Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

It is my understanding that the U S Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Your cheezy little traffic codes take a distant back seat to The Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

So you're saying that someone can break the law in exercising their rights? If you are, you damn sure don't have an understanding of how the law and the Constitution works. I'm not surprised. It's clear you don't know how nature works.

For following the law and driving on the public roads where the laws allow me to be? That's not a crime. Blocking traffic because you're whiny little bitch is a crime.

I must sincerely apologize. It is obvious from your posts that you have learning disabilities and now I feel bad as I don't pick on or even argue with retarded people.

I've got some more work to do on my custom heavy duty pick up truck ladder rack so....

This conversation is over for a few hours. You have a good day.

I must sincerely apologize. It is obvious from your posts that you have learning disabilities and now I feel bad as I don't pick on or even argue with retarded people.

You have a good day.

I'm not the one claiming it's OK to commit a crime in exercising your rights. You are, faggot.

You have a good day.

I'm not the one claiming it's OK to commit a crime in exercising your rights. You are, faggot.

Right. You are the one struggling with the English language. Gotta go. That rack won't build it's self.

You have a good day.

Right. You are the one struggling with the English language. Gotta go. That rack won't build it's self.

I'm not the one saying committing crimes is OK. You are, faggot.

Run along. Typical of your cowardly kind.

quote the ruling that says demonstrations have the right to block traffic anywhere they want. I also have rights, such as not to be harassed by protestors.

If a protest has to happen, the least that any protesting group can do is to stay off the roads. Why do they think that sidewalks were created?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back