🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classless protesters blocking an Atlanta Highway now

Really? You don't even have the decency in light of the tragedy yesterday to cancel your anti-Police rally today? Unbelievable.

These racist goons (I'm referring to the black agitators) can't even accept jury acquittals so obviously their knuckle-dragging bigotry and prejudice knows no limits.

The U S Constitution allows NO..DEMANDS the right of freedom of assembly which over rides your need to drive down any particular street. If the assembly bothers you so much you are "free" to drive a couple of blocks around it.
Bullshit. The right to assemble doesn't strip away someone's right of free travel. What makes protesters think their shit doesn't stink anyway?

Nothing in the Constitution gives anyone the right assemble enmasse and block public roads and bridges, idiot.

Nothing in the Constitution prevents it either ...idiot. Freedom to assemble has no restrictions.
Lol, you fucking moron, when the Constitution gives a right to do X and puts no qualifications on it, that allows the authorities to regulate it as they see fit as long as you can still exercise that right.

Pull you head out of your ass sometime.

That's pretty much the way you conduct a discussion isn't it. Any disagreement in your opinion and the words get immediately hateful and vulgar.

Personal attacks do not make your opinion any more valuable...just the opposite. You should have learned that by now. I was under the impression that you were a grown man...not a spoiled 9 year old brat that throws a tantrum when your opinion is challenged.
but you're not above calling someone a brat... there is no moral high ground in politics, why pretend like there is? either the constitution authorizes the government to disperse an ''assembly'' or it doesn't, and what is a peaceful assembly anyways? a mob trespassing on the freeway and obstructing innocent motorists, that is a peaceful assembly?

Yes it is a peaceful assembly. This "mob" is most likely American citizens expressing their constitutional right of assembly and free speech. You being slightly inconvenienced if you were there is not being assaulted or otherwise harmed. We as Americans have to respect the rights we all have. Making way for your convenience is NOT a constitutional right you enjoy.

You are not bound to agree with others opinions but you and I are bound as Americans to allow for others to assemble and express their opinions freely. If you assert that the people that travel on any one road have more rights than wherever American citizens choose to assemble ..You are wrong. Those that assemble are protected and THEY have the right of way! Period! Find another rout and quit whining. Someday YOU may want to express an opinion publicly with a like minded group and you will be thankful that our constitution will protect your freedom of assembly and speech.
You can't assemble anywhere but on a motorway? How dense are you? They do it BECAUSE it causes problems.

A bunch of savages blocking traffic is not a protected right. The authorities have the duty to clear the streets and keep law abiding citizens safe.

Get 'em out!

57804f9cc361884a088b4590.jpg

The U S Constitution allows NO..DEMANDS the right of freedom of assembly which over rides your need to drive down any particular street. If the assembly bothers you so much you are "free" to drive a couple of blocks around it.

With permits and they can be limited in scope and location. Does not mean anarchy in the streets disrupting life for everyone.

Everyone? You mean the dumb asses that couldn't figure out to take a different route while the protest was happening? Oh! That EVERYONE! :lol:

A bunch of savages blocking traffic is not a protected right. The authorities have the duty to clear the streets and keep law abiding citizens safe.

Get 'em out!

Tell those savages to take their assembly somewhere else. My rights don't take a back seat to theirs.

I wouldn't expect any better behavior from a bunch of savages like them. It's in their nature to act like sub humans.

And WHAT rights have the protesters deprived you of? Your constitutional right to get stuck behind a protest because you were too stupid to take another route or too pig headed to take a different route? Oh that's right...you have no constitutional right to drive on and particular street. They DO have the constitutional right to freely assemble. It sucks when you don't get to deprive someone else of their constitutional rights ..don't it?

Bullshit. The right to assemble doesn't strip away someone's right of free travel. What makes protesters think their shit doesn't stink anyway?

Maybe you will be good enough to point out where you have the absolute right to travel down any road you want at any time you want. Oh that's right...you have no such right.

Nothing in the Constitution prevents it either ...idiot. Freedom to assemble has no restrictions.
Lol, you fucking moron, when the Constitution gives a right to do X and puts no qualifications on it, that allows the authorities to regulate it as they see fit as long as you can still exercise that right.

Pull you head out of your ass sometime.

That's pretty much the way you conduct a discussion isn't it. Any disagreement in your opinion and the words get immediately hateful and vulgar.

Personal attacks do not make your opinion any more valuable...just the opposite. You should have learned that by now. I was under the impression that you were a grown man...not a spoiled 9 year old brat that throws a tantrum when your opinion is challenged.
but you're not above calling someone a brat... there is no moral high ground in politics, why pretend like there is? either the constitution authorizes the government to disperse an ''assembly'' or it doesn't, and what is a peaceful assembly anyways? a mob trespassing on the freeway and obstructing innocent motorists, that is a peaceful assembly?

Yes it is a peaceful assembly. This "mob" is most likely American citizens expressing their constitutional right of assembly and free speech. You being slightly inconvenienced if you were there is not being assaulted or otherwise harmed. We as Americans have to respect the rights we all have. Making way for your convenience is NOT a constitutional right you enjoy.

You are not bound to agree with others opinions but you and I are bound as Americans to allow for others to assemble and express their opinions freely. If you assert that the people that travel on any one road have more rights than wherever American citizens choose to assemble ..You are wrong. Those that assemble are protected and THEY have the right of way! Period! Find another rout and quit whining. Someday YOU may want to express an opinion publicly with a like minded group and you will be thankful that our constitution will protect your freedom of assembly and speech.
You can't assemble anywhere but on a motorway? How dense are you? They do it BECAUSE it causes problems.

I'm sorry. I missed that qualifier in the Constitution. HMMMMmm....??? Nope it's not in the constitution.

I would just love to see cars and trucks barreling through these protesters. Throw them around like bowling pins.
It does not work like that.

Ever hit a deer with your car?

Large mammalian bodies are heavy bags of water and bones and they would destroy your car or truck.
You're right. You would need one of those vehicles specially retrofitted for a zombie apocalypse. Really, they can plow through a troop of primates just as easily as zombies.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe you will be good enough to point out where you have the absolute right to travel down any road you want at any time you want. Oh that's right...you have no such right.
It's illegal to block traffic, poop stain.

Really? You don't even have the decency in light of the tragedy yesterday to cancel your anti-Police rally today? Unbelievable.

The killings just spur them on.
It's that mob mentality of the truly ignorant....or should I say "Monkey see Monkey do"?

Get 'em out!

With permits and they can be limited in scope and location. Does not mean anarchy in the streets disrupting life for everyone.

Everyone? You mean the dumb asses that couldn't figure out to take a different route while the protest was happening? Oh! That EVERYONE! :lol:

You fuckhead now they have an app for dumb negros protesting?

I never claimed that so that makes you a liar as well as ill informed. Roads can be blocked for numerous legitimate reasons. Accidents, damage, police or emergency, etc.

You're a complete idiot if you still think the right to assemble means anywhere anytime regardless of anyone else's rights. Big city libs are making a huge mistake by letting the assholes block the streets to begin with, now we see them empowered and creating violence against those carrying out the orders. They need to clear the streets with water canons instead.

Get 'em out!

Tell those savages to take their assembly somewhere else. My rights don't take a back seat to theirs.

I wouldn't expect any better behavior from a bunch of savages like them. It's in their nature to act like sub humans.

And WHAT rights have the protesters deprived you of? Your constitutional right to get stuck behind a protest because you were too stupid to take another route or too pig headed to take a different route? Oh that's right...you have no constitutional right to drive on and particular street. They DO have the constitutional right to freely assemble. It sucks when you don't get to deprive someone else of their constitutional rights ..don't it?

They don't have a constitutional right to block the path I choose to travel. Get in front of my car and protest one of your faggot ideas and see whose day sucks.

Perhaps you can show me where protestors have the right to break the law during their protest. It's illegal to block traffic in the manner they do it yet you support their illegal action. Not surprised from some freak that think being attracted to the same sex is normal.

The protesters are blocking the road and throwing fireworks at the police trying to disburse them.

If the motorists blocked by the protesters threw fireworks into the line blocking the road, wouldn't that just be fair?

Forum List

Back