Classroom Management

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Classroom management can be a tricky thing. Every class has its own dynamic. This depends on several factors, including the personalities, ages, and relationships among the students. When even one student (for whatever reason) gets out of line it can really disrupt this dynamic and throw off the flow of the class. There are a lot of ways to try and prevent or correct this. Sometimes a student just won't get with the program and has got to go, but this is something of a failure on the teacher's part. It can be difficult and frustrating at times, but it's a big part of the job.

Classroom management can be a tricky thing. Every class has its own dynamic. This depends on several factors, including the personalities, ages, and relationships among the students. When even one student (for whatever reason) gets out of line it can really disrupt this dynamic and throw off the flow of the class. There are a lot of ways to try and prevent or correct this. Sometimes a student just won't get with the program and has got to go, but this is something of a failure on the teacher's part. It can be difficult and frustrating at times, but it's a big part of the job.
Speak softly and carry a big paddle.

I wonder if posting on the internet during class hours as a classroom management technique is an approved strategy.

I wonder if posting on the internet during class hours as a classroom management technique is an approved strategy.
My class is taking a test right now. You have to get over your obsession with me.

Forum List

Back