Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

So, the 2 big questions of the day are:

"Whether calling for the genocide of Jews would violate their schools' codes of conduct?"

AND

"What caused the Civil War"?

Can we all agree that anyone that cannot give a very simple and definitive answer to either of those questions is a flaming moron?

You frail libturds sure do. It’s ok, Jerk Chicken. Clearly, that’s all you’ve got.

I’m guessing you must be a bingo.

:abgg2q.jpg:
What I got? She has a million dollar a year job teaching young white minds at Havard. What do you have? 😄 :dunno:

In the midst of cheering that an incompetent, plagarizing Harvard president who condoned Nazi-era antisemitism to flourish on her campus
Anti-semitism is not "flourishing" at Harvard, you culture warrior twit. The president prior to Gay was Jewish.

You've been hoaxed.

Again.

She was allowed to keep a job at Harvard despite a history of academic cheating.

You clearly have nothing. 👍
Funny, you just described her having a million dollar a year job teaching white minds at Havard. Remind me what you have again, Frail white. :dunno:

The best you can do is a meme. In the real world Nikki Haley got mauled for trying to down play white supremacy and white racism. That shit isn't going away no matter how hard you meme. It's your new reality, frail whites. :funnyface:
1000003758.jpg

Funny, you just described her having a million dollar a year job teaching white minds at Havard. Remind me what you have again, Frail white. :dunno:
I have you tacitly conceding that being black makes academic cheating at Harvard acceptable even for its President.

Ironically, the Hahvahd motto is “Veritas.”
They like the motto. They just don’t mean it.

Be proud, you frail black libturd. 😆

I have you tacitly conceding that being black makes academic cheating at Harvard acceptable even for its President.
I only concede that your're desperate to believe so.
Ironically, the Hahvahd motto is “Veritas.”
They like the motto. They just don’t mean it.

Be proud, you frail black libturd. 😆
I'm proud of all my arguments. Your're the one pretending as if her being black hasn't broken you. 😄

I only concede that your're desperate to believe so.
I concede that you’re a full blown hack. 👍
I'm proud of all my arguments. Your're the one pretending as if her being black hasn't broken you.
You are proud of your racist pablum puke. That says it all and you’re too stupid to even see that fact.

Unlike you, I don’t care about a person’s color. Youre the racist. Keep that in mind. 👍

And? Do I give a shit about your feelings? No. No I don't.
Your denial fails the sniff test. You do care. Way too much. That’s because you’re just a petty little troll pussy.
Cry harder, loser.
Projection. Need a tissue? Maybe a tampon?
Then why do you keep mentioning it? :dunno:
I was responding to you, you idiot racist hypocrite.

Just admit that you’re a moron racist pussy and be done with it. 👍

You might as well. It’s not exactly a secret.

Your denial fails the sniff test. You do care. Way too much. That’s because you’re just a petty little troll pussy.
What denial? :dunno:

I fully acknowledge your frail white feelings and I find them to be hilarious.
Projection. Need a tissue? Maybe a tampon?
For my tears of laughter as you frail whites pretend over and over again that she was fired?
I was responding to you, you idiot racist hypocrite.

Just admit that you’re a moron racist pussy and be done with it. 👍

You might as well. It’s not exactly a secret.
There's not a racist bone in my body. I make it a point to distinguish you fail whites from decent human beings.

So should Arab students be allowed to hold demonstrations on college campuses?

Should Jewish students be allowed to hold demonstrations on college campuses?

Should black, white, Hispanic or asian students be allowed to hold demonstrations on college campuses?
Arab students and their pro-Palestinian enablers are screaming “Death to Jews!” Should that be allowed?

What if White Supremacists were yelling “Death to Blacks!”? Should that be allowed?

Arab students and their pro-Palestinian enablers are screaming “Death to Jews!” Should that be allowed?

What if White Supremacists were yelling “Death to Blacks!”? Should that be allowed?
Yes because the racists say it's cool.

So because a black students doesn't want to room with a white student that's a problem for you? That's nothing, are the classes segregated? Is the cafeteria segregated? Are student activities segregated? If 2 white kids want to room together who cares? Now show me where black folks want to be segregated.
And if white students didn’t want to room with black students, you’d be screaming “raaaacist!!” at the top of your lungs.

Why are you OK with racism when it comes from blacks?

Forum List

Back