cleared to land

Like I said, this entire thing will boil down to something like Trump took a questionable tax deduction for a business lunch on March 14, 1987.
But the lunch took place in Moscow, and the Russians paid the tab
Never mind Bernie spent his honeymoon in the USSR.

That was a hilarious comment, who'd have thunk that Lindsey Graham had a sense of humor? :D

"The No. 2 guy went to the Soviet Union on his honeymoon and I don't think he ever came back," -- Lindsey Graham, 2016 GOP Presidential Primary Debate
Presaging his healthcare bill and block granting Medicaid?

Mueller does seem to be going down the obstruction of justice road over Trump's firing of Comey. I'm sort of surprised. I mean yes, Trump fired him because he wouldn't end the Russiagate investigation of Flynn. BUT, presidents do have near bulletproof status in hiring and firing executive office folks. Nixon was not sunk for firing the entire dept of justice till he got to the Toady Bork who'd rid him of a meddlesome prosecutor

It may mean that Trump actually has a crime of Russian and Trump campaign collusion, and the crime is trying to cover it up.

There was nothing illegal about the meeting Jr. had, political spin of a non-crime is not a cover up.

Mueller does seem to be going down the obstruction of justice road over Trump's firing of Comey. I'm sort of surprised. I mean yes, Trump fired him because he wouldn't end the Russiagate investigation of Flynn. BUT, presidents do have near bulletproof status in hiring and firing executive office folks. Nixon was not sunk for firing the entire dept of justice till he got to the Toady Bork who'd rid him of a meddlesome prosecutor

It may mean that Trump actually has a crime of Russian and Trump campaign collusion, and the crime is trying to cover it up.

There was nothing illegal about the meeting Jr. had, political spin of a non-crime is not a cover up.

changing his story three times about the nature of the meeting, and all three were lies = not a cover up ?

whatever planet you're from you better get back ...

changing his story three times about the nature of the meeting, and all three were lies = not a cover up ?

He could have changed the story 10 times and it wouldn't mean shit legally. If political spin were a crime you'd have been in jail long ago, as would just about everyone else on the board.

Trump has clearly landed in OP's head.

Yep...

I understand they're upset that Trump won but I honestly don't understand why they're so furious at him, after all it wasn't Trump that forced the Democrats to choose Cersei Lannister to run against him. :dunno:

He could have changed the story 10 times and it wouldn't mean shit legally. If political spin were a crime you'd have been in jail long ago, as would just about everyone else on the board.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT - I DONT KNOW THAT - MUELLER DOESNT KNOW THAT !

but he's damn sure going to find out, and all the bullshit excuses you can dream up isnt' going to stop him or slow him down ... BET YOUR ASS ON THAT !

but he's damn sure going to find out, and all the bullshit excuses you can dream up isnt' going to stop him or slow him down ... BET YOUR ASS ON THAT !

Yet here you are starting this dumb ass thread, like you have some divine knowledge, NICE TO SEE YOU ADMITTING YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. :coffee:

but he's damn sure going to find out, and all the bullshit excuses you can dream up isnt' going to stop him or slow him down ... BET YOUR ASS ON THAT
Yikes.....
e0ab63cae992931ccd6bc1a79873420d--baby-voice-monday-face.jpg

Apparently it's "Bring your enraged infant to the Internet Message Board" Day.

Yes, he is going to find out how Hillary accepted those millions from the Russian government in return for political favors.

Yes, he is going to find out how Hillary accepted those millions from the Russian government in return for political favors.

what the tapes will tell you is if Sr dictated the wording of Jr's first LIE ... adoptions. If he did then he lied too.

all of you goons keep yammering about evidence, but when evidence is trying to be established you squeal like a pig with his nuts caught in a gate.

you dont really know WTF you want do you.

what the tapes will tell you is if Sr dictated the wording of Jr's first LIE ... adoptions. If he did then he lied too.

all of you goons keep yammering about evidence, but when evidence is trying to be established you squeal like a pig with his nuts caught in a gate.

All these unfounded assumptions and supposition makes you look like a clown, you're assuming a formal dictation even exist, hell you don't know if Trump even does them. You should have quit when you admitted you just don't know.

All these unfounded assumptions and supposition makes you look like a clown, you're assuming a formal dictation even exist, hell you don't know if Trump even does them. You should have quit when you admitted you just don't know.

I just heard a RW politician say that.

take a break and go rub one off.

I'm watching CSI Miami, I just check the news a couple of times a day. Maybe you should try it, makes you less gullible. What is the count on this will nail Trump conspiracy theories anyway.

I'm watching CSI Miami, I just check the news a couple of times a day. Maybe you should try it, makes you less gullible. What is the count on this will nail Trump conspiracy theories anyway.

I just grabbed a handful of M&M's, a DP and turned on the tube. I never watch daytime tv. Some congressman got asked what they were trying to find on the AF1 recordings, he said Trump giving directions to Jr before he went to the Russian meeting. Trump is on record saying he knew nothing about the meeting. I turned off the tube and waiting for the yard crew to finish

Forum List

Back