Clemson vs Alabama rematch

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
The sugar bowl... tonight at 8:45 pm

The rematch game everyone has been waiting for ...

Who ever wins this one will win the title..

So the

Tigers

Or

The tide

Who do you pick ?

So the

Tigers

Or

The tide

Who do you pick ?
Judge-Roy-Moore.jpg

Roll Tide!!!!

So the

Tigers

Or

The tide

Who do you pick ?
Judge-Roy-Moore.jpg

Roll Tide!!!!

This is going to be one hell of a game my damn favorite two college teams is playing in it again..

I will always cheer for my Crimson Tide!!! Not sure we have enough in the bag this year.

Gonna be a great game!

I hope bama gets crushed to prove the CFP was wrong in taking them over ohio state. Everyone thinks they took a bribe. Ohio state could beat the patriots.

So the

Tigers

Or

The tide

Who do you pick ?
no,, who ever wins wins a chance to win the national title..

I hope bama gets crushed to prove the CFP was wrong in taking them over ohio state. Everyone thinks they took a bribe. Ohio state could beat the patriots.

Yeah, keep harping on that same nonsense. Beat the Patriots? You couldn't beat Iowa!

Look, there were times that Ohio State looked really good. But don't get carried away because you beat an overrated USC.

Okiehoma is gonna burn a path through Georgia..

If the Bulldogs can get the run game going quickly, and their secondary can prevent the big plays, it could be a great game. Kirby Smart is a defensive genius. And the D-line will have to keep Mayfield under pressure.

Ohio state could beat the patriots.

Yeah, keep harping on that same nonsense. Beat the Patriots? You couldn't beat Iowa!

JT is 20. Brady is an old man pushing 50.. He's got grandkids in HS!! THINK

And at 49 he won another Super Bowl. But we aren't talking about just Brady. And no, Ohio State couldn't be the Patriots. This idea that the top college team could beat any pro team is laughable. But then, plenty of your claims have been laughable.

I'm going to go with if the Clemson/Bama game is close, regardless of who wins, and Oklahoma can win big, I'd give the national title to Oklahoma.

Forum List

Back