Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

None of this has anything to do with the toy he was carrying.

It has to do with cops driving right up on someone they claimed was armed and dangerous, and shooting that person as a first resort rather than last resort.

It wasn't a toy gun, it was a pellet gun. You go around pointing a gun at people, don't be surprised if someone shoots you.

First resort, last resort? Was the cop supposed to wait until the kid actually shot him first?

Of course not shooting first before knowing the situation is always the best course of action :rolleyes:

The situation was that a subject was reaching for a gun.

It has to do with cops driving right up on someone they claimed was armed and dangerous, and shooting that person as a first resort rather than last resort.

It wasn't a toy gun, it was a pellet gun. You go around pointing a gun at people, don't be surprised if someone shoots you.

First resort, last resort? Was the cop supposed to wait until the kid actually shot him first?

Of course not shooting first before knowing the situation is always the best course of action :rolleyes:

Well this time theres a video and it shows no such thing...

And seriously, when was the last time a shooter said "I shot him because I overreacted"?

Almost never...the standard story is and always will be "I was in danger and I shot...just ask the dead guy....oops, you cant"

Which pellet gun was it?

bb-gun-tamir.jpg
Ah yes.. one of those low fps co2 pistols that are good for plinking might even be able to kill a large cricket if you were up close to it.

No that's not a gun. That's a toy.

And seriously, when was the last time a shooter said "I shot him because I overreacted"?

Almost never...the standard story is and always will be "I was in danger and I shot...just ask the dead guy....oops, you cant"

I am a ccw holder. If that kid had pointed that gun at me the way he did random people walking down the sidewalk, I would have shot him before the police even showed up there.

The video shows the subject walk up to the police car, and reach for the gun at his waistline.

Which pellet gun was it?

bb-gun-tamir.jpg
Ah yes.. one of those low fps co2 pistols that are good for plinking might even be able to kill a large cricket if you were up close to it.

Actually, used for killing small game. It's not a toy, it's a .177-caliber gun.

Toys don't fire live rounds first of all. Second of all, even if it was a toy, the police had no way of knowing that when he reached for it.

I am a ccw holder. If that kid had pointed that gun at me the way he did random people walking down the sidewalk, I would have shot him before the police even showed up there.

Congrats

The video shows the subject walk up to the police car, and reach for the gun at his waistline.

You obviously didnt see the video because the police car drove on the grass right in front of the kids path. No reaching was involved

I notice a pattern here...

There has never been a reason NOT to shoot a black man, boy or child. Every case...EVERYONE is "justified" even if the Man is a 12 year old boy and the gun is a toy and the officer jumps out and shoots without warning. The common reply seems to be that blacks need to not have a gun..no wait, listen to commands...no wait....Just stay inside, I guess

Congrats

You obviously didnt see the video because the police car drove on the grass right in front of the kids path. No reaching was involved

I don't know what video you were watching, but after the police pulled onto the grass, the kid got up from the table, walked over to the police car, and reached for his waistband.

There has never been a reason NOT to shoot a black man, boy or child. Every case...EVERYONE is "justified" even if the Man is a 12 year old boy and the gun is a toy and the officer jumps out and shoots without warning. The common reply seems to be that blacks need to not have a gun..no wait, listen to commands...no wait....Just stay inside, I guess

Has nothing to do with race. Don't want to get shot? Don't go around pointing guns at people.

Congrats

I don't know what video you were watching, but after the police pulled onto the grass, the kid got up from the table, walked over to the police car, and reached for his waistband.

I'd like you to post that video to show how full of shit you are.

Has nothing to do with race. Don't want to get shot? Don't go around pointing guns at people.

Yeah playing with guns is a new black thing that gets people shot even if they dont point the toy gun at the shooter...you could never be too careful so blast away first.

I mean, who plays with guns anyway? Oh yeah everyone...

Who gets shot for it? Blacks...this kid and the guy walking in Walmart with a gun they sell themselves.

But you never can be too sure so like I said...just shoot

Which pellet gun was it?

bb-gun-tamir.jpg

Yeah small game like... large crickets. ROFL gun... ROFL... There's more killing power in a typical sling shot than one of these toy bb guns. FYI .177 is size of bbs.. You know the stuff the red ryder bb gun shoots. This pistol is not a high powered air rifle.

Toys don't fire live rounds first of all. Second of all, even if it was a toy, the police had no way of knowing that when he reached for it.
Well they could've asked him before killing him no?

Which pellet gun was it?

bb-gun-tamir.jpg

Yeah small game like... large crickets. ROFL gun... ROFL... There's more killing power in a typical sling shot than one of these toy bb guns. FYI .177 is size of bbs.. You know the stuff the red ryder bb gun shoots. This pistol is not a high powered air rifle.

Red Rider BB guns have been responsible for an untold number of killings of white kids who point them like...like a gun

Yeah playing with guns is a new black thing that gets people shot even if they dont point the toy gun at the shooter...you could never be too careful so blast away first.

Who gets shot for it? Blacks...this kid and the guy walking in Walmart with a gun they sell themselves.

The WalMart shooting was totally unjustified and the cop should have been indicted in that case.

The WalMart shooting was totally unjustified and the cop should have been indicted in that case.

But he wasnt....see the pattern? Its open season on black males armed or unarmed doesnt even matter anymore...everyone gets off

No difference in this case either. The cops rolled up shooting.

Forum List

Back