Cleveland Preparing For Liberal Thuggery / Rioting, and Terrorism During RNC Convention

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Why does the GOP always have its conventions in places where they are hated? Why don't they pick a cornfield in the middle of Bumfuck, Mississippi?

To piss off idiots like you that don't seem to have a problem when riots by thugs take place because someone made a decision they don't like.

Why does the GOP always have its conventions in places where they are hated? Why don't they pick a cornfield in the middle of Bumfuck, Mississippi?

To piss off idiots like you that don't seem to have a problem when riots by thugs take place because someone made a decision they don't like.
They should've captured a bird sanctuary instead. That would've really rocked the boat.

They should've captured a bird sanctuary instead. That would've really rocked the boat.

When the riots and thuggery occurs, it will prove exactly what type of people I've said those you support really are.

When the riots and thuggery occurs, it will prove exactly what type of people I've said those you support really are.
And when it doesn't occur you'll pretend you were right anyways.

Should be plenty of Loons in Cleveland,and I'd say it's the best chance at sighting the elusive and rumored extinct DoDo that you'll ever get.

Should be plenty of Loons in Cleveland,and I'd say it's the best chance at sighting the elusive and rumored extinct DoDo that you'll ever get.
I know there will be a lot of loons in Clevland. The city is buying riot gear to protect them. It's what the entire OP is about.

I know there will be a lot of loons in Clevland. The city is buying riot gear to protect them. It's what the entire OP is about.

According to you, the loons are the ones that hate Republicans. Typical thugs and we both know why.

I was right about Ferguson and Baltimore. No pretending there and if you look at those two cities, those rioting had one thing in common.

I was right about Ferguson and Baltimore. No pretending there and if you look at those two cities, those rioting had one thing in common.

An entire police department was fired and there is a trial ongoing in Baltimore. When people get pushed to the breaking point they react.

An entire police department was fired and there is a trial ongoing in Baltimore. When people get pushed to the breaking point they react.

So you justify burning and looting something that isn't yours and has nothing to do with why you're a thug because you're mad at some other entity? Sounds about like your kind.

So you justify burning and looting something that isn't yours and has nothing to do with why you're a thug because you're mad at some other entity? Sounds about like your kind.
conservatives never riot and other myths on sale now!

conservatives never riot and other myths on sale now!

Show me where conservative did what the Liberal thugs did in Ferguson and Baltimore. That you say it happens is a myth.

Justify? No. I'm just trying to explain why things happen sometimes to a dumb ignorant cracka.

Justify? No. I'm just trying to explain why things happen sometimes to a dumb ignorant cracka.

So you justify things happening to white people totally unrelated to the situation because a bunch of ******* like you are made you can't be on our level. Not a question. A factual statement.

So you justify things happening to white people totally unrelated to the situation because a bunch of ******* like you are made you can't be on our level. Not a question. A factual statement.

Forum List

Back