Clilnton and Obama on TV, talking about ACA

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
They are describing how it works.

Yeah, I know how some of you hate ObamaCare, Obama, Clinton, yadda yadda. Nonetheless, you could be learning something right now.

Oh, but don't bother checking fux because they're not carrying this really important event. Why not? Because its important to keep the rw's ignorant.

If you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, turn on MSNBC.

If you prefer to stay ignorant, turn on fux.

Your choice but don't whine that you don't know anything about ACA.

I hope people watched this. The explanations were crystal clear and very succinct.

The Rs could still hurt the country but ObamaCare is law and its here to stay.

learning something from the liar n chief? LOL
If I was bulimic I would say thanks for the help, idiot

I hope people watched this. The explanations were crystal clear and very succinct.

The Rs could still hurt the country but ObamaCare is law and its here to stay.

your avi: I want equal rights. rights ti not have to pay for something I dont want
you senile hypocrite!

Post the transcript.

Right on cue - rw's always want everything done for them. If there's a transcript, I'm sure you can find it. IF you want to. (**wink**wink**):eusa_whistle:

Never said you had to learn anything. Its your choice to stay ignorant and I would never want to take that choice away from. :cuckoo:

your avi: I want equal rights. rights ti not have to pay for something I dont want
you senile hypocrite!

Boy, you rw's really hate that pesky ole Constitution. :eusa_boohoo:

you said "educate yourself" genius
but knowing you, I wouldnt expect you to know what the fuck that means
ACA and COTUS what a fuckin joke you are!

you said "educate yourself" genius
but knowing you, I wouldnt expect you to know what the fuck that means
ACA and COTUS what a fuckin joke you are!

That doesn't mean you have to educate yourself. Its your choice.

Just like Secty Kerry said - its okay to be stupid in the US. The rw's are proof of that.

a goddamn fascist telling me I dont have to do something.. never thought I would see the day
dont you have a bed to wet?

Post the transcript.

Right on cue - rw's always want everything done for them. If there's a transcript, I'm sure you can find it. IF you want to. (**wink**wink**):eusa_whistle:

Never said you had to learn anything. Its your choice to stay ignorant and I would never want to take that choice away from. :cuckoo:

you senile hypocrite!

Dudley Never Rite...its your thread..and I am betting I can teach you more about the ACA than you heard from Billy Boy and President Cracka/Nigga....you can't find a transript?

Did it really happen or are you just tossing shit out there?

I knew everything I needed to know about Obamacare when the Democrats had to bribe their own to vote for it and the Speaker of the House stated :

"We have to vote for it to see what's in it."

True story.........

I wonder, has any one person been able to read and understand the 20,000 pages of the bill yet? How about the 15,000 and growing pages of regulations it has generated?

they were going to speak about it, roo
probably just BS like its not a tax, and cheering over how it was deemed unconstitutional

You know Obama is lost in the weeds when he has to get Bubba to bail him out...

Obama needs someone to splain it...
Why is that....
This is his signature piece of legislation...
Something that will have him considered to be the Greatest president in history.
And he needs help getting people on board.

I knew everything I needed to know about Obamacare when the Democrats had to bribe their own to vote for it and the Speaker of the House stated :

"We have to vote for it to see what's in it."

True story.........

I wonder, has any one person been able to read and understand the 20,000 pages of the bill yet? How about the 15,000 and growing pages of regulations it has generated?

Actually, as has been posted repeatedly and which the rw's have pointedly ignored - That's NOT a true story.

Post the transcript.

you senile hypocrite!

Dudley Never Rite...its your thread..and I am betting I can teach you more about the ACA than you heard from Billy Boy and President Cracka/Nigga....you can't find a transript?

Maybe you can teach me more but there have been hundreds of links posted and all the rw's can say is that they don't know.

I don't really care what you know or don't know. If you want to know more, you'll manage to find your way to google dot com and you'll learn.

If not, you won't.

Grow up. Its your business and your problem.

Not mine.

Obama needs someone to splain it...
Why is that....
This is his signature piece of legislation...
Something that will have him considered to be the Greatest president in history.
And he needs help getting people on board.

Obviously, you're too young to remember when Medicare, Medicaid, HMO's first started.

Maybe you can teach me more but there have been hundreds of links posted and all the rw's can say is that they don't know.

I don't really care what you know or don't know. If you want to know more, you'll manage to find your way to google dot com and you'll learn.

If not, you won't.

Grow up. Its your business and your problem.

Not mine.

Poor Neddly....you buy Obama's lies...I live the truth.

Tomorrow I will be helping people through this shit and you'll still be posting nonsense and stupidity.

I am ok with that.

Forum List

Back