Climate Change Deniers are Almost Extinct

Oddball -

Why is saving the planet funny?

Why is the debate on how we save it 'arrogant'?
I said it's as arrogant as hell....The humor in it is that you're serious.

While we're at it, who gets to decide what constitutes the planet being "saved"?...What happens when that (purposefully) incomprehensibly vague goal should somehow be met?

Who is "saving" what for whom, and who says the planet gives two shits about your Utopian visions and herculean efforts to achieve such ends?

Oddball -

It's like a gnat humping an elephant

Possibly, but if the human race is capable of destroying land, air and water resources in a dozen different ways, it seems also likely that we have the ability to 'un-destroy' it - to some extent, at least.

Oddball -

Apparently you don't have a point.

The best way to counteract AGW is to move the planet farther from the Sun, so all the Warmers need to wait until the Sun is overhead and hop up and down on the Earth to push it further out into space.

It's the only sane way to save the planet

When people stop to ask you "What are you doing?" You can tell them "I'm saving the planet" and enlist their help

And we're descended back to the usual brain-dead spamming....

It's kinda funny - we have a poster complaining that climate sceptics are being ridiculed, but then the only things climate scpetics seem to post are ridiculous.

It's kinda funny - we have a poster complaining that climate sceptics are being ridiculed, but then the only things climate scpetics seem to post are ridiculous.
It's known as illustrating the ridiculous by being ridiculous.

There's little more ridiculous than the absurd claim that the planet can be "saved".

There's little more ridiculous than the absurd claim that the planet can be "saved".

I didn't say it could be saved.

I said the debate on how it could be saved will continue, as the debate on whether or not human acitivity plays a part in climate change seems to be coming to a close.

Oddball -

I said it's as arrogant as hell....The humor in it is that you're serious.

While we're at it, who gets to decide what constitutes the planet being "saved"?...What happens when that (purposefully) incomprehensibly vague goal should somehow be met?

Who is "saving" what for whom, and who says the planet gives two shits about your Utopian visions and herculean efforts to achieve such ends?

So, Screwball, once again, you make it clear that you are completely clueless about what is going on. It's really too bad that you are such an ignorant retard but those are the cards you were dealt apparently. These issues concerning anthropogenic global warming/climate changes are just way too complex for a feeble minded booger eater like you to comprehend. Perhaps you should stick to advising the RNC on campaign strategy.

Oddball -

It's like a gnat humping an elephant

Possibly, but if the human race is capable of destroying land, air and water resources in a dozen different ways, it seems also likely that we have the ability to 'un-destroy' it - to some extent, at least.

Oddball -

Apparently you don't have a point.

Remember the environmental mantra of old "THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY" I will let you figure out what that means.

I said the debate on how it could be saved will continue, as the debate on whether or not human acitivity plays a part in climate change seems to be coming to a close.

The very statement that the debate will continue, pre-supposes a goal. Or don't you undserstand English?

The planet doesn't need saving. It's doing just fine. It is behaving exactly like a healthy planet should behave. If we did not have cyclical weather patterns. No jet stream. No periodic warming or cooling. This would be a dead planet.

The idea of saving the planet by recycling water bottles or shutting the lights off isn't funny, it's hilarious

I bought a Keurig coffee maker just to be able to throw two non-biodegradable plastic cups in the trash every day.

Just doing my part.

I really don't ever see you engaging in debate on the more meaningful parts of this topic. Would be nice if ONCE there was actual engagement. All I get back is juvenile attempts to impeach my science cred or lectures on how I should be going extinct soon..

I really don't ever see you engaging in debate on the more meaningful parts of this topic. Would be nice if ONCE there was actual engagement. All I get back is juvenile attempts to impeach my science cred or lectures on how I should be going extinct soon..

Remember when Einstein and Newton said the same?

Yeah, me neither

Who denies that climate changes?

The only constant in the history of the earth is change.

Now whether or not a couple degree rise in temperature is the harbinger of death doom and destruction is another thing.

Last edited:

Well you're correct on that. Now that the accelerating temps have seemed to flatten out, and we are looking at a 200 year low in Solar activity that LAST TIME brought a 1.5degC COOLING to the planet.. I imagine SOMEBODY is gonna get foreclosed on..

The Global Peace and Serenity resulting from that will be worth living for..
:cool:

Well you're correct on that. Now that the accelerating temps have seemed to flatten out, and we are looking at a 200 year low in Solar activity that LAST TIME brought a 1.5degC COOLING to the planet.. I imagine SOMEBODY is gonna get foreclosed on..

The earth does not need to be saved as it will be here long after we as a species are extinct.

Last edited:

Their models discount any effect that "Big Yellow Thing in the Sky" might have on climate

Forum List

Back