Climate change idiocy in Vermont.

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2012
Last edited:
This is possibly the dumbest idea I’ve ever seen from any state legislature. I don’t know how this can be considered constitutional.

The dumb is so strong with leftoids.

This is possibly the dumbest idea I’ve ever seen from any state legislature. I don’t know how this can be considered constitutional.

If it were up to me I’d want oil producers to stop doing business in Vermont and close all the gas stations in the state rather than pay a ransom

Before people started using fossil fuels, they chopped down trees and burned them.
i.e. fossil fuels saves trees

What are they targeting and how do they 'prove' oil companies produced the results? All this will do is have oil companies leave Vermont and the associated revenue they provide to Vermont.

What are they targeting and how do they 'prove' oil companies produced the results? All this will do is have oil companies leave Vermont and the associated revenue they provide to Vermont.
The climate whacko’s have already determined that the use of fossil fuels is causing the normal cyclic nature of climate charge. They’ve convinced most everyone in government that’s the case.

If the oil companies stopped selling fuel in Vermont, the state’s economy would crash.

Excellent! Eventually this will be federal law of the land.

The climate whacko’s have already determined that the use of fossil fuels is causing the normal cyclic nature of climate charge.
No, that's idiotic and stupid.

The same scientists who discovered everything we know about climate have determined that human activity is changing the climate.

You should probably never open your mouth about this topic ever again.

The same scientists who discovered everything we know about climate have determined that human activity is changing the climate.

Are you denying that the environmental movement is saying the use of fossil fuels is causing climate change? Really?

Are you eating dog food or something?

Absolutely. The actual costs of burning fossil fuels should be on the books of the fossil fuel companies.
Only a full blown idiot would support this.

This is the most absurd law I’ve ever seen passed. Even their governor refused to sign it so he can distance himself from it. He knows it’s idiotic.

I guess these morons want us to pay $20.00 a gallon for gasoline and diesel.

Are you denying that the environmental movement is saying the use of fossil fuels is causing climate change? Really?
No, I corrected you on the idea that they are the source of that information. They are not

Damn son, do i have to hold your hand through all of this? Go to the source.

Scientists.

Then say something stupid again that implies they all forgot their own life's work.

Good thing Vermont survived that 70s Ice Age your experts predicted. Even more so Vermont rose above the massive sea level rise that was later predicted. Tell me why anyone should believe anything these climate cult goofballs say?

Last edited:

What a bunch of morons.

Forum List

Back