Climate Sensitivity per the IPCC

Once again Mamooth does a Goebbels and accuse the other side of that which he is guilty
There is a Madtooth troll trend if you have not already noticed. I have seen it in Ukraine , Covid and Killer Shot threads. Cognitively Rigid -- finds a source , follows it like a zealot and then seems incapable of re-adjustment based on wider and deeper research . Indianas answer to our own TummyTurd .

There is a Madtooth troll trend if you have not already noticed. I have seen it in Ukraine , Covid and Killer Shot threads. Cognitively Rigid -- finds a source , follows it like a zealot and then seems incapable of re-adjustment based on wider and deeper research . Indianas answer to our own TummyTurd .
I strongly suspect that it’s a bot with limited programmed responses, never an original thought and over reliant on mockery

Natural climate variation due to the unique landmass configuration which has thermally isolated both poles from warmer marine currents with each pole being at different threshold temperatures for extensive continental glaciation. The present temperature is still 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods which had 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.
Dude, answer the question. What is the current catalyst for warming which even you fuckups have acknowledged.

Also, comparing our current climate to one over a million years ago and a idiotic.

Dude

English

Natural climate variation due to the unique landmass configuration which has thermally isolated both poles from warmer marine currents with each pole being at different threshold temperatures for extensive continental glaciation.
This is just another repeat of your meaningless mantra. This is NOT an explanation. And you need to stop talking about a threshold for glaciation in Arctic because it makes you look like a complete imbecile. It's worse than "bipolar".
The present temperature is still 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods which had 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.
I asked you when that was; that it was 2C warmer with 120 ppm less CO2 than today. Did you give me a date? I could have missed it. Just a yes or no. If its out there, I can find it.

you need to stop talking about a threshold for glaciation in Arctic because

... as has been documented over and over here,

crick and the Co2 fraud

CANNOT EXPLAIN A MAP OF THE ARCTIC!!!

This is just another repeat of your meaningless mantra. This is NOT an explanation. And you need to stop talking about a threshold for glaciation in Arctic because it makes you look like a complete imbecile. It's worse than "bipolar".

I asked you when that was; that it was 2C warmer with 120 ppm less CO2 than today. Did you give me a date? I could have missed it. Just a yes or no. If its out there, I can find it.
An answer would be great. You've made this 2C and 120 ppm comment dozens of times but, to my knowledge, have NEVER actually identified to what point in time you are referring. You continually ask us how this could happen. If you actually want an answer, you need to do so. Or stop asking the question.

... as has been documented over and over here,

crick and the Co2 fraud

CANNOT EXPLAIN A MAP OF THE ARCTIC!!!
Can you explain why no scientific organizations back the anti-global warning position.

Can you explain why no scientific organizations back the anti-global warning position.
I'm wondering if scientists are all such greedy liars, why haven't they pulled this trick at points in the past? Surely this wasn't the first opportunity they had to make something up and get research grants and destroy civilization. Why only now?

HAVE BEAK AND BIRDBRAIN, WILL PARROT.

CANNOT EXPLAIN A MAP OF THE ARCTIC after looting $20 trillion from America....

You are a sorry and sickening excuse of a human....

And you can't answer the question. You never seem to be able to answer any question anyone puts to you. Not a good look. Sort of a I'm-as-stupid-as-a-rock-and-as-crazy-as-a-loon" look.

Hilarious maga fuckup

I'm wondering if scientists are all such greedy liars, why haven't they pulled this trick at points in the past? Surely this wasn't the first opportunity they had to make something up and get research grants and destroy civilization. Why only now?
They did with creation science.

And you can't answer the question. You never seem to be able to answer any question anyone puts to you. Not a good look. Sort of a I'm-as-stupid-as-a-rock-and-as-crazy-as-a-loon" look.

If you ask only CONFLICTED LIARS, you will just get LIES for answers, DUH....

WE DO NOT NEED 5k conflicted taxpayer funded LIARS. WE JUST NEED THE DATA, like the SATELLITE AND BALLOON DATA showing NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE despite RISING Co2....

The warmers cannot explain a map of the Arctic.

$20 trillion wasted and they cannot explain a map of the Arctic.

WHY do we keep funding them???

If you ask only CONFLICTED LIARS, you will just get LIES for answers, DUH....

WE DO NOT NEED 5k conflicted taxpayer funded LIARS. WE JUST NEED THE DATA, like the SATELLITE AND BALLOON DATA showing NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE despite RISING Co2....
No warming?

Seriously.

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back