Climate Sensitivity per the IPCC

You warmer crackpots don't give fuck number one about the environment....
The fake photos _again_? You know, showing a copper mine and claiming it's a lithium mine. Lithium comes from brine, dumbass. It's pumped.

I do understand why you rely entirely on fraud. You know you have nothing else.

And all the other fascist shithumans are lying, and you don't want to be left out.

Plus, you just get off on lying. Lying to own the libs sends a major authoritarian tingle up your leg.

Last edited:
The fake photos _again_? You know, showing a copper mine and claiming it's a lithium mine. Lithium comes from brine, dumbass. It's pumped.

I do understand why you rely entirely on fraud. You know you have nothing else.

And all the other fascist shithumans are lying, and you don't want to be left out.

Plus, you just get off on lying. Lying to own the libs sends a major authoritarian tingle up your leg.

What I see here is Zinke refusing to allow Buttegieg to answer his questions.
yep, has but five minutes and won't allow filibustering during his time. The fact is that there is no location for digging in the US. Supply chain totally dependent on China.

yep, has but five minutes and won't allow filibustering during his time. The fact is that there is no location for digging in the US. Supply chain totally dependent on China.
Zinke doesn't want to hear the truth. He prefers his anti-Chinese paranoia because the cameras are rolling. Refuses to hear that batteries are moving on from Li-Ion. Refuses to hear that lithium sources in the US are being opened up.

Zinke doesn't want to hear the truth. He prefers his anti-Chinese paranoia because the cameras are rolling. Refuses to hear that batteries are moving on from Li-Ion. Refuses to hear that lithium sources in the US are being opened up.
yeah, yeah yeah, filibustering we know.

yeah, yeah yeah, filibustering we know.
You don't seem to know what a fillibuster is. If Zinke didn't want answers then he shouldn't have asked questions. That makes it look real clearly that he's just doing it for the cameras.

You don't seem to know what a fillibuster is. If Zinke didn't want answers then he shouldn't have asked questions. That makes it look real clearly that he's just doing it for the cameras.
It’s obvious you don’t know filibustering.

His time not the witnesses

It’s obvious you don’t know filibustering.

His time not the witnesses
filibuster: an action such as a prolonged speech that obstructs progress in a legislative assembly while not technically contravening the required procedures.

Zinke asked questions. Buttegeig attempted to answer him. You have zero evidence that Buttigieg intended anything other than answering him. And, since Zinke cut him off every time, the only thing we DO know is that Zinke had no interest in his answers.

filibuster: an action such as a prolonged speech that obstructs progress in a legislative assembly while not technically contravening the required procedures.

Zinke asked questions. Buttegeig attempted to answer him. You have zero evidence that Buttigieg intended anything other than answering him. And, since Zinke cut him off every time, the only thing we DO know is that Zinke had no interest in his answers.
The questions were rhetorical, and he didn’t need filibustering.

He wanted the questions on record.

The questions were rhetorical, and he didn’t need filibustering.

He wanted the questions on record.
And he wanted the world to think they went unanswered. What astounding integrity.

Forum List

Back