Clinton aides to be questioned under oath on emails, judge orders

Abandon ship!

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that U.S. State Department officials and aides to Hillary Clinton should be questioned under oath about whether the former secretary of state's private email system was an effort to skirt open records laws.

What questions do you think might be asked that haven't already been asked in all the other investigations? Are you saying those republican led investigations were a scam to help her, or do you think they were just incompetent?

Hope springs eternal in the minds of the rubes. Any day now. Any day now, she'll be in jail. Yessiree bob. And we'll have cake and ice cream and fireworks!

And no doubt, they will lie their asses off. Perjury doesn't apply to the left, remember? It's according to what the definition of "is", is don't you know.

Abandon ship!

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that U.S. State Department officials and aides to Hillary Clinton should be questioned under oath about whether the former secretary of state's private email system was an effort to skirt open records laws.

What questions do you think might be asked that haven't already been asked in all the other investigations? Are you saying those republican led investigations were a scam to help her, or do you think they were just incompetent?
There have been no questions ask as of yet.................. The real question is how many Clinton Aids are going to be dying of natural causes before questioning. Is Vegas booking odds on this????????????????????

Abandon ship!

There have been no questions ask as of yet.................. The real question is how many Clinton Aids are going to be dying of natural causes before questioning. Is Vegas booking odds on this????????????????????
Or a suicide with a gun shot to the back of the head, or suicide with rifle... in a forest.

Hope springs eternal in the minds of the rubes. Any day now. Any day now, she'll be in jail. Yessiree bob. And we'll have cake and ice cream and fireworks!

I couldn't give a shit less about whether or not she goes to jail. I just don't want her to be the president.

Last edited:
and the conspiracy hits just keep rolling right along !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't give a shit less about whether or not she goes to jail. I'd be happy enough with her not being the president.

she will be, and you can thank all the RW BS for it.

I couldn't give a shit less about whether or not she goes to jail. I'd be happy enough with her not being the president.
Obama is shutting down Guantanamo because that is where military espionage prisoners like Clinton are shipped.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back