Clinton campaign behind violence at Trump rallies

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
"Hillary keeps telling us she's innocent victim of a vast right wing conspiracy spearheaded by a monstrous demagogue. Her campaign claims that they're running a clean fight, but it's tough because the opposition is so violent. Trump's rallies, they argue, are Nazi-like affairs where a would-be dictator whips his base into a militant rage.

Evidence of that has been hard to come by, but that's the DNC party line. ...Except now we have new undercover tape that exposes the truth:

Democrats have teams of operatives who are paid to incite physical violence at Trump appearances, the DNC sanctions the work, and part of the job description is making sure there's a "double blind" of plausible deniability between those who execute the plan and Mrs. Clinton herself.

The video is well worth your time. For me, the most damning moment happens at around the seven-minute mark:"

Undercover video busts Dem operatives plotting to incite violence at Trump rallies

Others beat you to this on USMB. It is huge, blowing up Twitter etc. MSM afraid of DOJ, wont touch it (yet).

Okeefe got pulled from twitter put back on after Twitter CEO swamped by citizens (reported by Okeefe on Levin).

Okeefe says he was booked on FOX then abrubtly cancel, afraid of DOJ? We are now banana republic. Tyranny.

Bribe FBI, setup and pay violent protesters (back to Scott Walker!). All from HRC..(proven)....can you smell the corruption?

I am w/o keyboard, excuse pigeon English. This is huge. I can't even joke about it. All over Savage too. I had 2+ hour commute.

And there is Assange. Censored.

Others beat you to this on USMB. It is huge, blowing up Twitter etc. MSM afraid of DOJ, wont touch it (yet).

Okeefe got pulled from twitter put back on after Twitter CEO swamped by citizens (reported by Okeefe on Levin).

Okeefe says he was booked on FOX then abrubtly cancel, afraid of DOJ? We are now banana republic. Tyranny.

Bribe FBI, setup and pay violent protesters (back to Scott Walker!). All from HRC..(proven)....can you smell the corruption?

I am w/o keyboard, excuse pigeon English. This is huge. I can't even joke about it. All over Savage too. I had 2+ hour commute.

And there is Assange. Censored.

I'm sure threads will be merged.

I am not surprised that Hillary's campaign would do this. WikiLeaks has exposed so much evidence and it's downright scary. Now keep hearing reports that Assange might be dead. That would certainly show the extent of corruption and power on Hillary's part. She wanted him dead and suggesting 'droning him.'

Forum List

Back