Clinton Campaign Tweets Pro-Trump Message: DONALD TRUMP KNOWS HOW TO CREATE MANUFACTURING JOBS

Hillary-Clinton-The-Briefing-Trump-Knows-Create-Jobs-Twitter-575x288.jpg

:lol:

Trump is the only candidate that's ever created a job. Hillary? No.

His daughter hired 8 or 70 body guards to keep her creepy old man who wants to nail her away from her. That is serious job creation.
You're just jealous because she doesn't like pussy (like you).

I find you repugnant...so I guess that means I find pussy repugnant since you're the most pussified "man" around here Shirley.

you've got to be kidding?

the clinton foundation employs hundreds if not thousands of people here and overseas, the clintons have housekeepers, personal assistants, limo drivers, security guards, gardeners...all jobs created by them and their ventures...

the clinton foundation employs hundreds if not thousands of people here and overseas, the clintons have housekeepers, personal assistants, limo drivers, security guards, gardeners...all jobs created by them and their ventures...

Not to mention all the hookers Bill employs.

His daughter hired 8 or 70 body guards to keep her creepy old man who wants to nail her away from her. That is serious job creation.
You're just jealous because she doesn't like pussy (like you).

I find you repugnant...so I guess that means I find pussy repugnant since you're the most pussified "man" around here Shirley.
Looks like I struck a nerve.

Not to mention all the hookers Bill employs.
more like past tense, employed....

Forum List

Back