Clinton Foundation, open or closed. GOP sees as a "win-win".

R

rdean

If the Clinton Foundation stays open, Republicans hit it for taking in money so the money must be going to the Clinton's who are already rich.

Now we know the Clinton Foundation has helped millions. That's known all over the world except to ignorant Republicans.

So if many people who depend on the Clinton Foundation die, Republicans will gleefully say 'You let people die'. The more who die, the happier the GOP.

So either way, it's a "win-win".

If the Clinton Foundation stays open, Republicans hit it for taking in money so the money must be going to the Clinton's who are already rich.

Now we know the Clinton Foundation has helped millions. That's known all over the world except to ignorant Republicans.

So if many people who depend on the Clinton Foundation die, Republicans will gleefully say 'You let people die'. The more who die, the happier the GOP.

The Clinton's screwed the pooch, but it's true that if they don't shut it down it's "more Clinton Corruption," and if they do shut it, it's "see they admit their Clinton Corruption."

We may be down to just hoping Donald continues self-immolating.

in my mind the Clinton Foundation helped people and that is a good thing. I see it as a positive! It is a better use of money than bombs and 15 years of war like the republicans have given us.
if the wind shifts next week you will be saying something different next week....

Ahem how many new wars did Obama start in the last 8 years? I don't recall Bush bombing Libya and Egypt fool or drawing red lines in Syria. Own it you gutless Nancy.
Every war in the Middle East can be traced back to Bush's invasion of Iraq.

I think they should keep it open, but maybe consider changing the name. It's an important charity, but like anything that's good, it's under constant assault from the alt-right. But luckily the alt-right is full of idiots, so if the name is changed, they'll be too dumb to know it's the same charity and will forget about it.

Ahem how many new wars did Obama start in the last 8 years? I don't recall Bush bombing Libya and Egypt fool or drawing red lines in Syria. Own it you gutless Nancy.
Every war in the Middle East can be traced back to Bush's invasion of Iraq.

By your logic every war can be traced back to Roosevelt, idiot.
I should have said, every "new" war. Compared to what it is now, the ME was fairly peaceful until Bush tricked the country into invading. Even Trump says that.

The fact that the clintons help the poor makes me far more likely to support them.
I know, it's weird isn't it? Many Republicans are poor. In fact, the greatest number of poor might be Republicans when you look at Appalachia and the Deep South.

The reason isn't economic. It's race. Most white poor are racist and Republican. They are so racist in fact, they will gladly suffer if they believe it's also hurting blacks and other minorities.

Helps millions, lol. It's a laundering scheme, pay for play, selling the united States. That foundation hasn't helped a soul. They take money. They don't give it away. OP continues deeper into the delusion.

The only war that started all the other wars was when the GOP destabilized the ME. Even Trump is with me on this one.

Helps millions, lol. It's a laundering scheme, pay for play, selling the united States. That foundation hasn't helped a soul. They take money. They don't give it away. OP continues deeper into the delusion.
We are talking about the Clinton Foundation, NOT the Trump Foundation nitwit. Name good deeds by the Trump foundation. Besides paying bribes to the Attorney General's of Texas and Florida.

Zero evidence supports your claim. And much evidence supports the contrary. Stop making shit up and feeding into the bullshit ya puppet

Question is, should Trump shut down his businesses if he wins. If not how is it not going to be pay for play every time he meets with a business associate as president

Zero evidence supports your claim. And much evidence supports the contrary. Stop making shit up and feeding into the bullshit ya puppet

There are tons of evidence showing how much the clinton foundation took in and from whom. These are facts. You should quit lapping up the liberal goo and do some research.

There are tons of evidence showing how much the clinton foundation took in and from whom. These are facts. You should quit lapping up the liberal goo and do some research.
Your statement had absolutely nothing to do with my question.

I agree doners to the foundation probably got invited to dinners or got meetings with the secretary. I personally dont think "access" is a big deal. You can bitch about it if you want though, it's a legitimate grip. Now back to Trumps for profit business. See any potential conflict should he win president? if you think the Clintons should shut down the foundation, should he close the Trump businesses?

Forum List

Back