Clinton gains 5 points in a week, according to Rasmussen.

The purpose of RCP is to show an average over many polls. Any moron can cherry pick the best ones.
RCP Average 8/26 - 9/7 -- -- 41.2 39.1 9.0 3.3 Clinton +2.1
Now Hildabeast spends $50 million a month attacking Trump, he spends very little and they are within 2 points. What does that tell you?

My position is well known around here. You can find it post 23, from 2 years ago:
Obama's Approval Rating Sinks Back into the 30's

Most of them say 2 points. None said 5. Are you still drunk?

She was down 1 last week on Rasmussen. Now she's up 4. -1 to +4 equals what?
I don't know what she was last week, the average now is 2 points, within the margin of error. It's a statistical tie. And Trump should have been long gone with all the media bashing. The libs are pissed off and not used to seeing republicans fight back.

So all of you Trumptards who said Trump was leading in the CNN poll, when he only up by 2 and thus statistically tied,

were full of shit? Are you admitting that now?

Yes Cupcake. A 2 point spread is within the margin of error. Hildabeast's 15 point lead went POOF.

The purpose of RCP is to show an average over many polls. Any moron can cherry pick the best ones.
Now Hildabeast spends $50 million a month attacking Trump, he spends very little and they are within 2 points. What does that tell you?

It reminds me how much free broadcast time Trump gets.
All negative. Try again.

All negative. Try again.

You lie, or you're ignorant.

News coverage of campaign greatly aided Trump and hurt Clinton, study finds

Most of them say 2 points. None said 5. Are you still drunk?

I don't know what she was last week, the average now is 2 points, within the margin of error. It's a statistical tie. And Trump should have been long gone with all the media bashing. The libs are pissed off and not used to seeing republicans fight back.

So all of you Trumptards who said Trump was leading in the CNN poll, when he only up by 2 and thus statistically tied,

Yes Cupcake. A 2 point spread is within the margin of error. Hildabeast's 15 point lead went POOF.

So as I said,

the only two polls in the last week outside the margin of error are both in favor of Clinton.

All negative. Try again.

You aren't ignorant. You're a retard. The study was for the primaries.

Pre-Primary News Coverage of the 2016 Presidential Race: Trump’s Rise, Sanders’ Emergence, Clinton’s Struggle - Shorenstein Center
A new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage of the 2016 presidential candidates in the year leading up to the primaries. This crucial period, labeled “the invisible primary” by political scientists, is when candidates try to lay the groundwork for a winning campaign—with media exposure often playing a make or break role.

The report shows that during the year 2015, major news outlets covered Donald Trump in a way that was unusual given his low initial polling numbers—a high volume of media coverage preceded Trump’s rise in the polls. Trump’s coverage was positive in tone—he received far more “good press” than “bad press.” The volume and tone of the coverage helped propel Trump to the top of Republican polls.

She was leading by 12 points after Rueters rigged, I mean "tweaked", their poll methodology.

Now the same rigged poll has her lead down to a measly 2 points :rofl:

She's a fat, sick, lying, disgusting pig, that is about to get slaughtered.

All negative. Try again.

You aren't ignorant. You're a retard. The study was for the primaries.

Pre-Primary News Coverage of the 2016 Presidential Race: Trump’s Rise, Sanders’ Emergence, Clinton’s Struggle - Shorenstein Center
A new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage of the 2016 presidential candidates in the year leading up to the primaries. This crucial period, labeled “the invisible primary” by political scientists, is when candidates try to lay the groundwork for a winning campaign—with media exposure often playing a make or break role.

The report shows that during the year 2015, major news outlets covered Donald Trump in a way that was unusual given his low initial polling numbers—a high volume of media coverage preceded Trump’s rise in the polls. Trump’s coverage was positive in tone—he received far more “good press” than “bad press.” The volume and tone of the coverage helped propel Trump to the top of Republican polls.

You claimed the coverage of Trump has been ALL negative. THAT"S retarded.

I am not "the Trumptards" and said no such thing. You are easily confused.

So based on your calculations, in the past week only two (4 candidate) polls have shown either candidate in the lead,

The NBC SM poll on the 4th showing Clinton ahead by 4 with a margin of error of 1 point,

and the Rasmussen poll from yesterday showing Clinton up by 4 with a margin of error of 3 points.

lol, okay....
I haven't payed any attention to polls, I don't trust any of them. WTF are you yammering on about?

You don't pay attention to the polls? You are citing polls in previous posts right in this thread.

You claimed the coverage of Trump has been ALL negative. THAT"S retarded.

You don't pay attention to the polls? You are citing polls in previous posts right in this thread.
I've yet to see a single positive account of Trump on the msm, so the retard is all on you. I responded to your pollmania and orgasmic delight in seeing Hillary up when she's down from where she was a short time ago. If you don't like someone responding to it why mention it?

Forum List

Back