🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton: ‘I Would Create The First Ever Office Of Immigrant Affairs’ As President

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Immigrant Affairs, and DemoRAT voter Registration, she means! How can America NOT SEE where this bitch wants to take us?

WCBS-AM ^ | April 13, 2016 | The Associated Press and Staff
ALBANY, N.Y. (CBSNewYork/AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton announced Wednesday that she would create an Office of Immigrant Affairs if she was elected president. After receiving an endorsement from what some consider New York’s most powerful labor group, SEIU Local 1199, and and immigrants’ rights group, the former secretary of state said this office would build on what President Barack Obama has done with immigration. “I would create the first ever Office of Immigrant Affairs,” Clinton said. “It would build on the work of the Obama administration’s task force.” This comes after the New York Daily News editorial board...

Honestly, she needs to be caged!

ejCDlPB.png

Nothing is going to help America til Democrats learn the difference between immigrants, and illegal aliens.

I thought Ryan, Rubio, Bush, Cruz and most of the GOP elite had joined with Obama to make the INS as the new immigrant welfare office.

I thought Ryan, Rubio, Bush, Cruz and most of the GOP elite had joined with Obama to make the INS as the new immigrant welfare office.

One of the reasons I see no reason to help put anyone in the Oval Office this year

Ok, I need your help...I want to create a new topic but I can't figure out how to do it.....can anyone here explain to me how to do this????

Ok, I need your help...I want to create a new topic but I can't figure out how to do it.....can anyone here explain to me how to do this????

top left of the page, click on Forums

find the area you want to create a thread, (politics, humor, etc), and click post new thread button.

Nothing is going to help America til Democrats learn the difference between immigrants, and illegal aliens.

The administration will never refer to Islamic terrorists as such.
The administration calls ISIS ISIL or DASH or just some folks who are a little bit upset.
Libs call people who enter this country illegally as immigrants....

This is what we have to deal with.

Hopefully with Obama gone soon we can get this country on the correct path.

You would not need such a new agency within the Federal Government is the federal government would simply enforce existing law, secure the border, and eliminate sanctuary cities.

The US is being 'watered-down'. Everything this nation has stood for throughout our history is being 'watered down' through the forced introduction of new cultures / beliefs / morals / ethics / etc that are now not expected to be blended in with our own but are replacing them. In the name of 'PC', 'appeasement', an attempt not to offend, with a new lack of desire to stand up for everything that has made us the nation we have been, we are selling the soul of this nation, who we are...allowing it to be stripped bare right in front of our eyes.

This not being done completely peacefully, either. Our government refuses to secure our borders, refuses to enforce our laws, refuses to protect our citizens from the intruders/illegals/terrorists who have victimized - robbed, raped, killed / murdered Americans.

Instead of acting to prevent this from happening our government has allowed illegal immigration, has protected human trafficking, and has even participated in human trafficking. It has created special rules just for the criminals, ordering the DOJ not to arrest/prosecute/jail illegals who commit crimes less than a felony. It has refused to detail / deport violent illegals, letting them go only to have them commit more crimes - including murder. It has protected cities that have violated federal law - funded by tax dollars - to illegally create safe havens for these criminals / marauders.

Our government made violent illegals a higher priority than American citizens. Our government is paying tax dollars to bring illegals into the country, to ship and disperse them all over the country, to provide them housing, health care, food stamps, welfare, jobs, etc... Meanwhile, we have vets who are homeless, have a hard time getting medical care if at all.....

And the MOST AMAZING thing is that the American people have not yet taken to the streets of Washington with torches and pitch forks.

WHILE doing all these things, to make matters worse, Americans have allowed the politicians (both parties) to elevate themselves above both Constitution and law...without consequences:

'Didn't pay your taxes? Got caught involved in insider trading? Got caught perpetrating felony counts of perjury before Congress? It's all good - you're one of the Washington Establishment. Laws are for the people we rule'.

Don't want to participate in the ACA, a law that was passed for 'everyone'? Although the Constitution does not give us the right to exempt ourselves from laws we pass, we do it anyway because the sheep won't even put up a fuss.
-- When an elected official declares the 'sheep' do not have the right to know what is in legislation until the politicians force it into law, as Nancy Pelosi did, and the people don't do a damn thing in reaction to it the politicians KNOW they have successfully brainwashed and beaten down the people to the point where they will accept ANYTHING!

Hillary throwing this B$ out is just further proof...it made the news....no serious reaction will be made...and if she wins the Presidency she will expand government by creating a new official US govt agency that facilitates illegal immigration.

Holy Shite....

Will the last American out please bring the flag...

So she is going to grow the bureaucracy. I can't say I'm shocked

Forum List

Back