Clinton stole from the people of Haiti, her followers don't care

BULLDOG, the facts are never on your side because you are almost always wrong. Defending the Democrats means you have to abandon the truth and constantly tell lies.

My father was once a Democrat, and he told me he left the Democratic Party because he got tired of all the lies he had to tell.

Don't you ever grow weary of lying?

Miriam Goderich issued the following statement to Political Wire:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Your lack of a link to your cite is noted.

Lazy? You can't google Miriam Goderich?
I provide links to all my cites, and I cite almost everything I say.

The fact that you refuse to do the same is telling.

What part of "google Miriam Goderich" is confusing you?
If you refuse to provide your own links, don't expect anyone to believe what you say.

I have provided a source to show that Obama's publisher told the world he was born in Kenya. Obama did nothing to correct that error, if error it be. Can you prove otherwise?

Her followers do care about the people of Haiti, but they don't care about yet another made up accusation. You've cried wolf way too many times.
I have very liberal and very conservative friends.

The liberal ones have much more cognitive dissonance than the conservative ones. The conservative ones? Once you show them the facts, they tend to shut up, or change their views accordingly. The liberal ones tend to just ignore reality or go away.

Well, this topic just came up the other day. I posted the link, they shut up, and just shut down. I don't know. But it is well known among the educated that the Bush crime family and the Clinton Crime family got rich off of the whole Haiti scam while the Haitians continue to suffer. If you don't know about this, they you are willfully keeping yourself ignorant.

Haiti and the international aid scam
Mark Weisbrot
Haiti is often decried for corruption but look at how reconstruction contracting works: it may be legal but it's still graft
Haiti and the international aid scam | Mark Weisbrot

This legalisation of corruption reached a new milestone last December when one Lewis Lucke, a long-time US Agency for International Development (USAID) official turned influence-peddler, sued a consortium of firms operating in Haiti for $492,000, for breach of contract. As Lucke would have it (sorry!), he was promised $30,000 a month, plus incentives, to use his influence to secure contracts for these nice fellas. He got them $20m worth of contracts, but they cut him off after two months. The defendants in the case are Ashbritt, a US contractor with a questionable track record, and the GB Group, one of the largest Haitian conglomerates. Together, they formed the Haiti Recovery Group, which they incorporated in the Cayman Islands, to bid on reconstruction contracts.

Lucke was well-positioned for the job, having formerly been in charge of the multibillion dollar reconstruction effort in Haiti for the US government. (He was also previously the USAID Iraq mission director; we know how that reconstruction turned out.) His lawsuit states that when he worked for USAID, "He met with Haitian officials, former United States Presidents Bill Clinton and George W Bush, the state department, World Bank, and other participants …" He was then hired by Ashbritt to, among other things, make "strategic introductions to key stakeholders, organisers and brokers of Haitian recovery efforts …" Bill Clinton and George W Bush established the Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund to help Haiti "build back better", and Clinton is co-chair of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC), which has met about six times since the earthquake, and has been widely criticised for its lack of Haitian representation in decision-making.

When ever USAID is involved, folks are going to suffer.

If they tend to shut up when shown facts, why do so many right wingers still believe Obama is from Kenya, and why did they have so many investigations with the same result? Nope, The right never lets a false accusation die. They are even trying to resurrect some silliness about some bastard claiming to be Clinton's son that was solved 20 years ago.

Well, see, that's what I don't get.

The right doesn't give a shit that Bush Sn. was a member of the CIA. So why the hell did the left do everything it could to obscure the fact that Obama worked for the CIA, even go so far as to promote that birther crap? It was the LEFT that started that insane conspiracy theory. I'll admit, the right fed it, but only a spook needs to keep records hidden. Only a spook needs several SS numbers. Illegal immegranst have all those things or can obtain them on the Black market. H.W. Bush was a spook, folks still voted for him to be president, right?

So why all the mystery? It is KNOWN that Obama worked for Business International and USAID, both front operations for the CIA. He has so many links to the intelligence apparatus, any competent researcher can connect the dots. So why put out the false stories?

As far as that story about the bastard being Clinton's son? I don't think it goes away, b/c it wasn't a legitimate DNA test. If Bill would come right down to the guy, and submit to a scientifically valid test, not one done by proxy, they could end it.

I'm not being partisan here, YOU ARE. If you were in that man's shoe's, would some test, done off of second hand DNA, through intermediaries be good enough for you? I doubt it, it wouldn't be good enough for anyone. Especially under that circumstances involved.

Would it be good enough, when you had been told for a good portion of your life, by BILL HIMSELF, that he was your dad? Would it be good enough when you had known that Hillary had cut a deal with your mom to keep you and your mom out of Bill's life?

This guy has had a hard life, he doesn't want to be tabloid fodder, he certainly doesn't want the fame, and he doesn't want to influence elections. He just wants a relationship with his dad, can't you have some empathy and walk in his shoes? Good lord. Does everything have to be political?

My Quest to Find Bill Clinton’s Love Child
I tried to report out a supermarket tabloid story decades later. You’ll probably believe what happened next.

As far as this Haiti corruption goes? Both the Bush and Clinton crime families profited equally. It does no good sticking your head in the sand saying it didn't happen. The elites that run the deep state know what they are doing. It doesn't make the MSM, because the MSM is in cahoots with the elites.

Obama was willing to sell the book with people believing the lie that he was born in Kenya. Is that your story, BULLDOG?

Here's the thing. I have worked for several lawfirms that have put biographies of me on their website, and in all cases I am the person who wrote the biography and provided all the information. If Obama's publisher published a biography of Obama listing him as born in Kenya, it is almost certain that Obama himself provided that information. Publishers do not "accidentally" claim their authors were born in Kenya. This was either true, or Obama lied and said he was born in Kenya to gain an advantage in selling his book. Either way, it's bad for you BULLDOG. The President you support is either lying now about where he was born, or was lying at the time he published his book.

We should have least gotten a wall out of it.

BULLDOG, the facts are never on your side because you are almost always wrong. Defending the Democrats means you have to abandon the truth and constantly tell lies.

My father was once a Democrat, and he told me he left the Democratic Party because he got tired of all the lies he had to tell.

Don't you ever grow weary of lying?

So ignorance runs in your family?

Her followers do care about the people of Haiti, but they don't care about yet another made up accusation. You've cried wolf way too many times.

The liberal ones have much more cognitive dissonance than the conservative ones. The conservative ones? Once you show them the facts, they tend to shut up, or change their views accordingly. The liberal ones tend to just ignore reality or go away.

Well, this topic just came up the other day. I posted the link, they shut up, and just shut down. I don't know. But it is well known among the educated that the Bush crime family and the Clinton Crime family got rich off of the whole Haiti scam while the Haitians continue to suffer. If you don't know about this, they you are willfully keeping yourself ignorant.

Mark Weisbrot
Haiti is often decried for corruption but look at how reconstruction contracting works: it may be legal but it's still graft

This legalisation of corruption reached a new milestone last December when one Lewis Lucke, a long-time US Agency for International Development (USAID) official turned influence-peddler, sued a consortium of firms operating in Haiti for $492,000, for breach of contract. As Lucke would have it (sorry!), he was promised $30,000 a month, plus incentives, to use his influence to secure contracts for these nice fellas. He got them $20m worth of contracts, but they cut him off after two months. The defendants in the case are Ashbritt, a US contractor with a questionable track record, and the GB Group, one of the largest Haitian conglomerates. Together, they formed the Haiti Recovery Group, which they incorporated in the Cayman Islands, to bid on reconstruction contracts.

Lucke was well-positioned for the job, having formerly been in charge of the multibillion dollar reconstruction effort in Haiti for the US government. (He was also previously the USAID Iraq mission director; we know how that reconstruction turned out.) His lawsuit states that when he worked for USAID, "He met with Haitian officials, former United States Presidents Bill Clinton and George W Bush, the state department, World Bank, and other participants …" He was then hired by Ashbritt to, among other things, make "strategic introductions to key stakeholders, organisers and brokers of Haitian recovery efforts …" Bill Clinton and George W Bush established the Clinton-Bush Haiti Fund to help Haiti "build back better", and Clinton is co-chair of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC), which has met about six times since the earthquake, and has been widely criticised for its lack of Haitian representation in decision-making.

If they tend to shut up when shown facts, why do so many right wingers still believe Obama is from Kenya, and why did they have so many investigations with the same result? Nope, The right never lets a false accusation die. They are even trying to resurrect some silliness about some bastard claiming to be Clinton's son that was solved 20 years ago.

The right doesn't give a shit that Bush Sn. was a member of the CIA. So why the hell did the left do everything it could to obscure the fact that Obama worked for the CIA, even go so far as to promote that birther crap? It was the LEFT that started that insane conspiracy theory. I'll admit, the right fed it, but only a spook needs to keep records hidden. Only a spook needs several SS numbers. Illegal immegranst have all those things or can obtain them on the Black market. H.W. Bush was a spook, folks still voted for him to be president, right?

So why all the mystery? It is KNOWN that Obama worked for Business International and USAID, both front operations for the CIA. He has so many links to the intelligence apparatus, any competent researcher can connect the dots. So why put out the false stories?

As far as that story about the bastard being Clinton's son? I don't think it goes away, b/c it wasn't a legitimate DNA test. If Bill would come right down to the guy, and submit to a scientifically valid test, not one done by proxy, they could end it.

I'm not being partisan here, YOU ARE. If you were in that man's shoe's, would some test, done off of second hand DNA, through intermediaries be good enough for you? I doubt it, it wouldn't be good enough for anyone. Especially under that circumstances involved.

Would it be good enough, when you had been told for a good portion of your life, by BILL HIMSELF, that he was your dad? Would it be good enough when you had known that Hillary had cut a deal with your mom to keep you and your mom out of Bill's life?

This guy has had a hard life, he doesn't want to be tabloid fodder, he certainly doesn't want the fame, and he doesn't want to influence elections. He just wants a relationship with his dad, can't you have some empathy and walk in his shoes? Good lord. Does everything have to be political?

I tried to report out a supermarket tabloid story decades later. You’ll probably believe what happened next.

As far as this Haiti corruption goes? Both the Bush and Clinton crime families profited equally. It does no good sticking your head in the sand saying it didn't happen. The elites that run the deep state know what they are doing. It doesn't make the MSM, because the MSM is in cahoots with the elites.

Deep in conspiracy territory there. You should compare notes with dale.

Mark Weisbrot

e5c.jpg

Mark Weisbrot

e5c.jpg

OK. Your argument is a crazy conspiracy theory.

Mark Weisbrot

e5c.jpg

Not a theory, it's fact.

Sorry you don't know these things.
Family Jewels (Central Intelligence Agency) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.yardbird.com/pdfs/family_jewels_ps607-613_ocr.pdf

e5c.jpg

Not a theory, it's fact.

Sorry you don't know these things.
Family Jewels (Central Intelligence Agency) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.yardbird.com/pdfs/family_jewels_ps607-613_ocr.pdf

Right. Just like Bigfoot and Chemtrails.

Forum List

Back