Clinton to announce amendment to constitution

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
she says in her first 30 days to ban big money buying elections. Let that sink in, the woman that takes money from FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS is going to ban the practice via the constitution.......just can't make this shit up. I agree with the goal but she is the last fucking person trying to claim she wants to kick money out of politics

Her First 30 Days: Clinton Will Propose Amendment to Overturn Citizens United

The hypocrisy is THICK!

The hypocrisy is THICK!

Just like Trump's idea of penalizing Americans and companies that produce goods out of the nation and import them for sale..But that is what Trump is doing currently....Will he fine himself?

Last edited:
she says in her first 30 days to ban big money buying elections. Let that sink in, the woman that takes money from FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS is going to ban the practice via the constitution.......just can't make this shit up. I agree with the goal but she is the last fucking person trying to claim she wants to kick money out of politics

The hypocrisy is THICK!
And it will be voted on by a bunch of people on the corporate dole.

I ask these questions.....Then I'm going to eat some pizza...

How much money is Hillary spending on her campaign?
How much is wonderful Donald spending?

I am thinking that the Hildebeast might be spending a little bit more.....

So stop the whining....

The hypocrisy is THICK!

Yep, the regressives just love the 1st Amendment as long as they are the only ones benefiting from it.

It would be a great idea if such a idea could pass a constitutional convention and past the 2/3rds of states needed to amend it.

Maybe you should read Article 5 again so you don't look so stupid.

Well, he was close...

An amendment must be approved by a two-thirds majority in both the House and Senate and then ratified by three-quarters of the states.

Hillary Clinton Pledges Constitutional Amendment To Overturn Citizens United In Her First 30 Days

This puts me in mind of Obama's speech of keeping the lobbists' influence out of Washington. How well has that worked out?

President Obama has hired more than 100 lobbyists in his administration, a new academic study reports.
Obama administration packed with lobbyists he vowed not to hire

This is just empty rhetoric in an attempt to see if she is able to entice any Bernie supporters, nothing more. Don't expect her to actually follow through with what she promises, she's taking cues right from Obama's campaign rallies.

The hypocrisy is THICK!
thangod

JiEquNi.gif

It would be a great idea if such a idea could pass a constitutional convention and past the 2/3rds of states needed to amend it.

Maybe you should read Article 5 again so you don't look so stupid.

Well, he was close...

An amendment must be approved by a two-thirds majority in both the House and Senate and then ratified by three-quarters of the states.

Hillary Clinton Pledges Constitutional Amendment To Overturn Citizens United In Her First 30 Days

Close only counts in hand grenades, horseshoes and atom bombs. 2/3rds to propose, 3/4ths to amend, big difference. And the 2/3rds only applies to amendments put forth by the States. Sometimes it's just better for the ignorant to remain silent.

The hypocrisy is THICK!

Just like Trump's idea of penalizing Americans and companies that produce goods out of the nation and import them for sale..But that is what Trump is doing currently....Will he fine himself?

I don't think so, because what he's doing is playing the game by the rules. What Trump is talking about is changing the rules for everybody including himself. No successful business person would put themselves in a compromising position just to make a point.

The hypocrisy is THICK!

Yea, I was listening to Hillary talk about corruption a couple weeks back; she outlined pretty much everything she's done and then called for an end to the corruption! :lmao: I wish I would've went and found that on YT or something. It was unreal.

Forum List

Back