Clinton trashes Trumps extravagant lifestyle?

Well, it seems that anything is fair game to use in an attack in this campaign.

Trump is now talking about how "disgusting" Kasich's eating habits are.

I really don't care if you shovel it in with both bare hands and don't use a napkin. I'm not interested in what or how a person eats, I'm interested in what their ideas are for this country.

Clinton knocks Donald Trump for ‘country club’ lifestyle, ‘big jet’ campaign

WILMINGTON, Del. — Hillary Clinton took a swipe at Republican presidential contender Donald Trump for flying into parts of the country on a "big jet," painting him as an out-of-touch magnate ensconced in his towers bearing his name.
"Donald Trump says wages are too high in America and he doesn’t support raising the minimum wage," Clinton said. "I have said come out of those towers named for yourself and actually come out and talk and listen to people.
"At some point, if you want to be president of the United States, you’ve got to get familiar with the United States," she added to laughter from the crowd.

"You’ve got to spend time with Americans of all sorts and backgrounds — from every part of our country," Clinton said. "Don’t just fly that big jet in and land it …go make a big speech and insult everyone you can think of and then go back, get on that big jet and go back to your country club house in Florida or your penthouse in New York.
"I kind of don't think that kind of puts you in touch with what's going on," Clinton added. "I have spent now more than a year talking and listening to people."
She added: "There’s a lot of concern. People are having a hard time. Most Americans have not gotten a raise in 15 years."

------
Cankles is worth more money than I could spend in a lifetime and that bitch has the gal to call trump out? REALLY?
She must be mad because he doesn't funnel money from the tax payers to pay his employees salaries?

The big kicker : "There’s a lot of concern. People are having a hard time. Most Americans have not gotten a raise in 15 years."
Does she not realize her immigration stance stagnates wages? Or what about policies she has supported that helped ship our jobs overseas? Or what about using the "broke" Americans tax money to pay off big banks? "Trickle down", no?
She doesn't give 2 fucks about ANY OF US.
You cankle supporters are too dumb for words. Seriously.

Just Think -

If Trump wins the election,
it'll be the first time in history
that a billionaire moved into
public housing vacated by a black family!
:rofl:
:thup:

Uh-oh be careful, you don't want to have a seizure :eek-52: :wink:
I better! I almost pissed myself reading that shit!

Clinton needs to shut her fat mouth. Trump's abhorrently tacky lavish lifestyle speaks for itself. Just look at his condo.

trump-3.jpg

I've never seen a more expensive piece of trash in my life.

Clinton needs to shut her fat mouth. Trump's abhorrently tacky lavish lifestyle speaks for itself. Just look at his condo.

trump-3.jpg

That is fuckin ugly

WILMINGTON, Del. — Hillary Clinton took a swipe at Republican presidential contender Donald Trump for flying into parts of the country on a "big jet," painting him as an out-of-touch magnate ensconced in his towers bearing his name.
"Donald Trump says wages are too high in America and he doesn’t support raising the minimum wage," Clinton said. "I have said come out of those towers named for yourself and actually come out and talk and listen to people.
"At some point, if you want to be president of the United States, you’ve got to get familiar with the United States," she added to laughter from the crowd.

"You’ve got to spend time with Americans of all sorts and backgrounds — from every part of our country," Clinton said. "Don’t just fly that big jet in and land it …go make a big speech and insult everyone you can think of and then go back, get on that big jet and go back to your country club house in Florida or your penthouse in New York.
"I kind of don't think that kind of puts you in touch with what's going on," Clinton added. "I have spent now more than a year talking and listening to people."
She added: "There’s a lot of concern. People are having a hard time. Most Americans have not gotten a raise in 15 years."

------
Cankles is worth more money than I could spend in a lifetime and that bitch has the gal to call trump out? REALLY?
She must be mad because he doesn't funnel money from the tax payers to pay his employees salaries?

The big kicker : "There’s a lot of concern. People are having a hard time. Most Americans have not gotten a raise in 15 years."
Does she not realize her immigration stance stagnates wages? Or what about policies she has supported that helped ship our jobs overseas? Or what about using the "broke" Americans tax money to pay off big banks? "Trickle down", no?

Just Think -

Yes I sensed that you did :thup:

trump-3.jpg

It's still a condo. And a condo in a mixed use office building.

------

Just Think -

Yes I sensed that you did :thup:
:lol:
you guys are cracking me up!

------

Just Think -

Racist :confused:

------

Just Think -

I hope you laughed as hard as I did!

------

Just Think -

I hope you laughed as hard as I did!

He's my grandpa, I've laughed with him for years, funny guy

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hillary 'trashing' Trump over his lavish life style is almost as funny as Obama, living behind his Secret Service-guarded WH perimeter fence, declaring today that we don't need more walls - we need less.

The stupid, hypocritical things these elitist liberals say...

:lmao:

Conservatives take shots at hillarys money all the time . Turnabouts fair play.

Turnabout? You People get your panties in a bunch when other people have money. You live for that play. It is what and how you win elections because "the other guy has money".

------

So how much filthy lucre do the Clinton's have? I read something like $150 million....yet more hypocrisy from Hillary.

quiet, Nazi girl. they have been under a microscope for decades and all you loons got is a blue dress.

OP did exactly what is always done. Ignored Trumps lifestyle and just say the Hillary is rich too!

Because lifestyle means money. Or if you say someone has a silver spoon you have to have no spoon because....JUST BECAUSE!

A poor person should knock Trump on his riches. Oh but then the right will say they are jealous. Its almost like....they dont want to talk about it.

OP did exactly what is always done. Ignored Trumps lifestyle and just say the Hillary is rich too!

Because lifestyle means money. Or if you say someone has a silver spoon you have to have no spoon because....JUST BECAUSE!

A poor person should knock Trump on his riches. Oh but then the right will say they are jealous. Its almost like....they dont want to talk about it.
The OP was about hypocrisy, moron.

The OP was about hypocrisy, moron.

Yeah its about saying Hypocrisy and not pointing out what is hypocritical. Unless like I said only a poor person is allowed to criticize someones outrageous lifestyle

Forum List

Back