Clinton trashes Trumps extravagant lifestyle?

OP did exactly what is always done. Ignored Trumps lifestyle and just say the Hillary is rich too!

Because lifestyle means money. Or if you say someone has a silver spoon you have to have no spoon because....JUST BECAUSE!

A poor person should knock Trump on his riches. Oh but then the right will say they are jealous. Its almost like....they dont want to talk about it.
The OP was about hypocrisy, moron.

Yeah its about saying Hypocrisy and not pointing out what is hypocritical. Unless like I said only a poor person is allowed to criticize someones outrageous lifestyle
I will start explaining things to you like I do my seven year old.
We can even have special PM sessions to establish everything beforehand.
Deal?

OP did exactly what is always done. Ignored Trumps lifestyle and just say the Hillary is rich too!

Because lifestyle means money. Or if you say someone has a silver spoon you have to have no spoon because....JUST BECAUSE!

A poor person should knock Trump on his riches. Oh but then the right will say they are jealous. Its almost like....they dont want to talk about it.

Yeah its about saying Hypocrisy and not pointing out what is hypocritical. Unless like I said only a poor person is allowed to criticize someones outrageous lifestyle
Deal?

Deal? Any day now you'll start explaining and I will be here waiting for you to finally explain the simple thing you keep forgetting to reveal. Bless me with your wisdom and stop stalling

Deal?

Deal? Any day now you'll start explaining and I will be here waiting for you to finally explain the simple thing you keep forgetting to reveal. Bless me with your wisdom and stop stalling
My point was your gal cankles is a hypocrite.
Are you just trolling or being obtuse by accident?

The thread results from her supporters isn't surprising.
How many positive cankle threads do they post?

Is Trump paying himself $250K a year in salary from his campaign funds to be the candidate? LOL that's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Hillary's campaign is PAYING her a salary to be the candidate.

Is Trump paying himself $250K a year in salary from his campaign funds to be the candidate? LOL that's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Hillary's campaign is PAYING her a salary to be the candidate.
A couple of years ago, lawmakers added relatives to campaign payroll...

That line worked against Romney in 2012 because he wouldn't fight back against it I will give the Trump his due on this he won't hesitate to point out how much the Clintons are worth and what both Bill and Hillary were paid just for giving speeches.

That line worked against Romney in 2012 because he wouldn't fight back against it I will give the Trump his due on this he won't hesitate to point out how much the Clintons are worth and what both Bill and Hillary were paid just for giving speeches.
It worked because he wouldn't release his tax returns. Trump attempts to distract from his failure by mentioning Hillary not disclosing her speeches. Not really the same thing, but we'll have to see if voters buy it.

And Hillary's got the foundation issue too. It does some good, but at the end of the day, she's selling access to herself for money.

It worked because he wouldn't release his tax returns. Trump attempts to distract from his failure by mentioning Hillary not disclosing her speeches. Not really the same thing, but we'll have to see if voters buy it.

And Hillary's got the foundation issue too. It does some good, but at the end of the day, she's selling access to herself for money.
I think it's safe to say both have stuff in there they would just as soon not be made public not because it's illegal but because it blows up there claim of identifying with the common person.

Bark, bark, bark.
- What is it, girl? Did Bernie fall down the well?
:lol: :lmao:

Clinton could not physically survive living on an median income for more than a day. Or without lying for 5 minutes.

you Cankle supporters are a drag. Makes me think even you guys don't like the bitch :lol:

Just another case of the kettle calling the pan black. The Hag has a mouth and like Trump she is delusional and prone to stick her foot in it. Poor little rich girl complex with a little messiah for taste.

Forum List

Back