Clinton tries to keep plan for two revotes alive

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
By John M. Broder
New York Times
updated 11:55 p.m. CT, Tues., March. 18, 2008

WASHINGTON - Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s hopes of ending the primaries with game-changing victories from new contests in Florida and Michigan grew dim on Tuesday as Florida officially scuttled plans for a new vote and Michigan lawmakers appeared far from a deal.

In a sign of how badly she thinks she needs the Michigan delegates to catch the Democratic front-runner, Senator Barack Obama, Mrs. Clinton made a last-minute schedule change and planned to fly to Detroit on Wednesday to plead with Michigan lawmakers to approve a new primary election in June to replace the January contest that awarded no delegates.

more ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23697622/

IMO, this little game the Democrat party is playing bullshit.

Originally Posted by GunnyL
IMO, this little game the Democrat party is playing bullshit.
They are not playing a game, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Yep. And it makes for great entertainment. I can't wait for the riots at the convention. Because no matter what happens....... a sizeable chunk of people are gonna be pissed.

Yep. And it makes for great entertainment. I can't wait for the riots at the convention. Because no matter what happens....... a sizeable chunk of people are gonna be pissed.

Might be... but they'd be more pissed if McCain were president. They'll vote and they'll get behind whichever candidate it is, despite teh hopes, wishes and dreams of the right. ;)

Doesn't matter since according to some of you Bush haters there will be a coup soon enough. All I am wondering is , will that be BEFORE or AFTER we invade Iran?

And I love it. A divided Convention is PERFECT.

Awww, you are so cute and partisan.

Love it all you want...all it shows is that Democrats are passionate about their choices this time around. And Republicans have...McCain....lmao. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back