Clinton USES Black People

Didn't she call them predators also. Wild bill thought they should fetch him coffee. It's no secret how racist the Clinton's are and how much they loathe african americans.

So what? You, Trump and all your friends have said worst about Blacks. That being siad, there are only two choices. With Hillary at least poor Blacks and Whites have access to healthcare. Trump wants to take us all back to the days of pre-existing conditions= cancellation and the loss of wealth when you get sick. She can call Blacks anything she wants as long as she keeps the gains made by the Obama administration in place and chooses Supreme Court Justices who will maintain those gains under challenge.

Uh, no but the clintons hate blacks and its through their actions and words. Dont even start on healthcare. Ocare is a farce brought to us by the idiot in office.
Uh, as I said, so what? You do too. And so does Trump! But Hillary and Trump are the only choices. She will serve Blacks well whether she hates them or not. She is the surrogate for Obamas second eight years. The PPACA is here to stay whether you like it or not and Hillary will see it through.

Actually, its not. Its going bankrupt in several states. She hates blacks and will not or never has served them. How gullible are you?

Didn't she call them predators also. Wild bill thought they should fetch him coffee. It's no secret how racist the Clinton's are and how much they loathe african americans.

So what? You, Trump and all your friends have said worst about Blacks. That being siad, there are only two choices. With Hillary at least poor Blacks and Whites have access to healthcare. Trump wants to take us all back to the days of pre-existing conditions= cancellation and the loss of wealth when you get sick. She can call Blacks anything she wants as long as she keeps the gains made by the Obama administration in place and chooses Supreme Court Justices who will maintain those gains under challenge.
Healthcare? Really, that's funny considering they can't afford the premiums or the deductibles.
who told you that lie? Apparently you don't know the premiums of poor Whites and poor Blacks are subsidized /pro-rated so they CAN afford the premiums and deductibles.

Healthcare? Really, that's funny considering they can't afford the premiums or the deductibles.
who told you that lie? Apparently you don't know the premiums of poor Whites and poor Blacks are subsidized /pro-rated so they CAN afford the premiums and deductibles.
Okay than they are the poor and they more than likely qualify for Medicaid or medicare.

Uh, no but the clintons hate blacks and its through their actions and words. Dont even start on healthcare. Ocare is a farce brought to us by the idiot in office.
Uh, as I said, so what? You do too. And so does Trump! But Hillary and Trump are the only choices. She will serve Blacks well whether she hates them or not. She is the surrogate for Obamas second eight years. The PPACA is here to stay whether you like it or not and Hillary will see it through.

Actually, its not. Its going bankrupt in several states. She hates blacks and will not or never has served them. How gullible are you?

Obamacare is going bankrupt? Do you mean the insurance companies or the Co-ops? If you are talking about the former, Insurance companies are nothing but thieves who are responsible for transferring huge amounts of wealth from the poor and middle class into the pockets of their investors. Before Obamacare, US healthcare was rigged and unabashedly corrupt.
Do you want to return to the days when Insurance companies could drop you for having a pre-existing condition?

If you are as Christian as most con-serve -a-ticks profess to be how do you justify Trump's plan to end healthcare for millions of poor Americans who otherwise could not afford it. And even if they could, they would be dropped without notice for any damn thing.

With those haunting images hovering in the back of my mind I have made a choice. I support the plight of less fortunate Americans over the profit margins of the more affluent stock holders. I'd rather see heath care become socialized than to return to the pre-Obamacare era.

I don't know the insurance companies are going bankrupt. Just because they report it as fact doesn't make it so. If some of them are, Obamacare isn't bankrupting Insurance companies, sick people taking advantage of their insurance plans might be. Now the insurance companies are crying because they are being forced to dig into their profits for sick people's healthcare

Perhaps they should eliminate the huge multi-million pay outs to CEO.

I have already responded to the "bankruptcy claim. But I am still shocked that you would still single Hillary out as being more hateful of Blacks than the general white population after my rebuttal. Apparently, you are mistaking bullet proof logic for gullibility.

Okay than they are the poor and they more than likely qualify for Medicaid or medicare.
"Groan", do I have to explain to you the difference between MEDICAID and MEDICARE?
Before the PPACA became law, poor people used Medi-caid but there was a devastating caveat.
The devastating caveat of Medicaid before Obamacare

"Groan", do I have to explain to you the difference between MEDICAID and MEDICARE?
Before the PPACA became law, poor people used Medi-caid but there was a devastating caveat.
So they got free healthcare?

So they got free healthcare?

I dunno, whatever the link says… One obvious problem was Insurance companies dropped middle classed people under age 65 off their plans if they got sick; and, their income and savings was often too high to qualify for Medicaid. These folks were often left without insurance at all and had to spend down their assets to qualify for Medicaid. That requirement was particularly acute when Long Term Care was required and, frankly, the PPACA doesn't cover LTC even now. Medicaid still does, but you have to be below a certain income level.

Forum List

Back