🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton won the debate......

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House. Hillary gained the most votes from the debate.

Trump gained no votes with his threat of jailing Clinton, and his "locker room banter" claim.

As opposed to the Hildebeast who gets rapists off with a one year sentences.
That would mean you had a good lawyer you dummy!

In part but it also means f-ing democrats walk away from most of their past actions.
How sad for you that she did her job exactly as the judge that appointed her expected her to.

F the debate, Trump has messed with the pussy power. Only God can help him now and I doubt she will.
She? Another idiot satan worshipping lib on here?
The giver of life is a pussy not a little prick like you.
Remember, God created Man in His image before woman. Watch you're mouth satan scum.
No Lilith, Adam's first wife was created at the same time, and became a demon because she refused to be subservient to Adam.....then Eve was created from Adam's rib.
Eve and the Identity of Women: 7. Eve & Lilith

F the debate, Trump has messed with the pussy power. Only God can help him now and I doubt she will.
Remember, God created Man in His image before woman. Watch you're mouth satan scum.
No Lilith, Adam's first wife was created at the same time, and became a demon because she refused to be subservient to Adam.....then Eve was created from Adam's rib.
False, that is a long ongoing lie amongst heathens.

Only men would be stupid enough to believe they were made in the image of God. One look at their little limp dicks and you know that can't be true.

Lilith is even in the OT.

Only men would be stupid enough to believe they were made in the image of God. One look at their little limp dicks and you know that can't be true.
God has a constant boner?

No. No, she didn't. She got pounded, WWE style. That's the nature of American politics now. It's in the gutter. And by those standards, she was slaughtered, gutted, filleted, cured, and smoked.

She lost that battle, but she will win the war.

No. No, she didn't. She got pounded, WWE style. That's the nature of American politics now. It's in the gutter. And by those standards, she was gutted, filleted, cured, and smoked.

As a result of the debate, she has a much larger lead in the polls....she won.

No. No, she didn't. She got pounded, WWE style. That's the nature of American politics now. It's in the gutter. And by those standards, she was gutted, filleted, cured, and smoked.

As a result of the debate, she has a much larger lead in the polls....she won.
No, the lead is the result of the Trump bus tape. His sexual assaults have trumped the debate.

No one is talking about the debate. They are all talking about Trump's tape. Including Trump. He is doing more to keep his sex crimes alive than anyone else! :lol:

Where? Guise book chapter and verse. You can't.

Only idiots would be stupid enough to say such stupidity, idiot.

Welcome to the land of ignore.

Only idiots would be stupid enough to say such stupidity, idiot.
Religion, thy name is male, which explains why it is all so fucking dumb including the idea that they giver of life wouldn't be able to harbor it inside herself but would instead have that joke of an addition known as a boy's junk. Your love for that is why you made it into your God.

Welcome to the land of ignore.
Is that supposed to matter to me in some way I am unaware of, fool?

BTW, what a fucking little pussy you are. Back to diapers for you little dick.

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House. Hillary gained the most votes from the debate.

Trump gained no votes with his threat of jailing Clinton, and his "locker room banter" claim.

You will vote for anyone with a "D" after there name.

The debate has no bearing on that.

The democrats will drive you to 4 or 5 polling places, and give you a bottle of Thunderbird when you finish.

Oh gees, your mommy didn't teach you how to google?

Stupid response from a stupid know nothing. Again, prove it or shut up.

Guess what, I googled it. Google says you are a LIAR!!!

For some reason my phone won't let me paste, but lillith is Hebrew mythology based in false Babylonian myths.

Forum List

Back