🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton won the debate......

Clinton defended a child rapist. Vote for her if you hate women and children indeed...
The REAL story. FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
Yup, she didn't free him...Only helped him and cut her sentence down to nothing... then laughed for the lies.
Didn't read it did you? She was ASSIGNED the case. The PROSECUTION offered a plea deal. The JUDGE handed out the sentence. She didn't laugh about getting him off, but about how unreliable polygraphs are, since the defendant passed it.
Yeah, after she got him off basically scot-free, she laughed how unreliable the lie detector tests, as she KNEW he was guilty. But no problem... And the underwear just somehow mysteriously disappeared too...She doesn't seem to have much issue with Child Rape, if it's in the way of getting her more power.
She didn't get him off. He PLED GUILTY. How is that "getting him off"?

He got nothing... didn't I already state this?

Is it REALLY this difficult to follow?

What she did is far worse than what Trump said. Plain and clear...

Yup, she didn't free him...Only helped him and cut her sentence down to nothing... then laughed for the lies.
Didn't read it did you? She was ASSIGNED the case. The PROSECUTION offered a plea deal. The JUDGE handed out the sentence. She didn't laugh about getting him off, but about how unreliable polygraphs are, since the defendant passed it.
Yeah, after she got him off basically scot-free, she laughed how unreliable the lie detector tests, as she KNEW he was guilty. But no problem... And the underwear just somehow mysteriously disappeared too...She doesn't seem to have much issue with Child Rape, if it's in the way of getting her more power.
He got nothing... didn't I already state this? Is it REALLY this difficult to follow? What she did is far worse than what Trump said. Plain and clear...
That's a LIE. He got FIVE YEARS with four suspended and two months time-served. That was the JUDGE'S decision, NOT Hillary's.

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House. Hillary gained the most votes from the debate.

Trump gained no votes with his threat of jailing Clinton, and his "locker room banter" claim.

Oh right, except 57% of Americans agree that the DOJ should have taken the hildabitch to a grand jury. Hint, they ain't all white males.

He got nothing... didn't I already state this? Is it REALLY this difficult to follow? What she did is far worse than what Trump said. Plain and clear...
That's a LIE. He got FIVE YEARS with four suspended and two months time-served. That was the JUDGE'S decision, NOT Hillary's.

Duff... Hillary's decisions lead to much shorter sentence... where did the underwear disappear for example? Oops...

And then she laughed about it... when she knew he lied. If words are so terrible to you guys, how on earth is this acceptable?

Trump's "you would be in jail" video..21 million shares on fb, from his post alone.

BWAHAHAHA...yeah Clinton "won" lol.

Hillary's decisions lead to much shorter sentence... where did the underwear disappear for example? Oops...And then she laughed about it... when she knew he lied. If words are so terrible to you guys, how on earth is this acceptable?
Aren't cops responsible for evidence? It's not like they were going to get DNA evidence, the technology didn't exist and once he accepted a plea, he couldn't be tried again. As for her decisions, that's what defense attorneys do, your argument is with the prosecutor and judge. To do anything less, would be to risk disbarment. Also, she didn't laugh about getting him off, but how aspects of the case that normally would help the prosecution worked against it.

If you actually wanted to keep a sexual predator out of the white house, you would be advocating voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

As is, you are simply advocating one sexual predator in the white house over another.
Slick is an actual sexual predator, whereas Trump just talked like every guy talks when their wives aren't in the room.
You know that he did what he said he did, that's why he's being sued for it. Con indignation for Bill's BJ goes on for twenty years. But Trump's is supposed to be forgiven. Pence has no dignity, no credibility, no soul. He sold it to the devil, and for nothing. If there is any chance that Trump wins, the U.S. has sold their soul too.

Yeah, Americans don't think Trump won hahahahaha....
Hilarious.
New polls have Clinton up by 14 points. Just keep living in denial, like you did in 08' and 12'. It's easier than facing the truth.

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House.

You do realize she would bring Bill Clinton to the White House and he is an ACTUAL sexual predator!

Numbnutz like you were always going to vote for her, so your proclamation does not me she won a damn thing!
Cons refusal to face the truth is why they lost the last two elections, and will lose again this year. You know Trump did what he said he did.

Clinton defended a child rapist. Vote for her if you hate women and children indeed...

Yeah, after she got him off basically scot-free, she laughed how unreliable the lie detector tests, as she KNEW he was guilty. But no problem... And the underwear just somehow mysteriously disappeared too...

She doesn't seem to have much issue with Child Rape, if it's in the way of getting her more power.
You can't defend Trump, so deflect, deflect, deflect. But that won't get him enough votes to win. But you do have him for a protest vote against Clinton. Not enough.

Yeah, after she got him off basically scot-free, she laughed how unreliable the lie detector tests, as she KNEW he was guilty. But no problem... And the underwear just somehow mysteriously disappeared too...

She doesn't seem to have much issue with Child Rape, if it's in the way of getting her more power.
You can't defend Trump, so deflect, deflect, deflect. But that won't get him enough votes to win. But you do have him for a protest vote against Clinton. Not enough.

I think you have reading comprehension issues. I was not defending Trump, I was attacking Hillary, the most corrupt two-faced lying politician in history.

Of course you would support her, she shares your contradictory ideology. "Listen and believe"... how about listening and believing the rape victims of Bill... Oh...

I can defend Trump as well as I can attack Hillary, that's for certain.

If you actually wanted to keep a sexual predator out of the white house, you would be advocating voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

As is, you are simply advocating one sexual predator in the white house over another.
Slick is an actual sexual predator, whereas Trump just talked like every guy talks when their wives aren't in the room.
You know that he did what he said he did, that's why he's being sued for it. Con indignation for Bill's BJ goes on for twenty years. But Trump's is supposed to be forgiven. Pence has no dignity, no credibility, no soul. He sold it to the devil, and for nothing. If there is any chance that Trump wins, the U.S. has sold their soul too.

You live in a very childish world of "cons" vs "libs" I/E Cowboys and Indians.

I am not one of these "cons" of yours, simply honest enough and intelligent enough to avoid being a complete partisan hack hypocrite like you.

...because many like myself will now vote for her to keep the fascist sexual predator out of the White House. Hillary gained the most votes from the debate.

Trump gained no votes with his threat of jailing Clinton, and his "locker room banter" claim.

As opposed to the Hildebeast who gets rapists off with a one year sentences.

The so called threat was not jail but a special prosecutor. Get things straight for once.

That would mean you had a good lawyer you dummy!

That would mean you had a good lawyer you dummy!

In part but it also means f-ing democrats walk away from most of their past actions.

I agree! Hillary is winning everything. Go Hillary!!!!!

Forum List

Back