🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton's Favorite Charity Once Again THEMSELVES

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton Charity Money Again Going to Clinton Foundation After Hiatus
Nearly half of the Clintons' charitable donations last year went to the foundation after one-year break

"Hillary and Bill Clinton disbursed nearly half of their charitable giving last year to the Clinton Foundation after taking a one-year hiatus from pushing money to the entity"

Clinton Charity Money Again Going to Clinton Foundation After One-Year of Hiatus
Hey, how about an update on the trump foundation? I won't be holding my breath, LOL.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You do know that the Clinton Foundation is under investigation, right?
FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for months

You do see the problem with that, right?

The FBI - the same one that criminally protected her from prison already and engaged in Obama's Conspiracy to try to prevent Trump from winning - is investigating Hillary...again?!

You just suck up the unfounded conspiracy propaganda, don't you.
I truly believe, without a doubt, you are the most gullible poster on USMB and there are many, but you are Number 1. Congratulations!
Also, as I have stated and implied, I didn't vote for either Clinton, ever. I have zero respect for either Clinton. As a matter of fact, go here, where I again am not kind to Hillary.
Sarah Palin Claims 'Evil' Sacha Baron Cohen Duped Her into an Interview by Posing as a Disabled Vet
Unlike you, I am not a goose-steeping and easily manipulated tool. I have the ability to think for myself, which is the total opposite of weak-minded folks, like you.

Nearly half of the Clintons' charitable donations last year went to the foundation after one-year break

"Hillary and Bill Clinton disbursed nearly half of their charitable giving last year to the Clinton Foundation after taking a one-year hiatus from pushing money to the entity"

Clinton Charity Money Again Going to Clinton Foundation After One-Year of Hiatus

Hey, well at least they will release their tax returns, unlike Duh Donnie.
"Clinton Family Foundation 2017 tax forms, obtained by the Washington Free Beacon from the assistant of Clintons tax lawyer. """
And they're not even running for office.

I truly believe, without a doubt, you are the most gullible poster on USMB and there are many, but you are Number 1. Congratulations!
Also, as I have stated and implied, I didn't vote for either Clinton, ever. I have zero respect for either Clinton. As a matter of fact, go here, where I again am not kind to Hillary.
Sarah Palin Claims 'Evil' Sacha Baron Cohen Duped Her into an Interview by Posing as a Disabled Vet
Unlike you, I am not a goose-steeping and easily manipulated tool. I have the ability to think for myself, which is the total opposite of weak-minded folks, like you.

upload_2018-7-11_13-57-51.jpeg

Hey Kiwi, thanks for the unsolicited, highly opinionated, emotion-driven insults and personal attacks....backed up / supported by....even MORE unsolicited, highly opinionated, emotion-fueled, manipulated ignorance. Glad you got that off your chest...... Bwuhahahaha.....

Funny how the OP thinks that if someone starts a charity, they shouldn't prefer it over others. What an odd way to think. Well groomed trumpanzee trying to gaslight normal people.

View attachment 204180

Hey Kiwi, thanks for the unsolicited, highly opinionated, emotion-driven insults and personal attacks....backed up / supported by....even MORE unsolicited, highly opinionated, emotion-fueled, manipulated ignorance. Glad you got that off your chest...... Bwuhahahaha.....

Your problems is, that you can't fathom reality.

This is the way it is with most everyone that has their own charity, Bill and Melinda Gates give their foundation more money than they give anyone else, it just makes sense that they would.

Your problems is, that you can't fathom reality.
Your problem is you keep denying it, refusing to accept the outcome of the 2016 election in which President Trump defeated a proven felon who could not even win her own party's nomination.

You should probably concern yourself with the fraudulent Trump Foundation and not the legitimate Clinton Foundation.

This is the way it is with most everyone that has their own charity, Bill and Melinda Gates give their foundation more money than they give anyone else, it just makes sense that they would.
But its ok when liberals game the system to protect their own wealth....

But its ok when liberals game the system to protect their own wealth....

Is that what Bill and Melinda Gates are doing?

I don’t care how much money the blue dress mess and fatso give to their charity. What I do care about is what happens to the charity money, where it gets dispersed or otherwise spent.

George Soros also gives to his own neo-Marxist foundations in order to bring down America. He should be investigated as well.

I don’t care how much money the blue dress mess and fatso give to their charity. What I do care about is what happens to the charity money, where it gets dispersed or otherwise spent.

Hard to trace especially with guys like Soros who funds foundations who give money to other foundations and radical leftist groups.

Is that what Bill and Melinda Gates are doing?
Not completely. The Gates' actually DO HELP people with their charity, not just themselves, and I don't think the Gates have ever taken over $100 Million from the Russians...

:p

Forum List

Back