Clothing Company Trying to Rebrand the Swastika as a Symbol of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one individual who was elected by the people.

Besides, he's half White, and half Kenyan, hardly what you think of when you think African American.

Going by your 'theory' of social success linked to genetics, a person of mixed race can only be moderately successful, based on the amount of 'pure' blood they possess.

And conversely, a person with 'pure' blood cannot help but be highly successful socially.

None of your tables or claims are supported by your re-hashed Third Reich social engineering theories.

If you want to believe that you're in some way in possession of 'superior DNA' that's fine. But if you're actually expecting anyone else to believe it, you're in for disappointment.
What's hysterically funny is each one of these pathetic losers show up on the board thinking they're the first one to ever post their tripe here....... What's even more hysterically funny is they are a dying breed, an impotent but vocal minority.

Every year that passes, it becomes more apparent that certain peoples aren't equal.

More rights , and tolerance for African Americans, but where's the upward mobility in society?

Why Western Europeans are becoming more anti-Racist, when it means their demise is beyond me.

Not very bright.
Oh and do the world and the board a favor, find a place where suicide is legal and give yourself an enema.............

Because the World needs more anti-Racist savages, right?
I'm pretty sure you have projection down to an art form now, no need to keep proving it. :thup:

Going by your 'theory' of social success linked to genetics, a person of mixed race can only be moderately successful, based on the amount of 'pure' blood they possess.

And conversely, a person with 'pure' blood cannot help but be highly successful socially.

None of your tables or claims are supported by your re-hashed Third Reich social engineering theories.

If you want to believe that you're in some way in possession of 'superior DNA' that's fine. But if you're actually expecting anyone else to believe it, you're in for disappointment.
What's hysterically funny is each one of these pathetic losers show up on the board thinking they're the first one to ever post their tripe here....... What's even more hysterically funny is they are a dying breed, an impotent but vocal minority.

Every year that passes, it becomes more apparent that certain peoples aren't equal.

More rights , and tolerance for African Americans, but where's the upward mobility in society?

Why Western Europeans are becoming more anti-Racist, when it means their demise is beyond me.

Not very bright.
Oh and do the world and the board a favor, find a place where suicide is legal and give yourself an enema.............

I'm pretty sure you have projection down to an art form now, no need to keep proving it. :thup:

That's pretty funny, considering you were first to insult me, not vice versa.

Not very bright.

Shit dud, you insult yourself just by your existence, we won't even mention how low you lower the whole human race's IQ all by your little lonesome.

Not very bright.

Shit dud, you insult yourself just by your existence, we won't even mention how low you lower the whole human race's IQ all by your little lonesome.

You certainly don't want to bring up IQ, considering how much lower the Black IQ is.

You certainly don't want to bring up IQ, considering how much lower the Black IQ is.

Pretty sure he's got you beat ...

o-NEIL-DEGRASSE-TYSON-COSMOS-facebook.jpg

Pretty sure he's got you beat ...

o-NEIL-DEGRASSE-TYSON-COSMOS-facebook.jpg

All groups have an intelligence curve, with some much more intelligent individuals than others.

Just like the Homo Erectus who first controlled fire, must have been a genius.

Besides, Neil Tyson DeGrasse looks like a Mulatto.

Neil Tyson DeGrasse looks like a Mulatto.

And yet STILL smarter than you ... what does that say about the 'purity' of your DNA? I wouldn't pull at that thread to hard if I were you.

It obviously takes a lot of genetic factors for genius to be expressed, for all those genes to come together correctly, it's a rarity, however it seems in Whites those traits are more likely to be expressed.
That doesn't mean that other races can't have geniuses, just that this rare occurrence becomes even rarer in other races.

Not black so that bull shit claim had no effect. But keep swingin' there Sparknuts and I'll keep laughing at your misses.
You poor scumbag, ya can't win for losin'.......... :lol:

Not black so that bull shit claim had no effect. But keep swingin' there Sparknuts and I'll keep laughing at your misses.

You're not Black?
I couldn't tell.

Considering you're an obnoxious big mouthed idiot, like most Blacks tend to be.

Unfortunately, after thousands of years of that symbol being used as a war symbol....it cannot be rebranded due to one crazy pervert.

I think this was a poor decision on the part of the company to even market the idea.

How many more people know about this company, now?

You're not Black?
I couldn't tell.

Have you considered that enema end it all solution? You should. :thup:

You're not Black?
I couldn't tell.

You said earlier, that it is I who sound like an ex convict.

Yet, it's not me having violent death fantasies.

You're not Black?
I couldn't tell.

Nope, not very bright are ya........ Just as I suspected........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Unfortunately, after thousands of years of that symbol being used as a war symbol....it cannot be rebranded due to one crazy pervert.

I think this was a poor decision on the part of the company to even market the idea.

How many more people know about this company, now?

The shirt is a fail. They won't be producing them.

You're not Black?
I couldn't tell.

Nope, not very bright are ya........ Just as I suspected........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You've accurately displayed anti-Racists as brutish, obnoxious, and disturbed individuals.

You're not Black?
I couldn't tell.

You've accurately displayed anti-Racists as brutish, obnoxious, and disturbed individuals.
We had this talk about your projecting ability, no need to keep proving it.

You're not Black?
I couldn't tell.

We had this talk about your projecting ability, no need to keep proving it.

You're nearly unconscious, I mean you've started insulting me, and have insulted me more than I have in return.

Yet, you have the nerve to say that it is I who is projecting?

That's rich, it seems you don't have the intelligence to properly express your views, so you Chimp out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back