Clothing Company Trying to Rebrand the Swastika as a Symbol of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's typically the argument of neo-Nazis in an attempt to show the Nazis really "weren't that bad". I don't know if that's the case here or not but based on the normal neo-Nazi argument it sure looks like it considering he made a veiled reference to the Holocaust being fictitious.

Oh really, by pointing out the Nazis killed more Russians than Jews is somehow saying the Nazis "weren't that bad" really?

Millions of Jews were killed, that much is certain.

If there were not, there would be multiple millions more Jews in Poland, or in Israel today.
And that would give you even more reason to blame them for your failings. I bet you're some low life scumbag off the streets that was radicalized in prison.......... :eusa_whistle:

I don't care for Jews for a myriad of reasons, mostly because they stand against everything I stand for.

Oh please, I come from a household worth 1.4 million.

I've never been to prison.
You're also not highly educated in the social sciences. You also don't care for real education, real knowledge you prefer being spoon fed cherry picked tidbits that are designed to feed your bias. Based on what you posted I would suspect you're a borderline sociopath, that means there something seriously wrong with you.

I'm clearly rather knowledgeable, but political correct I am not.

Social science?
The ones which tell us that pull the wool over our eyes saying race doesn't exist?
(Even though I've never seen a single genetic study showing uniform genetic alleles among the races??

Contrary to your opinions, it's not racists who are more like Sociopaths / Psychopaths.

Racists have more Oxytocin, a bigger Amygdala, and a weaker Insular cortex response.

Sociopaths / Psychopaths have less Oxytocin, a smaller Amygdala, and a stronger insular cortex response.
Obviously you have no clue what the social sciences are which leads me to believe you copied and pasted the rest.......... Some Eugenics site?

It's typically the argument of neo-Nazis in an attempt to show the Nazis really "weren't that bad". I don't know if that's the case here or not but based on the normal neo-Nazi argument it sure looks like it considering he made a veiled reference to the Holocaust being fictitious.

Oh really, by pointing out the Nazis killed more Russians than Jews is somehow saying the Nazis "weren't that bad" really?

If there were not, there would be multiple millions more Jews in Poland, or in Israel today.
And that would give you even more reason to blame them for your failings. I bet you're some low life scumbag off the streets that was radicalized in prison.......... :eusa_whistle:

I don't care for Jews for a myriad of reasons, mostly because they stand against everything I stand for.

You're also not highly educated in the social sciences. You also don't care for real education, real knowledge you prefer being spoon fed cherry picked tidbits that are designed to feed your bias. Based on what you posted I would suspect you're a borderline sociopath, that means there something seriously wrong with you.

Social science?
The ones which tell us that pull the wool over our eyes saying race doesn't exist?
(Even though I've never seen a single genetic study showing uniform genetic alleles among the races??

Contrary to your opinions, it's not racists who are more like Sociopaths / Psychopaths.

Racists have more Oxytocin, a bigger Amygdala, and a weaker Insular cortex response.

Sociopaths / Psychopaths have less Oxytocin, a smaller Amygdala, and a stronger insular cortex response.

Clearly, you've studied your Phrenology too?

phrenology-secrets-in-skull.jpg

So you are a bigot, because they are bigots. My kids used that logic, then they turned six.

Tolerance is for the weak.

Do you tolerate termites which ruin your home?

But, all of sudden when it has a Human ethnicity which ruins your home, then it should be tolerated.

All Humans were basically racist, until some idiotic Liberals, including a lot of Jews, decided that racism was wrong, and that we should tolerate our demise, especially if you're a White Christian.

So you are a racist, good to know.

Tolerance bought on the Holocaust.

Tolerance bought on the British Empire atrocities.

Tolerance bought on the Soviet Union atrocities.

Tolerance bought the fall of the Roman Empire.

Tolerance will bring the fall of the West.

So it was Hitler's tolerance that caused him to kill Jews, homosexuals and several religious groups?

Most Germans weren't SS butchers, most Germans had however tolerated Nazism.

The tolerance of the population, allowed for Nazis to do what they did.

You are really screwed up.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Social science?

Obviously you have no clue what the social sciences are which leads me to believe you copied and pasted the rest.......... Some Eugenics site?

Oh great, another obnoxious big mouth anti-Racist here, as if having Unkotare, and Divine Wind here wasn't enough.

Social Science tends to assume that Human races are equal, that's certainly not supported by any of the data.

Social science?

Oh great, another obnoxious big mouth anti-Racist here, as if having Unkotare, and Divine Wind here wasn't enough.

Social Science tends to assume that Human races are equal, that's certainly not supported by any of the data.
Did Stormfront tell you to say that? Just asking because it's complete bull shit except in the ways you choose to believe, just like you are. Care to continue to pretend you're educated and rational?

Last edited:
Tolerance is for the weak.

Do you tolerate termites which ruin your home?

But, all of sudden when it has a Human ethnicity which ruins your home, then it should be tolerated.

All Humans were basically racist, until some idiotic Liberals, including a lot of Jews, decided that racism was wrong, and that we should tolerate our demise, especially if you're a White Christian.

So you are a racist, good to know.

Tolerance bought on the Holocaust.

Tolerance bought on the British Empire atrocities.

Tolerance bought on the Soviet Union atrocities.

Tolerance bought the fall of the Roman Empire.

Tolerance will bring the fall of the West.

So it was Hitler's tolerance that caused him to kill Jews, homosexuals and several religious groups?

Most Germans weren't SS butchers, most Germans had however tolerated Nazism.

The tolerance of the population, allowed for Nazis to do what they did.

You are really screwed up.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You're awfully touchy, is someone a Jew?

Social science?

Did Stormfront tell you to say that? Just asking because it's complete bull shit, just like you are. Care to continue to pretend you're educated and rational?

I'll give you a chance to keep up with me intellectually.

But, I'm sure much like other resident anti-Racist savages, you'll just mouth off like an obnoxious twit.

The truth is there's no evidence of racial equality.

Look at Ethiopia a country in Africa which wasn't colonized, and is poorer than many countries in Europe which were colonized.

Take Estonia a country colonized since the Medieval era until 1992 essentially.

Why is Estonia now #1 in Europe's educational PISA scores?

Estonia of course is much richer than Ethiopia, despite facing much worse obstacles.

There's no good explanation for social science to explain this away.

But, we know that Blacks have less genes for educational attainment, smaller cranial capacities, and more Dolichocephalic skulls, 3 factors which correlate negatively with intelligence.

Social science?

Did Stormfront tell you to say that? Just asking because it's complete bull shit, just like you are. Care to continue to pretend you're educated and rational?

But, I'm sure much like other resident anti-Racist savages, you'll just mouth off like an obnoxious twit.

Look at Ethiopia a country in Africa which wasn't colonized, and is poorer than many countries in Europe which were colonized.

Estonia of course is much richer than Ethiopia, despite facing much worse obstacles.

But, we know that Blacks have less genes for educational attainment, smaller cranial capacities, and more Dolichocephalic skulls, 3 factors which correlate negatively with intelligence.
Wow, like your the first pathetic puke to espouse those debunked Eugenics claims, but keep em comin', I love a good laugh. :thup:

Social science?

Wow, like your the first pathetic puke to espouse those debunked Eugenics claims, but keep em comin', I love a good laugh. :thup:

As I expected, no real intellect to combat what I wrote directly.

How did evolution lead to equal races?
Surely, different levels of genetic drift, and natural selection would lead to genetic inequalities.

The anti-Racists are really getting desperate, and dumb.

Luckily, some of the most intelligent of science, have remained anti-egalitarian on race including Watson, Crick, and Dawkins.

Surely, different levels of genetic drift, and natural selection would lead to genetic inequalities.

Luckily, some of the most intelligent of science, have remained anti-egalitarian on race including Watson, Crick, and Dawkins.
Love the typical "you won't argue my bull shit rationale with me so therefore you're dumb" response........ Do they teach you that deflection tactic in racist school? Sorry but I learned my lesson not to try and argue with your ilk long ago, it's an exercise in fruitlessness and a waste of intellectual energy so the best response is to either ignore or make fun of your cherry picked and debunked fake science tripe.

Love the typical "you won't argue my bull shit rationale with me so therefore you're dumb" response........ Do they teach you that deflection tactic in racist school? Sorry but I learned my lesson not to try and argue with your ilk long ago, it's an exercise in fruitlessness and a waste of intellectual energy so the best response is to either ignore or make fun of your cherry picked and debunked fake science tripe.

So, what's your evidence for racial equality?

Apparently you can't read either........ or a serious comprehension issue..... I'll go with both. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Apparently you can't read either........ or a serious comprehension issue..... I'll go with both. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Does Unkotare have another sock?

Or is there an anti-Racist syndrome, which includes being an obnoxious big mouth, who's little on intellectual prowess?

Does Unkotare have another sock?

Or is there an anti-Racist syndrome, which includes being an obnoxious big mouth, who's little on intellectual prowess?
Keep working on that projection dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), you almost have it perfected. :thup:

We don't have social equality in the U.S.

Indeed ... no society on Earth has complete social equality and not one of those inequalities is based on genetics. So, your genetics-based theory ... so loved by Nazi Eugenicists ... is total bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back