Clothing Company Trying to Rebrand the Swastika as a Symbol of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't trying to re-brand it; they're trying to reclaim it.

The swastika is older than the Nazis.

The symbol of the Swastika and its 12,000-year-old history

I sure as hell wouldn't wear a shirt with one, but it's not about trying to rebrand Nazism.

Just more reason to see Swastika bashing as potential cultural hate, and the Hammer, nd Sickle just as just a symbol of hate.

But, of course Jews kick, and scream, and go berserk until they get theirs.

Like this Jew below hating on Chinese for their religious Swastika symbol.

I'm sorry, are you a Nazi?

The Swastika is a big symbol in Indo-European faiths, including Hinduism, it's offshoot Buddhism, and European Paganism.

Swastika bashing, can in fact be cultural hate.

I sure as hell wouldn't wear a shirt with one, but it's not about trying to rebrand Nazism.

Just more reason to see Swastika bashing as potential cultural hate, and the Hammer, nd Sickle just as just a symbol of hate.

The Swastika is a big symbol in Indo-European faiths, including Hinduism, it's offshoot Buddhism, and European Paganism.

Or not....... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, the symbol they decided to use is the Nazi sawastika but in rainbow colors. Not the brightest of ideas...........

Well, considering how many the Star of David symbol has killed in Israel, being 10's of thousands.

Do, you think it's okay to consider the Star of David as a symbol of hatred too?

Of course, such a scenario would be considered anti-Semitic.

So, why is a Swastika symbol a religious symbol treated this way?

Especially considering the Hammer, and Sickle aren't, which in fact killed more.

But, I guess that's "Okay" because Jews didn't die much from the Hammer, and Sickle.

There is no way that symbol could be confused with peace, even with the ignorance of history that exists in the world today.

Well, considering how many the Star of David symbol has killed in Israel, being 10's of thousands.

Do, you think it's okay to consider the Star of David as a symbol of hatred too?

Especially considering the Hammer, and Sickle aren't, which in fact killed more.

But, I guess that's "Okay" because Jews didn't die much from the Hammer, and Sickle.

Love your justifying rationale........ Gave me quit a laugh. :thup:

If there's a group that may be touchy about a swastika, it would be the Jews. Like I said, knowing the true history of the symbol still wouldn't induce me to wear one.

Love your justifying rationale........ Gave me quit a laugh. :thup:

I think it's hilarious that people are all butt-hurt over symbols.

If there's a group that may be touchy about a swastika, it would be the Jews. Like I said, knowing the true history of the symbol still wouldn't induce me to wear one.

More Russians were killed than Jews in WW2, and we almost never hear about it.

Not true, I just did.

But I didn't realize that genocide was a scored competition. It's all bad from my perspective.

But I didn't realize that genocide was a scored competition. It's all bad from my perspective.

Jews are notorious for neglecting, and disrespecting other victims of genocides.

Jews are notorious for neglecting, and disrespecting other victims of genocides.

You making an excuse for Hitler?

I don't support any genocide, or almost any wars, except those which stop genocide.

But, I think Jews have hogged the starlight victim status too much, it's time for them to step aside.

more baseless lies from the jew-hater...

:cuckoo:

he loves hitler.

more baseless lies from the jew-hater...

:cuckoo:

Why did Jew Abe Foxman deny the Armenain genocide, and bully Ukraine to minimize the Holodomor genocide, while of course he cried profusely about those who deny, or minimize the Holocaust?

Furthermore Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian genocide.

Jews have long neglected Polish, and Russian victims of the Holocaust.

Even worse the Jews often blame Polish victims of the Holocaust for perpetrating the Holocaust.

Jewish dominated Hollywood certainly hasn't treated many genocide in the same manner as the Holocaust like the Holodomor, or Rape of Nanking, or Mao's terror, or other genocides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back