Clothing Company Trying to Rebrand the Swastika as a Symbol of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The swastika is an ancient symbol that can be traced back thousands of years. was commonly used as far back as 1000 BC. Referred to by different names in different societies and it was a symbol of peace and well being. The Nazi swastika deliberately reversed the ancient symbol of power so that it turned counterclockwise denoting a "black magic" orientation in direct contradiction of the right handed wheel of life swastika. --- Occult Third Reich

So yes - historically the swastika was a symbol of peace, but after WWII came to be associated with evil ...Hitler ... Genocide ...

We knew all that. So you would wear the clothing?

Jews are notorious for neglecting, and disrespecting other victims of genocides.

You making an excuse for Hitler?

he loves hitler.

Nonsense, Hitler did unspeakable damages to European Christians, and Jews.

However, I don't really care much about the Jewish victims, much like Jews don't care very much about the Polish victims.

So you are a bigot, because they are bigots. My kids used that logic, then they turned six.

Tolerance is for the weak.

Do you tolerate termites which ruin your home?

But, all of sudden when it has a Human ethnicity which ruins your home, then it should be tolerated.

All Humans were basically racist, until some idiotic Liberals, including a lot of Jews, decided that racism was wrong, and that we should tolerate our demise, especially if you're a White Christian.

So you are a racist, good to know.

The Swastika is a big symbol in Indo-European faiths, including Hinduism, it's offshoot Buddhism, and European Paganism.

Swastika bashing, can in fact be cultural hate.

If there's a group that may be touchy about a swastika, it would be the Jews. Like I said, knowing the true history of the symbol still wouldn't induce me to wear one.

More Russians were killed than Jews in WW2, and we almost never hear about it.

Not true, I just did.

But I didn't realize that genocide was a scored competition. It's all bad from my perspective.
It's typically the argument of neo-Nazis in an attempt to show the Nazis really "weren't that bad". I don't know if that's the case here or not but based on the normal neo-Nazi argument it sure looks like it considering he made a veiled reference to the Holocaust being fictitious.

Oh really, by pointing out the Nazis killed more Russians than Jews is somehow saying the Nazis "weren't that bad" really?

Millions of Jews were killed, that much is certain.

If there were not, there would be multiple millions more Jews in Poland, or in Israel today.
And that would give you even more reason to blame them for your failings. I bet you're some low life scumbag off the streets that was radicalized in prison.......... :eusa_whistle:

You making an excuse for Hitler?

he loves hitler.

However, I don't really care much about the Jewish victims, much like Jews don't care very much about the Polish victims.

So you are a bigot, because they are bigots. My kids used that logic, then they turned six.

But, all of sudden when it has a Human ethnicity which ruins your home, then it should be tolerated.

All Humans were basically racist, until some idiotic Liberals, including a lot of Jews, decided that racism was wrong, and that we should tolerate our demise, especially if you're a White Christian.

Tolerance bought on the Holocaust.

Tolerance bought on the British Empire atrocities.

Tolerance bought on the Soviet Union atrocities.

Tolerance bought the fall of the Roman Empire.

Tolerance will bring the fall of the West.

If there's a group that may be touchy about a swastika, it would be the Jews. Like I said, knowing the true history of the symbol still wouldn't induce me to wear one.

Not true, I just did.

But I didn't realize that genocide was a scored competition. It's all bad from my perspective.
It's typically the argument of neo-Nazis in an attempt to show the Nazis really "weren't that bad". I don't know if that's the case here or not but based on the normal neo-Nazi argument it sure looks like it considering he made a veiled reference to the Holocaust being fictitious.

Oh really, by pointing out the Nazis killed more Russians than Jews is somehow saying the Nazis "weren't that bad" really?

If there were not, there would be multiple millions more Jews in Poland, or in Israel today.
And that would give you even more reason to blame them for your failings. I bet you're some low life scumbag off the streets that was radicalized in prison.......... :eusa_whistle:

I don't care for Jews for a myriad of reasons, mostly because they stand against everything I stand for.

Oh please, I come from a household worth 1.4 million.

I've never been to prison.

Not true, I just did.

I don't care for Jews for a myriad of reasons, mostly because they stand against everything I stand for.

You're also not highly educated in the social sciences. You also don't care for real education, real knowledge you prefer being spoon fed cherry picked tidbits that are designed to feed your bias. Based on what you posted I would suspect you're a borderline sociopath, that means there something seriously wrong with you.

he loves hitler.

So it was Hitler's tolerance that caused him to kill Jews, homosexuals and several religious groups?

The swastika is an ancient symbol that can be traced back thousands of years. was commonly used as far back as 1000 BC. Referred to by different names in different societies and it was a symbol of peace and well being. The Nazi swastika deliberately reversed the ancient symbol of power so that it turned counterclockwise denoting a "black magic" orientation in direct contradiction of the right handed wheel of life swastika. --- Occult Third Reich

So yes - historically the swastika was a symbol of peace, but after WWII came to be associated with evil ...Hitler ... Genocide ...
Hell No - not with the connotations and stigma atattched

So it was Hitler's tolerance that caused him to kill Jews, homosexuals and several religious groups?
Cute reply - but me thinks you either missed the point or failed to comprehend. hint: "PEACE IN OUR TIME" - Chamberlain

I'm far more offended at this article making it out like Poland's responsible for the Holocaust.

Auschwitz-Birkenau
Treblinka
Belzec
Sorbibor
Chelmno
Majdenek
Kielce
Bialystok
Krakow
Warsaw

All concentration camps and the sites of mass slaughter of Jews in Poland

Most Germans weren't SS butchers, most Germans had however tolerated Nazism.

The tolerance of the population, allowed for Nazis to do what they did.

I'm far more offended at this article making it out like Poland's responsible for the Holocaust.

Auschwitz-Birkenau
Treblinka
Belzec
Sorbibor
Chelmno
Majdenek
Kielce
Bialystok
Krakow
Warsaw

All concentration camps and the sites of mass slaughter of Jews in Poland

Those all were created on Nazi German annexed lands.

People died on their lands all over the World.

But, you Jews think that because Polish Catholics, and Polish Jews died on Polish lands, all of a sudden it must be Polish Catholic responsibility for that.

You Jews are truly the pits, either incredibly stupid, or incredibly vile.

Not true, I just did.

You're also not highly educated in the social sciences. You also don't care for real education, real knowledge you prefer being spoon fed cherry picked tidbits that are designed to feed your bias. Based on what you posted I would suspect you're a borderline sociopath, that means there something seriously wrong with you.

I'm clearly rather knowledgeable, but political correct I am not.

Social science?
The ones which tell us that pull the wool over our eyes saying race doesn't exist?
(Even though I've never seen a single genetic study showing uniform genetic alleles among the races??

Contrary to your opinions, it's not racists who are more like Sociopaths / Psychopaths.

Racists have more Oxytocin, a bigger Amygdala, and a weaker Insular cortex response.

Sociopaths / Psychopaths have less Oxytocin, a smaller Amygdala, and a stronger insular cortex response.

You know, it's not just Buddhists and Hindus that the swastika means peace, Native Americans also use it as a symbol for peace, because it represents broken arrows.

Just like not everyone wearing a turban is a Muslim terrorist, not every swastika is a representation of Nazi Germany. You have to know which is which.

Just like there is a huge difference in the way Sikhs wrap their turbans as compared with Muslims, the same thing applies with a swastika.

If it is up ended on a corner and sitting at a 45 degree angle, it is the representation that Nazi Germany used for their symbol. Especially if it is black on a white circle, surrounded by red.

If it is sitting flat on one side and isn't tilted? It's not a symbol of Nazi Germany, but rather that of the Hindus, Buddhists and Native Americans as well as possibly some other cultures.

Sometimes it helps to understand the subtle differences in various symbols.

That being said, if the clothing company wants to be taken seriously in taking back the swastika, they need to print it correctly on a flat side, not on it's corner.

You know, it's not just Buddhists and Hindus that the swastika means peace, Native Americans also use it as a symbol for peace, because it represents broken arrows.

Just like not everyone wearing a turban is a Muslim terrorist, not every swastika is a representation of Nazi Germany. You have to know which is which.

Just like there is a huge difference in the way Sikhs wrap their turbans as compared with Muslims, the same thing applies with a swastika.

If it is up ended on a corner and sitting at a 45 degree angle, it is the representation that Nazi Germany used for their symbol. Especially if it is black on a white circle, surrounded by red.

If it is sitting flat on one side and isn't tilted? It's not a symbol of Nazi Germany, but rather that of the Hindus, Buddhists and Native Americans as well as possibly some other cultures.

That being said, if the clothing company wants to be taken seriously in taking back the swastika, they need to print it correctly on a flat side, not on it's corner.

A reverse Swastika can be seen in Polish culture.

Like the Boreyko coat of arms.

5817788134116911.png

Like the Receboga or hand of God.

329px-ReceBogaSwargi.svg.png

5817788134116911.png

And again, like I said................if it's on it's corner, it's a symbol of Nazi's. If it is flat on one side, it's a symbol of other cultures, usually meaning peace.

Flat on one side, good. Tilted on it's corner, bad.

5817788134116911.png

And again, like I said................if it's on it's corner, it's a symbol of Nazi's. If it is flat on one side, it's a symbol of other cultures, usually meaning peace.

Titled reverse Swastika from France prior to the Nazis.

europe_france_lyon_gallo-roman_verbe_incarne_2.jpg

5817788134116911.png

Titled reverse Swastika from France prior to the Nazis.

europe_france_lyon_gallo-roman_verbe_incarne_2.jpg

I would disagree with that one, because inside the box, it is sitting flat on it's side. It's not the swastika that is tilted, it's the box the swastika is in. Probably done so it would work with the angles of the rest of the design.

Besides that, it's not sitting in a white circle on a red background.

This symbol probably meant a lot of things since the beginning of time ...

200_s.gif

It could have meant 'Come here, you've got my club' or 'I killed one mammoth today' or 'This is my IQ' ... but today, it means ONE THING and if you go around showing people that symbol, prepare for a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back